Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest updates to forums!
Dragon, post: 109937, member: 724 Wrote:Sniper server(Asia) Would be great Smile
I guess we should really clear this up.

We have no plans on creating a snipers servers for two reasons.
1. we dont have the resources, our Asia servers are overloaded
2. we dont want to kill the already dying US server

Double post

JackMonroe, post: 109958, member: 596 Wrote:Also, it might be a good idea to save some money and change the slots from 50 and 40 to around 20-24 at least until demand for the server goes up (hopefully.)
WL hosts its own servers(correct me bison), moving the slots from 50/40 to 20-24 wont save any costs..
Riser, post: 109960, member: 992 Wrote:I guess we should really clear this up.

We have no plans on creating a snipers servers for two reasons.
1. we dont have the resources, our Asia servers are overloaded
2. we dont want to kill the already dying US server

Double post

WL hosts its own servers(correct me bison), moving the slots from 50/40 to 20-24 wont save any costs..

Ah, I assumed the move meant no more self hosted. Buuuut you know what happens when you assume. If I remember correctly, Matt was taking care of the server hosting (could be wrong.)
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe, post: 109962, member: 596 Wrote:Ah, I assumed the move meant no more self hosted. Buuuut you know what happens when you assume. If I remember correctly, Matt was taking care of the server hosting (could be wrong.)
I'm not sure of the exact details but we moved datacenters if I'm not mistaken.. which resulted in the IP change for US serervers
st0nnec0ld, post: 109922, member: 16843 Wrote:I agree with Phoenix. The spawn points in deathmatch needs to be changed. If you're in T and spawn in Side, you'll be forced to awp the CTs camping with AWPs in T spawn and Bombsite A or just keep dying until you spawn in B
I disagree. This can be annoying, but IMO the spawn setup on wL d2 DM is by far the best DM spawn setup I've ever come across.

1. Learn to AWP/Scout and your problem is solved. Also, if you're good with a rifle you can pop some heads without much trouble.
2. Work with your team. If you rush plat against the inner side wall, you can get close enough to take out campers with any weapon.
3. Learn where the camp spots are, and how to shoot through the doors. There is a player on the US d2 DM servers who always camps behind the car outside side doors with a para and spams the door. This infuriated me for a while, until I figured out how to hs him through the door. Smile
4. If you pre-aim the usual camp spots in T spawn, you can almost always pick off at least one AWP camper. I consider it a challenge, rather than an annoyance.

Try playing on HG d2 DM, for example... their spawn setup is horrendous. 95% of the fighting is narrowed down to side door, middle, and btun entrance. Weak sauce.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
in the forums, I did release previews of two maps I was working on for CSS (mind you, I can't get CSGO hammer to work, lol) and I believe custom content made by fellow Warlords community members may get some people to be interested, especially when it is on an exclusive server... and not some other server. Blah.

I'll try to work on them in the month of May, depending on where and when I am...
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
MOAR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FORUMS.

WE GOT CRAZY STUFF COMING UP FOR YOU GUYS.
death to carly rae jepsen and 35 hp
WOP DA MAN, STREET CRED, YAYA
i would love to have a POPULAR MAP ASIA server Smile office and dust2 is boring now.

Double post

INFERNO 24/7 ASIA Smile heheh or i would love yo play the TAKEDOWN map.
LUCK IS ALSO A SKILL <3
Oh, I was just talking to bison about this the other day. Is there anyway possible to move the servers back to LA? Before the d-dos attack the servers were full any time of the day. After they were moved to TX, trying to get traffic into the servers and keeping it going was hard. A lot of the regulars that use to play in the pop map said they would come back if the server was back in LA.
Jenni, post: 110030, member: 17912 Wrote:Oh, I was just talking to bison about this the other day. Is there anyway possible to move the servers back to LA? Before the d-dos attack the servers were full any time of the day. After they were moved to TX, trying to get traffic into the servers and keeping it going was hard. A lot of the regulars that use to play in the pop map said they would come back if the server was back in LA.
I want that too but I doubt we can, gotta wait for Bison to see this.