Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building a case on ghosters
I will be taking a break from playing cs: s pugs on war lords for the time being.

During my down time when I get the urge to play pugs I will instead further work towards a case that I've just started building on Memory in regards to him ghosting with a number of his friends.

Just yesterday I caught word by total coincidence from one person that Memory ghosts on a regular basis with friends of his in the spectator slots or even on the opposing team, but his friends will ghost for him despite disadvantaging themselves/their team because they are encouraged by Memory to so he can clutch the round.

By the end of yesterday, I had a total of 3 people confirm that he indeed ghosts. Some of the conversations were caught on the demos, which I'll be capturing and uploading, because of how telling it all is and how the story seems to line up despite me ambushing/surprising them with the inquirey.

In an old thread about Gabe hacking, 5* wrote something along the lines of- the hackers on the server is less of a concern to me than the ghosters- he then suggested that he is aware it is something that's done often that's hard to catch and makes the game unfair.

I agree that ghosting is hard to catch and punish for, which is why I'm feeling very strongly about not pugging any more until it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Memory in fact is a ghoster. 

I believe that it has already reached that point with 1 day of investigating, but I'm aware that just taking people's word for it can get a little iffy so will seek out more substantial, hard evidence.

One of my first threads on the forums here is a report of ghosters, and they fortunately were banned after it was determined my evidence was substantial. I believe I can provide similar evidence as I did back then but of Memory ghosting. 

I'm posting this on the forums to inform everyone of my temporary leave and if anyone has anything else to contribute about Memory ghosting.

Shit is about to go down because I'm extra sure that Memory is not careful enough to cover all of his bases and I know there must be slip ups in the demos that demonstrate his ghosting.

It's only a matter of time. =)
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Hey Jesse, glad to hear that.

If you need anything, you can ask me.

I'll be there to help you.

Indeed, he is a ghoster.
Couldn't this just be fixed by putting a delay on specs? Pretty sure they did the same thing during matches back in the day?

On a second note, it's summer time, maybe go outside and see the sun for a while? Instead of building online cases for random kids or trying to harass people about them hurting themselves or something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   johnnyboi212
This hurts YOU if anything. If Memory is a normal person he will be more cautious now that you mentioned you're building a case by De-friending his previous friends and by getting legit clutches all as a counterargument against you. you should have just kept quiet and built the case in the dark. Secrecy is best for these things.

GL thou.
(Aug 15 2017, 05:50 PM)tardbus Wrote: Couldn't this just be fixed by putting a delay on specs?  Pretty sure they did the same thing during matches back in the day?
Only SourceTV can do that. However, commands do not work from SourceTV (!sub, !stats, etc). If someone left, they would need to disconnect from SourceTV and rejoin the server to play, which is a problem with the delay. The best that can be done is disable viewing of radar and players (or locking a player to viewing a specific person) when ghosting by the individual is strongly suspected, but not confirmed. However, if ghosting is confirmed beyond reasonable doubt, then it's a permanent ban like any other cheating infraction.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I thought this thread was going to be about building a custom PC case.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943