Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  memory / sayin ..i feel the reacist remarks/ recuting / killing pugs ..is just toxic
rws droped by 10*
i had to call and msg ppl to fill up the pug because of him..
(Aug 10 2017, 03:09 AM)KNIHT Wrote: cpl just raged quit again killingthe pug, ws deoped by 10 this time, and its a 4v5 left with no subs avaliable.
Yaa thats not good and dont worry we will probably have something changed soon hopefully to make it so the rage quitters get punished
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
esea rules
Dont report anything like this anymore, unless its a teamflash case or blatant cheater.

Every decision we take 100% its not going to stand.

Its pretty much dictatorship.

Peace✌
(Aug 10 2017, 01:50 PM)Drago Wrote: Dont report anything like this anymore, unless its a teamflash case or blatant cheater.

Every decision we take 100%  its not going to stand.

Its pretty much dictatorship.

Peace✌

I mean its reporting a person who constantly RQs, its still an actual problem on their end. It pretty much sounds like ur saying don't report for things that rn't on the rules. I mean tbh this shouldn't just be abt 1 person, when multiple peoplel RQ and unbalance the PUG a lot at times. Ya it can be maybe moved out of here but it still shouldn't just be dismissed because its not technically a "player report". I personally think the ESEA thing is like the only thing that can maybe somewhat hopefully fix this problem, or at least something closely related to it.

I mean I get what u meant, as in saying don't bother reporting cause its just going to be bypassed. But still something should be said abt it.. even if nothing happens.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiderfreak's post:
   sift
MeMoRy was banned for stacking PUGs through RQ some time ago. He was warned to find/wait for suitable subs and to check !subs/!rws to ensure the PUG remained balanced when he left (unless he genuinely needed to go). If he's finding suitable subs and not stacking PUGs, then he can RQ all he wants. The main concern is whether he's continuing to find suitable subs before leaving or in meow's case, not bothering to find any at all. It's possible he genuinely needed to go in meow's case and wasn't able to find a sub, though. Ben and I checked his PUGs some days ago since his ban and warning, and he appeared to be keeping PUGs balanced the vast majority of RQs. It'd be interesting to see whether that's still the case.

I'm thinking of adding stats relating to RQing on the PUG site. Maybe showing the # of rqs, # of rqs which caused stacks, and the avg RWS disadvantage it put their team. We could maybe factor in their RQ stacks into !sub and make it nearly impossible for them to !sub in. If the % of RQ stacks becomes absurd then we could also go the route of banning too. There's the potential someone could cause "RQ stacks" inadvertently by giving people their spots back (say if someone RQ'd earlier causing stack and person crashes and subs back in, but the crashed person makes imbalance worse than person giving it back).
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
if he really bothers you that much just ignore him and block him on steam...he can be a little obnoxious sometimes but he really helps keep the pug site active during daytime hours. hes on my friends list but ive muted him before in game its really not that big of a deal to ignore and unignore someone