Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest updates to forums!
Jenni, post: 110298, member: 17912 Wrote:I wouldn't go as far as blaming cs:go. I'd blame the d-dos.
I have seen many of my friends who have CS:GO but they don't play it even once except some.Like very less ppl play cs:go.Some ppl saty GO is better than source and some say souce is better than GO.And yeah Jenni is right that due to ddos less people play on USA servers.Their are still many ppl who dont know the new IPs
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
JackieChan98, post: 110306, member: 17943 Wrote:I have seen many of my friends who have CS:GO but they don't play it even once except some.Like very less ppl play cs:go.Some ppl saty GO is better than source and some say souce is better than GO.And yeah Jenni is right that due to ddos less people play on USA servers.Their are still many ppl who dont know the new IPs
I bought GO because I thought I might be able to run it with an fps config... but nope! Even with the lowest settings and resolution, I average <30fps. -_- lol.

I like the simplicity of CS:S. GO is "pretty," and I guess that appeals to a lot of people... but I feel like that takes away from the game a bit. Then again, I haven't really played GO enough to make that kind of judgment.. so I guess I'm just hating because my computer isn't good enough to run it, haha. Seriously though, why didn't they include some ultra-low graphics settings/options for people with older comps? Wouldn't that just make more sense, business-wise? I'm sure there are lots of people with the same issue, who would fork over the $ for GO if the minimum system requirements were the same for both games.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 110308, member: 17690 Wrote:I bought GO because I thought I might be able to run it with an fps config... but nope! Even with the lowest settings and resolution, I average <30fps. -_- lol.

I like the simplicity of CS:S. GO is "pretty," and I guess that appeals to a lot of people... but I feel like that takes away from the game a bit. Then again, I haven't really played GO enough to make that kind of judgment.. so I guess I'm just hating because my computer isn't good enough to run it, haha. Seriously though, why didn't they include some ultra-low graphics settings/options for people with older comps? Wouldn't that just make more sense, business-wise? I'm sure there are lots of people with the same issue, who would fork over the $ for GO if the minimum system requirements were the same for both games.
All the guns in css looks like real but in GO it is like cartoonish.It is only good in graphics.

JackieChan98, post: 110313, member: 17943 Wrote:All the guns in css looks like real but in GO it is like cartoonish.It is only good in graphics.
Yeah, and I don't think there are CS:S weapon skins available in GO... Are there? Last person I asked said no, but I haven't really looked into it. If not--that's weak sauce.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Jenni, post: 110032, member: 17912 Wrote:I talked to him about it maybe 2-3 nights ago. He said he would talk to Matt about it, and was even considering moving the server to Chicago. I honestly think LA would be better.
I like this idea as well. I am a bit late to this conversation for some reason.. however, I did notice that once we changed the IP addess it hasn't been the same in the server. Could just be because people don't know it's back up. Is there a way to redirect people to the new server address when they click on the old servers link?
I like the idea of bringing back the datacenter to California. But if that's not possible, then we'll just have to try harder in populating the servers back to its original numbers. Wicked, Irene, and I have been working diligently to populate the Office DM servers, and it's actually looking pretty nice nowadays! Sniper servers are increasing in number by the day, and the Mini Games server is working its way up slowly.

Besides the usual "tell your friend to join wL", is there any way to advertise our servers so people can come visit and hopefully stay?
Danielle Murillo (May 24, 1996 ~ April 21, 2014)

"Nothing lasts forever, at least we got these memories. & if I ever go away, I'll love you always"

[Image: 1483035_101.png]
And can you allow us to change our name but not always like twice a month
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
KiLLeRspRoTecTiOn, post: 110680, member: 14929 Wrote:And can you allow us to change our name but not always like twice a month
If you want to change your name ask a site administrator.
but it would take so long
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
KiLLeRspRoTecTiOn, post: 110680, member: 14929 Wrote:And can you allow us to change our name but not always like twice a month
Thats a nice idea.