Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  banned for joining nosteam
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to u. Root admins will take some time to review and make their decision. please have some patience
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

i understand....but..there is a limit for that patience too...let's say i get permanent ban..then i can start planning for new css..otherwise,i can continue with my game..im pretty sure by now my rank has dropped drastically..yes..for me ranking really matters...seriously...it's taking too long than the usual time.... the root admins seems to care more about the recent ban post than mine...I just don't know WHY!!!!!is'nt that who made first,he got service first????i also can guarantee that nobody cares to replace all those lost points from not playing cuz of this uncertain ban...i was at 7th rank..now at 20 something.....that hurts me ALOT!!!!!!nobody knows how difficult it is to get to top10 in a server unless he\she has been in that position......please....i am playing fairly.....there has to be a solution..
Really?? i mean...reallllllyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...you know what....im tired....im uninstalling css...just give me a permanent ban.....i think i deserve it for what i did......eventhough the previous ban has expired....i still deserve it...because i did not buy the original game to redeem my fault....yes...i think i understand why admins seem to ignore my ban for sooo long....nice!!!!!! u did a f*c*ing great JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! best SERVICE I'VE EVER GOT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!! MAY GOD BLESS WARLODS!!!......( i mean that...) no teasing....

NOTETongueLEASE lock this thread....IT's Pointless.....once again...billion thank to mr bison and all other root admins...have a great day!!

i swear to god that i will suicide if any admins reply beyond this point....hahaha.....before this when i was being very nice...basically it's ignoring......soooo...let's see..
This is the worst ServiceĀ i have ever neverĀ seen what it would take just to type an reply. anything may it be and i will be happy if i see Problems coming to W-L.net are covered faster.
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
ohh!!! come ON!!!..somebody needs to give me a result...what's sooo difficult in telling yes or no?? atleast any notifications from any root admins reviewing my ban???? it's nothing....please!!!!!.....why why why???? i am expecting something....u cannot do this to me......just why???? Mr bison...wht r u doing???? i have read you answering most of the bans here...but what's wrong with mine?? please tell me......i just cannot stay cool without knowing the current status.....please...i beg you....yes or no..it does not matter..i need result...otherwise im going mad....you MUST HELP ME!!!!!!
Bison is MIA.

Anyway, we don't lift cheating bans, especially no-steam cheating bans.

If you want to play on our servers again, rebuy CSS on Steam and post your new ID here before joining.
I'm sure we can organise a refund of the money you payed to use these servers?
[Image: Ragamuff.png]

(wL) 24/7 Office |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET:
[Image: 1560438_101.png]
wht abt my ranking in dust2asiadeathmatch>>???? i was in 7th position....will it be deleted???? if yes....yeah..that's soo convenient...damn...i just don't get it...how come i was able to join warlords server first of all if i was banned permanently previously??please explain this..you really could have blocked me forever....then there won't be this ban evasion thing going on and i won't have to regret about my ranking that went so far now...i'm sorry that i accidently tried connecting and it worked until i got this ban. i actually forgot that my previous alias alex mercer is banned... and one more thing...why the hell it takes almost a month to give a concrete reply like u did riser???if bison was MIA, wht about others??? warlords really need to improve it's service...please..ANSWER those three question and i will leave...thanks atlest for being concern about my ban
(Dec 22 2015, 09:01 AM)Raga Wrote: I'm sure we can organise a refund of the money you payed to use these servers?

oh yeah...i almost forgot that i actually did that...please..if you could do that...i am honoured to be a member of warlords...thanks for reminding and offering such a generous deal..you can contact me through my email.
As Riser stated please buy CSS on Steam to play here again.
Your rank will be reset as it would be a new account.