Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Direct-Frag vs ELK
Hey guys, i was writing to inform you of a Clan vs Clan Best of 3 to take place in October between Team direct-frag and ELK.

ELK is still looking for new players and are closing their applications on September 15th 
https://war-lords.net/thread-15575.html <--- if you want to apply for team ELK, post a comment on that thread using the correct format

The maps so far are Cpl_Strike And de_Dust2  (Edit: the third map will be DE_Inferno, as chosen by the members of this forum)

The dates are yet to be decided, but i will let you know as soon as possible

Thanks, HowZaT
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
How do you guys play a clan match when Mechanics, leader of ELK, is nosteam? He can't enter PUG server I mean?
(Aug 28 2015, 09:53 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: How do you guys play a clan match when Mechanics, leader of ELK, is nosteam? He can't enter PUG server I mean?

we have someone in our clan that is setting up a server, and im pretty sure he is getting steam version next month anyways
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Aug 28 2015, 09:53 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: How do you guys play a clan match when Mechanics, leader of ELK, is nosteam? He can't enter PUG server I mean?

im getting steam nxt month bro no need to worry.......and we r not playing in the pug servers we are playing in a server created by the members team direct-frag........
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Aug 28 2015, 10:26 PM)HowZaT Wrote:

we have someone in our clan that is setting up a server, and im pretty sure he is getting steam version next month anyways

Well setting up a cracked server is easy. Just tell him to go to css.setti.info
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.