Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest updates to forums!
Riser, post: 110031, member: 992 Wrote:I want that too but I doubt we can, gotta wait for Bison to see this.
I talked to him about it maybe 2-3 nights ago. He said he would talk to Matt about it, and was even considering moving the server to Chicago. I honestly think LA would be better.
Sneak peak at wuts cookin'
[ATTACH]2470[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]2471[/ATTACH]

We haven't decided the colors yet, its just the structure, we'll probably add a dark and bright option with bright as default.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

might be stupid idea ... but why not make a sniper server for high latency ?
i mean we play with latency 350 and more ... we do not get kicked
we annoy players and they faster than us 5 time (cuz of latency )
so made a server for high latency only ... like 300+
and this should be fair for all the players that want to play Sniper server
and one more thing .. ZM server got some bugs ... in case you wanna know them please contact me Smile
they longer than writing them here Big Grin
Cheers
GeOoOrGe, post: 110036, member: 17733 Wrote:might be stupid idea ... but why not make a sniper server for high latency ?
i mean we play with latency 350 and more ... we do not get kicked
we annoy players and they faster than us 5 time (cuz of latency )
so made a server for high latency only ... like 300+
and this should be fair for all the players that want to play Sniper server
and one more thing .. ZM server got some bugs ... in case you wanna know them please contact me Smile
they longer than writing them here Big Grin
Cheers
PM this guy the bugs:
http://war-lords.net/members/m-bison.359/

or me, and I'll pass em along to him.
Jenni, post: 110030, member: 17912 Wrote:Oh, I was just talking to bison about this the other day. Is there anyway possible to move the servers back to LA? Before the d-dos attack the servers were full any time of the day. After they were moved to TX, trying to get traffic into the servers and keeping it going was hard. A lot of the regulars that use to play in the pop map said they would come back if the server was back in LA.

Good Idea. Hopefully this way it could repopulate all the US server
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Riser, post: 110037, member: 992 Wrote:PM this guy the bugs:
http://war-lords.net/members/m-bison.359/

or me, and I'll pass em along to him.
Sure i will now Smile
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 109970, member: 17690 Wrote:I disagree. This can be annoying, but IMO the spawn setup on wL d2 DM is by far the best DM spawn setup I've ever come across.

1. Learn to AWP/Scout and your problem is solved. Also, if you're good with a rifle you can pop some heads without much trouble.
2. Work with your team. If you rush plat against the inner side wall, you can get close enough to take out campers with any weapon.
3. Learn where the camp spots are, and how to shoot through the doors. There is a player on the US d2 DM servers who always camps behind the car outside side doors with a para and spams the door. This infuriated me for a while, until I figured out how to hs him through the door. Smile
4. If you pre-aim the usual camp spots in T spawn, you can almost always pick off at least one AWP camper. I consider it a challenge, rather than an annoyance.

Try playing on HG d2 DM, for example... their spawn setup is horrendous. 95% of the fighting is narrowed down to side door, middle, and btun entrance. Weak sauce.
1. I'd agree with that if i can instantly change my weapon by typing !guns
2. There is almost no teamwork in deathmatch
3. Learning where the camp spots are won't help at all when there are 2-5 guys camping in each spot and 2-3 guys constantly spraying side doors with their machine guns.

Double post

The Iceworld server needs to be changed. Maybe make that a popular maps server(without dd2 and office ofc).
st0nnec0ld, post: 110041, member: 16843 Wrote:1. I'd agree with that if i can instantly change my weapon by typing !guns
2. There is almost no teamwork in deathmatch
3. Learning where the camp spots are won't help at all when there are 2-5 guys camping in each spot and 2-3 guys constantly spraying side doors with their machine guns.

Double post

The Iceworld server needs to be changed. Maybe make that a popular maps server(without dd2 and office ofc).

If you've chosen "same weapons every time" and die, any life after that you can type guns and choose a new loadout at any time. Sometimes I'm sneaky and instead of reloading, I'll pick new guns really quick and them come out shooting again, hahaha. Or if I'm using an SMG and are stuck in a spot because of AWPers, sometimes I'll type guns, get an AWP, and kill the AWPers. Always fun to keep your enemies on their toes.

Teamwork and working with your team aren't the same thing. What I meant is that you can read your teammates' body language, and see where they're looking/what spot they're watching, and act accordingly.. It doesn't mean that you have to have a set strategy. Of course that doesn't happen in DM! Lol. But if you read your teammates carefully, as well as using the radar/sound, you can "work with" your team in a way. I know it can be done, because I do it a lot. For example, you're in btuns with a few teammates looking out towards T spawn trying to kill campers, but you notice no one is watching stairs. Cover your teammates by watching stairs while they try to pick off the campers; often you will catch people trying to flank/get easy kills because they don't expect someone to be watching stairs. There's all kinds of things you can do with that.

As for your third point, yeah, sometimes there's just too many players... Sometimes it'll take you 3 or 4 lives to clear out an area. But it can be done! It helps if you're not concerned with your rank/kdr.

Double post

A couple things I've noticed about the forums:

- There doesn't seem to be a way to save drafts of posts before submitting them. That would be a nice feature to add.
- When you post in a thread and then post again before someone else does, it adds your new post to the bottom of the previous one. I understand why this is (keeps threads cleaner), but the problem is that it doesn't mark the thread as having any new messages/content. For example, a while back I posted a thread about the d2 DM needing a restart, and a while later I posted again in the same thread about the same issue (I figured making a new thread wasn't the best idea since it was the same problem). These new posts showed up as edits at the end of my previous post, but since they weren't counted as new posts, no one ever replied to those requests (because who would think to look in that thread if it shows nothing new?). Not sure how you would go about fixing that, but it would be cool.

edit: Haha, case in point^.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
More progress
http://i.imgur.com/13mlHXB.png

Double post

More pics! http://i.imgur.com/9aM2mmc.png

If you guys have any feedback, let me know.
Jack let me know when, I will be there, haven't seen you in a while.

ruplayer
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]