Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  A few suggestions...
I think a "+" and a "-" should be added to shoutbox aswell, like on the latest thread section.

Here it's what i mean:

[Image: e68665ece9b6504e998733cea8399ff4.png]
[Image: 3dd5a2a4824588a7133f4997c28c9887.png]

I dont think its hard to do that.
(Mar 17 2017, 01:28 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Adding an option where you can choose what players where in which matches together, when searching for a demo.

For example, a demo that happened a couple months ago, type the player names that were in a match together, and only show demos that had them in the same match Smile
This feature can definitely be added. I'll maybe try to add it after the pug rewrite. In the meantime, the best way to find the demo is to click "View More Matches" on one of their profiles and filter by map. Example

Edit: Feature exists now. Here's every pug with Deadie, 250, Ben, Bison same time. https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/playe...]=27392773

(Mar 17 2017, 04:02 PM)Drago Wrote: I think a "+" and a "-" should be added to shoutbox aswell, like on the latest thread section.
It shouldn't be too hard to make shoutbox collapsible. I may look at it later or ask Riser.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   Deadplanet
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 17 2017, 01:28 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: Adding an option where you can choose what players where in which matches together, when searching for a demo.

For example, a demo that happened a couple months ago, type the player names that were in a match together, and only show demos that had them in the same match Smile

An other option you have instead of looking at each match and look for both names, is to look up both players pug played list at the same time and look what pugs hapenned at the same time, with the same map (99,9% = they played it both, sometimes multiple servers are full with the same map).
(Mar 17 2017, 05:25 PM)M. Bison Wrote:

This feature can definitely be added. I'll maybe try to add it after the pug rewrite. In the meantime, the best way to find the demo is to click "View More Matches" on one of their profiles and filter by map. Example

(Mar 17 2017, 04:02 PM)Drago Wrote: I think a "+" and a "-" should be added to shoutbox aswell, like on the latest thread section.
It shouldn't be too hard to make shoutbox collapsible. I may look at it later or ask Riser.

Alrighty, have fun rewriting!! Big Grin
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
How's the re-write coming along? Whats the current state?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
It's been done. You guys have been playing on it. Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Shocked
(Apr 18 2017, 01:38 AM)M. Bison Wrote: It's been done. You guys have been playing on it. Tongue

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]