Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest updates to forums!
Jenni, post: 110030, member: 17912 Wrote:Oh, I was just talking to bison about this the other day. Is there anyway possible to move the servers back to LA? Before the d-dos attack the servers were full any time of the day. After they were moved to TX, trying to get traffic into the servers and keeping it going was hard. A lot of the regulars that use to play in the pop map said they would come back if the server was back in LA.
Yeah it would be good if the servers will be back to LA.
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
JackieChan98, post: 110176, member: 17943 Wrote:Yeah it would be good if the servers will be back to LA.

Hopefully it will go back to SoCal *crosses fingers*
I miss Office 24/7. I remember how i used to snipe Riser with my Ak47 and he would rage quit when i dominated him with my lurvalicious skillz.

:p

If only the old times would come back.

SmileSmileSmile
Brush server. Preferably in GO, but source would be nice too.

Please? :3
LURV <3, post: 110191, member: 16907' Wrote:I miss Office 24/7. I remember how i used to snipe Riser with my Ak47 and he would rage quit when i dominated him with my lurvalicious skillz.

:p

If only the old times would come back.

SmileSmileSmile
LURVVVVVVVV
I MISS YOU <3

Yeah, I hope our servers get populated again :\
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 110098, member: 17690 Wrote:If you've chosen "same weapons every time" and die, any life after that you can type guns and choose a new loadout at any time. Sometimes I'm sneaky and instead of reloading, I'll pick new guns really quick and them come out shooting again, hahaha. Or if I'm using an SMG and are stuck in a spot because of AWPers, sometimes I'll type guns, get an AWP, and kill the AWPers. Always fun to keep your enemies on their toes.

Teamwork and working with your team aren't the same thing. What I meant is that you can read your teammates' body language, and see where they're looking/what spot they're watching, and act accordingly.. It doesn't mean that you have to have a set strategy. Of course that doesn't happen in DM! Lol. But if you read your teammates carefully, as well as using the radar/sound, you can "work with" your team in a way. I know it can be done, because I do it a lot. For example, you're in btuns with a few teammates looking out towards T spawn trying to kill campers, but you notice no one is watching stairs. Cover your teammates by watching stairs while they try to pick off the campers; often you will catch people trying to flank/get easy kills because they don't expect someone to be watching stairs. There's all kinds of things you can do with that.

As for your third point, yeah, sometimes there's just too many players... Sometimes it'll take you 3 or 4 lives to clear out an area. But it can be done! It helps if you're not concerned with your rank/kdr.

Double post

A couple things I've noticed about the forums:

- There doesn't seem to be a way to save drafts of posts before submitting them. That would be a nice feature to add.
- When you post in a thread and then post again before someone else does, it adds your new post to the bottom of the previous one. I understand why this is (keeps threads cleaner), but the problem is that it doesn't mark the thread as having any new messages/content. For example, a while back I posted a thread about the d2 DM needing a restart, and a while later I posted again in the same thread about the same issue (I figured making a new thread wasn't the best idea since it was the same problem). These new posts showed up as edits at the end of my previous post, but since they weren't counted as new posts, no one ever replied to those requests (because who would think to look in that thread if it shows nothing new?). Not sure how you would go about fixing that, but it would be cool.

edit: Haha, case in point^.
But you cant change weapons before dying. At least not the last time I played...
questions questions questions

haha

Any who what do you mean by update the forums. Do you mean changing software again for like the 100th time haha or just regular changes.

Idea 1. The forums could use a new default theme as we have ahd this one for at least a year or 2
Idea 2. add the image host back i miss it Smile

Quote:Post your suggestions on how we should improve the server and forums! We're open to any ideas, yes! Anything!

1 Million Dollar (USD) Give away everday Smile
PaSS, post: 110234, member: 350 Wrote:questions questions questions

haha

Any who what do you mean by update the forums. Do you mean changing software again for like the 100th time haha or just regular changes.

Idea 1. The forums could use a new default theme as we have ahd this one for at least a year or 2
Idea 2. add the image host back i miss it Smile

1 Million Dollar (USD) Give away everday Smile
Read previous posts..
Jenni, post: 110178, member: 17912 Wrote:Hopefully it will go back to SoCal *crosses fingers*
Better yet -- NorCal! Tongue but I'd settle for SoCal, that's close enough.

Double post

st0nnec0ld, post: 110209, member: 16843 Wrote:But you cant change weapons before dying. At least not the last time I played...
You can after you have died once; but no, you can't re-choose your loadout right after selecting it the first time. Not that 1 life matters much in DM Tongue

Double post

Riser, post: 110196, member: 992 Wrote:Yeah, I hope our servers get populated again :\

d2 DM has been picking up a bit more regularly lately.. but still nowhere close to as much as before. Sad
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Riser, post: 110127, member: 992 Wrote:More progress
http://i.imgur.com/13mlHXB.png

Double post

More pics! http://i.imgur.com/9aM2mmc.png

If you guys have any feedback, let me know.

to be honest that blue is not dark enough to suit the rest of the theme

btw is there a reason canister isn't doing that ?

Sorry I have not been here in a long time ha ha he probally has not been here in a while