Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin/Power Abuse
(Dec 11 2016, 11:13 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:50 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:30 PM)Vorpal Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:27 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:18 PM)Sibrox Wrote: Are you trying to say that you don't want to get "gud" and want to lose?

Again how the hell am I saying that?!? Just because I said I would rather play on this server than another one automatically means I don't want to get better and wants to lose... idk if it's just me but how does that make any sense at all... Ofc I want to get good but to me personally I would like to get better and stuff on this server instead, is that so wrong, like honestly?!?
Are you delusional, you're ruining other people's enjoyment. Just go learn to shoot people jesus fuck.

O so u just expect everyone to play like u and to meet ur standards for stuff. Ya ok that's funny, like I said to C4 (I'm repeating myself a lot in this thing, damm) go make ur own server then if u want only "pros" to play there. Ik how to shoot others, I may have a twitch at times when spraying and I'm not the best with the pistols/secondaries and stuff but that's just me and my nerves in general (for the twitching thing), yes I can get better and control that part but it's not going to come right away. And if anything u talking about me ruining other peoples enjoyment, well why don't u look at urself who is talking shit and hating on me just because I play bad. U don't think that ruins my enjoyment?? U think I enjoy others who talk shit on me for being bad?

Spider, ill make a thread in the incoming days, to give out tips to new players. I will be talking about aim placement, flashes/smokes and how to use em, how to use x gun in x way (because you gotta adapt to the gun, he cant to you), holding positions (maybe), etc.

Deathmatching isnt a bad idea to get aim placement right for every place in the map too, aim maps are great too.

That being said, you need to improve a lot, ill give you extra tips if you want, but, you gotta understand that having som1 with 43 ADR, 0,3 FPR can be very enraging (no excuse, for kick/ban). What is more worrying is your W-T-L record : 136 - 1 - 191. Since you do not rq, it means you got a negative impact on your team in general, like Vorpal said. I could go on with ACC% and HSP%, but my goal isnt to be negative, add/pm me on steam or wl forum, ill try to help you get better if you want to.

Have a great day

I legitly do want to get better and honestly hate how a lot of people dislike me because of my score, hell that's mainly the reason I'm ignored by so many people. I'm not saying no to anyone who's helping me or trying to help or whatever, I'm just saying I do play on DM servers and practice on those also but those rn't always the best because it's just spawn-kill-die, and a really sped up process of... well just that. The tactical-ness of a real game isn't how that is being made there. But I do practice on those things 1. to get used to using some guns and stuff but also because of reaction times and stuff, with the constant of others respawning whether beside u or across from u, or just around u in general is what I'm trying to say, and the time between that and u killing them. Is what I've been working on also. Thrown sent me a different crosshair than what I had before and honestly it's helped me a lot, him telling me aim a bit higher or follow team members when they push up or something, but telling me to play on another server to increase my reaction time when I could just do the same on this one, isn't helping to me. Giving me gameplay pointers like I mentioned above ya that's helping, and that's what I wish other pro players were like, they would teach/help me get better like them, not just entirely hate on me for that. Ima add u on Steam since u seem like u legitly want to help me in those guideline sorta things, it's just if u say I should play on another server for this then there's no point in trying with u.
(Dec 11 2016, 11:31 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: saying I do play on DM servers and practice on those also but those rn't always the best because it's just spawn-kill-die, and a really sped up process of... well just that.
That's kind of the point. The objective is build muscle memory through repetition. Most of the good players don't conciously aim anymore. They flick people by reflex.

(Dec 11 2016, 11:31 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: The tactical-ness of a real game isn't how that is being made there.
If you can't frag when the time comes, then you'll be skewed in what's tactically realistic.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
do you play sports? it sucks playing w/ people who duno tf they doing
Spider, ill make a thread in the incoming days, to give out tips to new players. I will be talking about aim placement, flashes/smokes and how to use em, how to use x gun in x way (because you gotta adapt to the gun, he cant to you), holding positions (maybe), etc.

Deathmatching isnt a bad idea to get aim placement right for every place in the map too, aim maps are great too.

That being said, you need to improve a lot, ill give you extra tips if you want, but, you gotta understand that having som1 with 43 ADR, 0,3 FPR can be very enraging (no excuse, for kick/ban). What is more worrying is your W-T-L record : 136 - 1 - 191. Since you do not rq, it means you got a negative impact on your team in general, like Vorpal said. I could go on with ACC% and HSP%, but my goal isnt to be negative, add/pm me on steam or wl forum, ill try to help you get better if you want to.

Have a great day

Hey BEN,

It would be great if you or any other high RWS players could make a separate series for the stats on maps  like contra and russka .

