Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official Draft Tournament Groups/Matches
(Apr 13 2017, 03:40 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Apr 12 2017, 07:13 PM)Snooch Wrote: So much for the tournament being completed in one weekend...

Shit planning. You guys should read the outlines more in depth and see when something is just too tight or just too lenient to not happen.

90% of people who said all day, werent.

1 team is fucking around for the last 3 days, because they absolutely want their whole r5 to play the rest, even if their 5th is rarely online (even do he said all day for sat/sun, when he was online max 3 hours total).

Shit attitude Reckless.
We already technically forfeited to you guys and to the tournament. You could of played your games already. You are voluntarily waiting for us but I have been super busy at work along with our 5 just failing to be online simultaneously. Its the work week bro.
Ok, so you guys FTL?
Let me know who my team plays then, my team is basically the most flexible out of everyone
Ok can we get some 1 deags for the commentary over here?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gagged's post:
   Jesse W.
(Apr 13 2017, 04:15 AM)Ben- Wrote: 90% of people who said all day, werent.

this shouldnt have been a surprise to anyone!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Gagged
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 16 2017, 05:16 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

Thank you for helping out with the commentary couldn't have don't it without you bro!

I will be posting it towards the end of this week as I will be very busy at work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gagged's post:
   Jesse W.
Rainbow
(Apr 16 2017, 03:43 PM)Gagged Wrote:
(Apr 16 2017, 05:16 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

Thank you for helping out with the commentary couldn't have don't it without you bro!

I will be posting it towards the end of this week as I will be very busy at work.

yeah it was fun man, only crappy thing is it will take me a hot minute to try to be satisfied with an end result to present to the community (and whoever may stumble across the vids) bc i realized last night cycling around the players and whatnot as i was doing during the match is going to have to be manually done as the .dem is being recorded, going to have to try to replicate the same player cycling around i was doing, because the source tv dem simply presents the whole world, no directions, as i was giving it. 

i hopped into the match as soon as i got home, we didn't discuss our methods precisely at all, did you use the console command while in source TV to start recording a demo that'd be a reflection of who you are spectating, which would be an additional version of the media (not really duplicate), or were you relying on the sourcetv demo solely? 

among the other things for next time, we should definitely be directly spectating in the match instead of using source tv. missing those last two rounds really threw us off! haha! and thats when we both started getting really amped up over the possibility of seeing a dust 2 final match.

we'll def have to commentate future wL matches together, had some good energy going considering the last minute circumstances, and for future matches we'll get everything down to a science so the commentated matches come out perfectly and with little headache involved.

but hey, just like how ive been seeing people griping about how the most recent tourney could have been better set up- it's all about trial and error, so im not kicking myself too much over what we were able to work out with what we had and the time we had, we did well
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Gagged, QueenCrazy
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.