Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  BANNED AGAIN BY DRAGO
(Feb 07 2017, 01:09 AM)chronicle Wrote: Just because someone says, "you're a shitty admin", doesn't make it "admin abuse". I'm not trolling you or giving you a hard time. I simply made one statement, which is true and many ppl can attest to your shitty power hungry bs, and get banned for it. Come on man. Wheres my first amendment rights, am I not allowed to state an opinion to my friends publicly? Should I go behind your back Drago and talk with half the other admins that simply can't stand you? Learn to accept criticism punk or life's gonna be even tougher for ya. ADMIN ABUSE.....cant be any more obvious than today's events.

Sorry for breaking the appeal rules and being disrespectful but i'm frustrated as hell with this snotty kid.

Disrespecting an admin is against the rules (has always been), you broke it and the ban is justified.

Just wait for the ban to be over, it's only a few more hours. If you have something against an admin or if you feel they're abusing their powers, post it in the player reports section and be respectful.

-CLOSED-
I don't know how far you are going to get yelling 1st Amendment in a forum that's owned and operated by a private party, but what's worth looking at is the inherent human right to be given basic decency and baseline respect for all humans, I would say this is majorly violated by admins, their accomplices w/ or w/o an official wL title, and a taste has been left in my mouth recently that has me feeling as if even the high elders of wL should not be exempt from this list. Although this taste struck me as one I may have came across in the past, but forgot about due to many days and months passing. Seems like the baby was thrown out with the bathwater so long ago for wL that it's beyond recovery. Let me tell you, and believe me, if I were in charge around here folks, I'd get things done much faster than they get done now. Problems in need of their resolutions, improvements in a long list of the "To-Do Someday" column (or additions not even actualized), w/e you want to fill in here, all of that sort of stuff no typical, average Counter Strike Pugger would even ever think about under my administration because it'd all be resolved not at the Eleventh Hour as it is now, but bef
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   chronicle
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 07 2017, 07:55 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: I don't know how far you are going to get yelling 1st Amendment in a forum that's owned and operated by a private party, but what's worth looking at is the inherent human right to be given basic decency and baseline respect for all humans, I would say this is majorly violated by admins, their accomplices w/ or w/o an official wL title, and a taste has been left in my mouth recently that has me feeling as if even the high elders of wL should not be exempt from this list. Although this taste struck me as one I may have came across in the past, but forgot about due to many days and months passing. Seems like the baby was thrown out with the bathwater so long ago for wL that it's beyond recovery. Let me tell you, and believe me, if I were in charge around here folks, I'd get things done much faster than they get done now. Problems in need of their resolutions, improvements in a long list of the "To-Do Someday" column (or additions not even actualized), w/e you want to fill in here, all of that sort of stuff no typical, average Counter Strike Pugger would even ever think about under my administration because it'd all be resolved not at the Eleventh Hour as it is now, but bef

I have seen a recent surge in non objective standpoints coming from the admins since Bison has gone on hiatus. I have nothing against Riser, I think he is very objective most of the time, but plainly stating that something was against the rules even when the rules don't explicitly say they are, nor do they hint in that direction, smells of compromise. I would say just push through this ridiculousness and walk a higher path.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   chronicle