Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Resolved  Deadie and Drago, 2 abusing admins.
Damn, I was thinking of netflix n' chill.

But I'll read thread n' chill instead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Deadplanet
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Mar 14 2017, 06:46 PM)gabe. Wrote:
(Mar 14 2017, 06:00 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: He was communicating with you last night, and he obviously said some stuff which got you to back him up...

Where did you get that from? God I love rumors.
When I got back to the server I was told that you guys banned Ben so I messaged him.
All we spoke about was he got banned and bison reduced the time - none of which involved anything that would make me take "his side" or "back him up"

My main point is that you guys banned someone who has been a player on this server for what? Over 6 years? And was admin during that time - over something so simple. And I personally think it was uncalled for. But oh well.

Maybe you guys can discuss this situation in the admin section and have other admins give their input.

Why u keep saying "you" guys? i didnt take part or encouraged anyone to ban him, just to be clear.

And the reason why im involved in this thread its obvious i think, because he says that im admin abusing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Deadplanet
(Mar 14 2017, 06:00 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: He was communicating with you last night, and he obviously said some stuff which got you to back him up...

When I got back to the server I was told that you guys banned Ben so I messaged him.
All we spoke about was he got banned and bison reduced the time - none of which involved anything that would make me take "his side" or "back him up"

My main point is that you guys banned someone who has been a player on this server for what? Over 6 years? And was admin during that time - over something so simple. And I personally think it was uncalled for. But oh well.

Maybe you guys can discuss this situation in the admin section and have other admins give their input.

Yeah, i understand that.
Looks like his first game was in 2014, so either 3 years or 6 years, whatever... it only takes a couple of mins to know what the rules are, and as i said before, if you can't handle the heat in the forums, don't bring it over to the servers, he gets toxic and mad, you can just sense the hatred flowing in his veins.

I was done with the flame and all pretty much before he was. As serious as the flame section seemed, i was just having a bit of fun too. it was only after he got banned that he kind of cooled down, which is about time... if I realised that he took the flame section quite seriously and then carry that on, into the servers which caused him to get banned, then maybe i would have stopped "flaming" when in fact i was just the speaking the whole truth and nothing but the truth xD
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Mar 14 2017, 07:02 PM)Drago Wrote:

Why u keep saying "you" guys? i didnt take part or encouraged anyone to ban him, just to be clear.

And the reason why im involved in this thread its obvious i think, because he says that im admin abusing.

It's not a bad idea to discuss the situation, but i'd rather just wait to see what a senior/root admin has to say about it.
You guys keep trying to distract me from the pug plugin rewrite. I refuse to fall for it! This rewrite has been going on and off for 2 years now, but I'll finish it this time! Your attempts to distract me won't work! Riser vanquish these troublemakers!
[-] The following 5 users Like M. Bison's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet, Drago, i cri everytiem, sosa
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 14 2017, 08:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote: You guys keep trying to distract me from the pug plugin rewrite. I refuse to fall for it! This rewrite has been going on and off for 2 years now, but I'll finish it this time! Your attempts to distract me won't work! Riser vanquish these troublemakers!

#VoteToBanBison !
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   Deadplanet
(Mar 14 2017, 08:44 PM)vivixxcore Wrote:
(Mar 14 2017, 08:40 PM)M. Bison Wrote: You guys keep trying to distract me from the pug plugin rewrite. I refuse to fall for it! This rewrite has been going on and off for 2 years now, but I'll finish it this time! Your attempts to distract me won't work! Riser vanquish these troublemakers!

#VoteToBanBison !

#MakeVivixRootAdmin

bison ur cut kid
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   vivixxcore
Lmao the only thing you can talk about is how I talk shit to players. You kids either talk about me being a shit talker or me being vac banned. At least I admit that I talk shit and I don't only talk shit to shitty players, I talk shit to everyone I want and if you don't like it then you can !ignore me. Now tell me something that no one knows about me. I "use @admin chat to talk to people that have me ignored"? show me demos of this. There should only be one and that was last year to vivix. So don't act like I do that to "people that have me ignored" & I can't wait to see the threads about me soon lol
I don't believe I actually took five minutes of my time to reply to you lol. Have a nice day

-Debbie Downer aka shit talker :*
i think ben was just being funny with his criticism of your videos. and for what it's worth, he IS a better player.

just get along. if i can mute realrecklezz, you all can mute realrecklezz.
So i took all too serious, blah blah blah, all the blame is on me, blah blah blah, can you prove at least 1 accusation ?

No ?

Admin abuse.