Thanks Smile Smile
(Dec 12 2016, 01:08 AM)_nme Wrote: do you play sports? it sucks playing w/ people who duno tf they doing

I get that, but then either u have a choice to either leave and don't bother with them, or suck it up and deal with it. It's not that hard of a decision
not trying to sound like an asshole here,
but you think you understand everyone spider and you dont do shit about it.
millions of people from WL told you, go play gun game, go play deathmatch to increase reaction time/aiming.
BUT YET<--------YOU have never listened to anyones advice and taken it to heart. people come there to actually kill shit and be competitive.
when you are on someones team, you're the last one alive usually and you die.
People like you that bottom frag(no offense) are supposed to be entry fraggers, get into battle first and learn how to fuck shit up to help the team get trade kills, NOT fucking look around to look at your team die then you go in and die last. if you had some solid clutches to prove your worth as a last player to be alive then maybe this wouldn't be happening. just practice, practice, practice and practice. Obviously by playing on wl and those 5v5s everyday isn't helping you get much better because you dont come into contact with many players, which obviously doesn't help you with your reaction time or aiming. 5v5 is not your forte right now, so by playing shitty which you do sometimes, you fuck up team momentum and team play causing your team to lose, sometimes you gota know when to be a team player and sit out, to let a better player in and help your team win in that way. I do that myself when i suck. I think you rather get called a rage quitter then be talked shit about why you are still in the game fucking it up for everyone. go play fy_iceworld dm thats the shit right there, quick action. close up and not too far, practice with ak,m4 spray and pray or tap. People give you advice all the time you just don't take it, or you say ok and you never follow thru do it. Bill banned you for like 60 minutes, get over it. it happened its done. its like a bruise dude. learn from it.
-thr0wN

GOTTI Big Grin
Thrown said it so perfectly. Spider, you aren't going to get any better by playing people who are so much better than you. You need to play people more your skill level and have more than one chance a round to kill someone(such as in deathmatch)
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Dec 12 2016, 07:27 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Thrown said it so perfectly. Spider, you aren't going to get any better by playing people who are so much better than you. You need to play people more your skill level and have more than one chance a round to kill someone(such as in deathmatch)

U know u guys r actually both wrong in that part/sense because I have improved or at least I think I have, I may not still be a top fragging carrier but I don't have like 3-20 SD (Score to death ratio) or at least it's not as common as before. I mean u can easily ask Edward, Queen, Rabbit, Moe, u know the ones who actually respect me for who I am and play style. After u gave me that crosshair thing Thrown I seemed to have improved a bit, again as I said before the whole twitch thing and pistol use is still something I need to work on. But I believe I have improved in some other ways. Also to note, like u said how others constantly say to go play on other things to improve that sorta stuff, I can easily do that on WL. It honestly doesn't make that much of a difference, ik ur saying it because u just don't want to deal with me when I am practicing. M4 I'm fine with AK is pretty much the only thing I don't use that a lot of others do use, but personally I prefer P90 for some stuff, and Galil for others. Both are good weapons, hell even Galil to me personally is the same as AK but with a bit less dmg and lower recoil. But in general it's not that bad. What u told me before on gameplay changes and stuff, now that's helping. But as I said before playing on different servers for certain things, that's honestly not helping it's in other words saying "we don't want to deal with u playing and practicing on here so go do it somewhere else". Idk y it's just so hard for u guys to understand that. And actually as I recall that is how u can get better Junior, by playing with others higher than ur skill lvl yes they will prob rek u but u can also learn from them as in how they play and stuff like that.
(Dec 13 2016, 12:44 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 12 2016, 07:27 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Thrown said it so perfectly. Spider, you aren't going to get any better by playing people who are so much better than you. You need to play people more your skill level and have more than one chance a round to kill someone(such as in deathmatch)

U know u guys r actually both wrong in that part/sense because I have improved or at least I think I have, I may not still be a top fragging carrier but I don't have like 3-20 SD (Score to death ratio) or at least it's not as common as before. I mean u can easily ask Edward, Queen, Rabbit, Moe, u know the ones who actually respect me for who I am and play style. After u gave me that crosshair thing Thrown I seemed to have improved a bit, again as I said before the whole twitch thing and pistol use is still something I need to work on. But I believe I have improved in some other ways. Also to note, like u said how others constantly say to go play on other things to improve that sorta stuff, I can easily do that on WL. It honestly doesn't make that much of a difference, ik ur saying it because u just don't want to deal with me when I am practicing. M4 I'm fine with AK is pretty much the only thing I don't use that a lot of others do use, but personally I prefer P90 for some stuff, and Galil for others. Both are good weapons, hell even Galil to me personally is the same as AK but with a bit less dmg and lower recoil. But in general it's not that bad. What u told me before on gameplay changes and stuff, now that's helping. But as I said before playing on different servers for certain things, that's honestly not helping it's in other words saying "we don't want to deal with u playing and practicing on here so go do it somewhere else". Idk y it's just so hard for u guys to understand that. And actually as I recall that is how u can get better Junior, by playing with others higher than ur skill lvl yes they will prob rek u but u can also learn from them as in how they play and stuff like that.

They're saying that cause 99% of good players use deathmatch and aim maps from time to time.

The fucktards who are playing pugs/scrim/matches only to improve = me and 1% of good players (and even there i do some gg deathmatch for fun).
i don't like thrown, because he's a asshole to me (or tries to be), but i'll agree with him here 100%. well said baby.