Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  [INCONCLUSIVE] Wallhacker detected!!
I have not seen this demo yet.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The guy is also a very good friend of mine. I've watched him countless amount of times playing. This accusation must be a joke. I'm easily the most heavily present admin in the War-Lords Crackhouse server. I can be a bit of a jackass but I still do my job as an admin to the fullest extent. I know my regulars and keep track of them. < illa is very aggressive and a bit of a prick in this game (but he's a great guy outside of it). I think any admin with any sort of extensive experience will see that he's a legitimate player.
[Image: 1249930_101.png]
(Mar 22 2015, 08:01 PM)Joltzz Wrote: The guy is also a very good friend of mine. I've watched him countless amount of times playing. This accusation must be a joke. I'm easily the most heavily present admin in the War-Lords Crackhouse server. I can be a bit of a jackass but I still do my job as an admin to the fullest extent. I know my regulars and keep track of them. < illa is very aggressive and a bit of a prick in this game (but he's a great guy outside of it). I think any admin with any sort of extensive experience will see that he's a legitimate player.

I also play here often with illa and I will be honest that I am skeptical as well but have watched him countless times just to make sure. I have no relationship outside of this server with this player and I have not seen anything concrete. I agree that he is aggressive but a lot of people are.
(Mar 22 2015, 08:09 PM)kyonpyon Wrote:
(Mar 22 2015, 08:01 PM)Joltzz Wrote: The guy is also a very good friend of mine. I've watched him countless amount of times playing. This accusation must be a joke. I'm easily the most heavily present admin in the War-Lords Crackhouse server. I can be a bit of a jackass but I still do my job as an admin to the fullest extent. I know my regulars and keep track of them. < illa is very aggressive and a bit of a prick in this game (but he's a great guy outside of it). I think any admin with any sort of extensive experience will see that he's a legitimate player.

I also play here often with illa and I will be honest that I am skeptical as well but have watched him countless times just to make sure. I have no relationship outside of this server with this player and I have not seen anything concrete. I agree that he is aggressive but a lot of people are.

With all due respect Kyon, your worst KD is against me on this server (41 kills, 135 deaths, 0.3KD) so I can understand where the skepticisim might come from, but how much experience do you have with this game? Anyone who has been around just needs to watch me play and they ll know I m legit.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=10770&background=random]
Most of the people that complain about hacks lack the fundamentals, instead of whining grab a pen & paper, watch me rifle and take notes...I teach basics such as counter strafing, quick peeks, and proper prefire Smile
(Mar 22 2015, 08:51 PM)illa Wrote:

With all due respect Kyon, your worst KD is against me on this server (41 kills, 135 deaths, 0.3KD) so I can understand where the skepticisim might come from, but how much experience do you have with this game? Anyone who has been around just needs to watch me play and they ll know I m legit.

No sir, with all due respect, I could care less of my KD stats against you. I was merely pointing out that because I am just not as good of a player as you doesn't mean that I don't know what I am doing or that I just simply assume that you are hacking and putting it out on blast. I am cautious and fair, bro. That is MY game... Has been since 1.3.
(Mar 22 2015, 09:13 PM)kyonpyon Wrote:
(Mar 22 2015, 08:51 PM)illa Wrote:

No sir, with all due respect, I could care less of my KD stats against you. I was merely pointing out that because I am just not as good of a player as you doesn't mean that I don't know what I am doing or that I just simply assume that you are hacking and putting it out on blast. I am cautious and fair, bro. That is MY game... Has been since 1.3.

Fair enough....but please note that you are rather new to this server, I have been playing on this server for over a year now and I have been seeing you here for a month now (unless you were using another account). These accusations are from a player who call outs hacks on all the good players on this server...
This guy legits calls out everyone out on accused hacks. Like Georga Santayana said,

"Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it."

I hope he learns that no one hacks, and if this doesn't improve, I think he should just be banned or muted or silenced due to trolling.

But for the man that has started these accusations, a quote from William James.

“Man can alter his life by altering his thinking.”
[Image: tumblr_mn17pgv0CM1r0t2tpo1_500.gif]

[Image: 1612509_602.png]
Oh yes. Good thing i got my pop corn
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
NO SHIT ILLA USES WALLHACK WTF.. IM SO FUCKING SUPRISED AND ABOUT TO SHIT MY PANTS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5nFnRGWdHTeWcgQ2otJm...IrqhHAlj34]