Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application for csgo asia pug
IN-EVALUATION

Please wait while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for candidacy as admin.
This process can sometimes take a long time so please be patient.
(Aug 19 2015, 01:16 PM)steroid Wrote: I need an accountant for my business lol

sure thing Smile but im too far away Tongue
(Aug 20 2015, 05:24 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: IN-EVALUATION

Please wait while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for candidacy as admin.
This process can sometimes take a long time so please be patient.

i'll be looking forward to the final decision from your side Smile thank you
this is much longer than i anticipated. oh well Smile
(Aug 31 2015, 10:27 AM)Gooby Wrote: this is much longer than i anticipated. oh well Smile

you're telling me.. ive been waiting 2 weeks lol

i dont really care, because i know they will get the final decision right.. no matter haw long it will take
Smile
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Aug 31 2015, 11:17 AM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Aug 31 2015, 10:27 AM)Gooby Wrote: this is much longer than i anticipated. oh well Smile

i dont really care, because i know they will get the final decision right.. no matter haw long it will take
Smile

Please understand Howzat Admins take time to evaluvate u and they have their Own lives to be looked up first..
Dont Worry u will get the result soon..............

BTW Gud luck...my bst frnd
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Aug 31 2015, 01:18 PM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 31 2015, 11:17 AM)HowZaT Wrote:

Smile

Please understand Howzat Admins take time to evaluvate u and they have their Own lives to be looked up first..
Dont Worry u will get the result soon..............

BTW Gud luck...my bst frnd

I understand, thats why im not really stressing about it too much. i know that there is a talented group of admins in this community that know what theyre doing. and even if they deny my application, it will have a good reason and be right.  Smile
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
ON-HOLD

We have recently noticed that you have not been so active on our servers or forum and will be putting your application on-hold until the issue is resolved.
(Sep 07 2015, 12:47 PM)Hamaerox Wrote: ON-HOLD

We have recently noticed that you have not been so active on our servers or forum and will be putting your application on-hold until the issue is resolved.

but im always idle in the forum and recently the pugs servers have this new bug whereby players join the aim map and they are automatically placed in spectators and are unable to join ct nor t despite the server being empty. i do not know if thats a bug or some new plugin ... Sad
All the best man! Good player and hope that if you become admin you can revive those dead servers haha