Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 02 2015, 04:04 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote: HAHAHAHA

It's like the special olympics watching you fucking retards talking shit.

We're recording your amazing thread, submitted to NFO. Expect to hear from their legal team soon because guess what.. DDoS is illegal and punishable, one of you is going to get fuhcked.
I'm sure your parents will love hearing the explanation behind it.. "Well mom... I thought I was so cool fighting the interwebz people but I don't want to go to jail Confusedadface"
That's right.. mom.. because you're all 12 years old or younger, and if you're not you're even more pathetic.

When your clan withers and dies I will buy this domain and post a picture of my middle finger and the american flag behind it.. very fitting.

Bison, you talk smooth but you're another douchebag from the irrelevant clan of 2005, what was your previous clan game? Tetris?

I look forward to you guys never seeing another enjoyable day in gaming... you make too enemies and suddenly you run out of places to hide.

Later kiddos, it's on.

Of course Denial of Service is illegal. Who said it wasn't? But also, who said that we are DoS-ing your community? Like we all said, we do not attack any server at all. But then again, if you're pointing out the legality of Denial of Service, people from other countries can easily get away from authorities. Countries that has A LOT of computer shops and has a corrupted government system that any person could buy arrests and legalities. They could easily get away from DoS charges.

But then again, I do not like that kind of war..... But I do not hate it as well. Nobody in wL will get jail time by DDoS-ing I'll tell you that much.
(Feb 02 2015, 04:08 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote:
(Feb 01 2015, 10:39 PM)KuYa Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 12:41 AM)cucubelu Wrote: Leave none alive!!

I feel the need to terrorize them as if they were children...
I am possibly making a come back to CSS soon. Just canceled my WoW sub again Oo

I'm with you brother. This means WAR. And it won't be pretty.

That's a good quote... nice going threatening people you don't know physically you fucking retard. Once it's on the internet you can't hide it anymore, keep the stupidity going.

You're digging your own grave. It's all fun and games till your Real Life get's turned upside down hahaha.

Your community is like cancer... I wish no one DDoS-ed your shit servers before, you'd have fucked off to the dark corners of the internet like before. There hasn't been a SINGLE good player to come from warlords servers... that tells you something.

We'll be laughing at the end, just think on your sins.

Hehe that's funny I don't remember threatening any people. There you go assuming things ahead of you again. So typical of a very guilty person. I do not hide anything on the internet and even in real life.
And speaking of real life, my personal life does not get turn upside down. It's been a pretty smooth ride to be honest. A person's life getting turned upside down is just a state of mind. If the person believes he had hit rock bottom then it's all over for that person. I'm not like that  Cool

I help my city and my community to be safe in real life. I do things that most people wouldn't do for others. If you think I'm all about the internet and games, then you're as stupid as how you speak. I got a real good life outside the internet and guess what, your words behind that PC monitor of yours could never affect a person like me. Because I do not let it get to me. I deal with that kind of behavior and i deal with people like you everyday. So yeah congratulations on making a fool out of yourselves.  Cool
So much for EOM
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
(Feb 02 2015, 03:33 PM)KuYa Wrote:
(Feb 02 2015, 04:08 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote:
(Feb 01 2015, 10:39 PM)KuYa Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 12:41 AM)cucubelu Wrote: Leave none alive!!

I feel the need to terrorize them as if they were children...
I am possibly making a come back to CSS soon. Just canceled my WoW sub again Oo

I'm with you brother. This means WAR. And it won't be pretty.

That's a good quote... nice going threatening people you don't know physically you fucking retard. Once it's on the internet you can't hide it anymore, keep the stupidity going.

You're digging your own grave. It's all fun and games till your Real Life get's turned upside down hahaha.

Your community is like cancer... I wish no one DDoS-ed your shit servers before, you'd have fucked off to the dark corners of the internet like before. There hasn't been a SINGLE good player to come from warlords servers... that tells you something.

We'll be laughing at the end, just think on your sins.

Hehe that's funny I don't remember threatening any people. There you go assuming things ahead of you again. So typical of a very guilty person. I do not hide anything on the internet and even in real life.
And speaking of real life, my personal life does not get turn upside down. It's been a pretty smooth ride to be honest. A person's life getting turned upside down is just a state of mind. If the person believes he had hit rock bottom then it's all over for that person. I'm not like that  Cool

I help my city and my community to be safe in real life. I do things that most people wouldn't do for others. If you think I'm all about the internet and games, then you're as stupid as how you speak. I got a real good life outside the internet and guess what, your words behind that PC monitor of yours could never affect a person like me. Because I do not let it get to me. I deal with that kind of behavior and i deal with people like you everyday. So yeah congratulations on making a fool out of yourselves.  Cool

I am sorry. I took a moment in my busy schedule to read the represent guy's reply. I can always count on a good laugh. He believes his own spew which is probably the best part of this whole story.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
or we all move on and play csgo Smile problem solved
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Whoever is doing the DDOS on both communities need to stop!  I play on both servers as you guys seen and both communities should be able to co-exist!  Stop acting like a fucking baby and move on!  You guys are hurting the players because we can't have a good time and play without the server crashing!  I will post the same thing on the WTF forums as well.  Again please STOP!  Thank you. Smile
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
Yea exactly like Romz said. Besides players will eventually move on. If both servers continue to go down, all these players would most likely move on to other communities or a different game.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
I guess time play BF4!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
(Feb 02 2015, 06:15 PM)Black Blood Wrote: Yea exactly like Romz said. Besides players will eventually move on. If both servers continue to go down, all these players would most likely move on to other communities or a different game.

Agreed 100%!
(Feb 01 2015, 04:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 11:36 PM)George Of The Jungle Wrote: Mutual assured destruction
I'd say a probable outcome at this point. The perpetual attacks are a good indication that diplomacy failed. So I'm no longer going to obstruct people who want to retaliate. I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue

Bison,

You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community. Just saying......