Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vengeance :o
i think my favorite part was the reveal of sanjiz being the one getting the 5k on contra thru smoke [other than the sick frags right after Wink]
[-] The following 1 user Likes sheev's post:
   Deadplanet
Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
(Apr 27 2017, 12:57 AM)Snooch Wrote: Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

Now I know why I don't watch TV anymore...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i know im relatively new here but free deadie you cunts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sanjiz's post:
   QueenCrazy
BUMP #FreeDeadie
This #FreeDeadie trend has got to stop. Like, now.

A player's wallhack is detected by the server and is banned for it. That's what happened to Deadie, right? Are we all throwing our standards out of the window? How about we unban everyone that was banned by the anticheat and SMAC and all that.

I'm not going to feel bad and get all teary eyed because 1 person who happened to be somewhat of a regular got perma banned.

The ban is valid, and therefore it should stand.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Crusader, Snooch
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 03 2017, 07:06 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: This #FreeDeadie trend has got to stop. Like, now.

A player's wallhack is detected by the server and is banned for it. That's what happened to Deadie, right? Are we all throwing our standards out of the window? How about we unban everyone that was banned by the anticheat and SMAC and all that.

I'm not going to feel bad and get all teary eyed because 1 person who happened to be somewhat of a regular got perma banned.

If he wanted to cheat then I'd agree with you. As I said before, I knew that Deadie wanted to trick Drago with wallhack. Hell, I even checked the material he used and told him to just NOT try this shit on (wL). What do the geniuses do? Join a (wL) server. If it wasn't for this I would agree 100% with you. But that's not the case.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   QueenCrazy

Rainbow
(May 03 2017, 09:20 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(May 03 2017, 07:06 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: This #FreeDeadie trend has got to stop. Like, now.

If he wanted to cheat then I'd agree with you. As I said before, I knew that Deadie wanted to trick Drago with wallhack. Hell, I even checked the material he used and told him to just NOT try this shit on (wL). What do the geniuses do? Join a (wL) server. If it wasn't for this I would agree 100% with you. But that's not the case.

Players are banned if it is determined they are cheating.

It does not matter whether a person with wallhacks "wanted" to cheat or not.

Plus I have a feeling there was more towards the ban by being reverse than just this incident.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 03 2017, 09:58 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

Plus I have a feeling there was more towards the ban by being reverse than just this incident.

#FreeDeadie
#TradeForJesse
[-] The following 4 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Drago, i cri everytiem, QueenCrazy, vivixxcore
(May 03 2017, 09:58 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

What happened when Riser got caught cheating?

PS: Oh yeah, I'm going there.

PS2: He's unbanned https://servers.war-lords.net/bans/56783
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   QueenCrazy