Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest updates to forums!
PaSS, post: 110244, member: 350 Wrote:to be honest that blue is not dark enough to suit the rest of the theme

btw is there a reason canister isn't doing that ?

Sorry I have not been here in a long time ha ha he probally has not been here in a while
He disappeared according to bison
Riser, post: 110245, member: 992 Wrote:He disappeared according to bison

oh well hes prolly moving on with his life doing more important things

or he could of died :|

Double post

also the forums part looks to bulky it should go on a diet and lose some weight just saying

meaning everything is so thick make it skinnier more sleek i think it will make the forums look over all nicer
PaSS, post: 110246, member: 350 Wrote:oh well hes prolly moving on with his life doing more important things

or he could of died :|

Double post

also the forums part looks to bulky it should go on a diet and lose some weight just saying

meaning everything is so thick make it skinnier more sleek i think it will make the forums look over all nicer
When you say skinner, you mean more or less like this?
[ATTACH]2472[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Riser, post: 110248, member: 992 Wrote:When you say skinner, you mean more or less like this?
[ATTACH]2472[/ATTACH]
yes that is exactly what i mean but with a fancy set up haha
Riser, post: 110196, member: 992 Wrote:Yeah, I hope our servers get populated again :\

I'm trying with the Pop Maps. Most I've gotten in there the past few nights was 8v8. Aztec needs to get taken out of rotation. That one is a sure server killer. It would be very helpful if the servers were moved back to here it originally was.
Jenni, post: 110251, member: 17912 Wrote:Aztec needs to get taken out of rotation. That one is a sure server killer.
This has been true on every server I've frequented, except for the scrim map rotation servers.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
I wish it would return to where it was as well. I for one have a ping of over 100 now and I used to get around 70. There are really no other good west coast css pop maps servers, and that other one we have been playing on has some annoying issues.
evil smile, post: 110274, member: 1896 Wrote:I wish it would return to where it was as well. I for one have a ping of over 100 now and I used to get around 70. There are really no other good west coast css pop maps servers, and that other one we have been playing on has some annoying issues.
I'm west coast as well, and tbh it's hard to find good west coast servers of ANY kind... 95% of CS:S servers these days just suck. Whether it's no flashes/smokes, no AWPs, shitty admins, no activity/population, or whatever... most servers are just terrible in general. I never really played on the wL pop map server, but if I ever wanted to play pop maps, that's where I would play.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 110284, member: 17690 Wrote:I'm west coast as well, and tbh it's hard to find good west coast servers of ANY kind... 95% of CS:S servers these days just suck. Whether it's no flashes/smokes, no AWPs, shitty admins, no activity/population, or whatever... most servers are just terrible in general. I never really played on the wL pop map server, but if I ever wanted to play pop maps, that's where I would play.

Yeah, not that many css players are left. I blame GO.
I wouldn't go as far as blaming cs:go. I'd blame the d-dos.