0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAIYAN AKA MEMORY AKA CPL....AKA MR. WANNABE-SOMEONE
no one can force sanjiz to do anything little queenie Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Drago's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W., QueenCrazy
(Sep 18 2017, 05:07 PM)tardbus Wrote: I guess I just find it funny when people post about him, it's a 20 year old game that really has no importance on life at all.  When people get all butt hurt about him rq or talking shit or whatever it is.

In the end this is a game, if he rq too much, he gets banned. If he's not banned then someone must have been there to take his spot.  Not sure why it all matter, but ya'll have fun bickering over who's cock is the most average.

It's funny how you're contributing to this. Why are you wasting your time if you're going to complain about complaining. Get out of here with your fake self righteousness. If it there was no importance at all, just don't even view the thread. Keep playing the coy game, everyone sees through it.
(Sep 20 2017, 10:44 PM)Muffinman Wrote:
(Sep 18 2017, 05:07 PM)tardbus Wrote: I guess I just find it funny when people post about him, it's a 20 year old game that really has no importance on life at all.  When people get all butt hurt about him rq or talking shit or whatever it is.

In the end this is a game, if he rq too much, he gets banned. If he's not banned then someone must have been there to take his spot.  Not sure why it all matter, but ya'll have fun bickering over who's cock is the most average.

It's funny how you're contributing to this. Why are you wasting your time if you're going to complain about complaining. Get out of here with your fake self righteousness. If it there was no importance at all, just don't even view the thread. Keep playing the coy game, everyone sees through it.

now this is a flame i can get behind. i felt the same just couldnt put it into a snappy post.

tards posts lately defending memory remind me of five star defending gabe over hacking.

maybe tard ghosts with mem... 8 rws when they're not on the server together... 15 rws when they are... and he is using the donation feature to try to legitimize himself
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Sep 20 2017, 08:13 PM)Sanjiz Wrote:
(Sep 20 2017, 06:44 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(Sep 19 2017, 07:50 PM)Sanjiz Wrote:
(Sep 19 2017, 01:30 AM)henry Wrote: please try to post flame threads in the proper forums

shut your mouth

please do your flaming in the proper area
YOU CANT MAKE ME :OOOOO
I can, actually, put your posts where I please if they need be there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes henry's post:
   QueenCrazy
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Shit my bad, thought this was a discussion forum.

I donate because I have the means to help, but take it as you want.
(Sep 21 2017, 12:57 AM)tardbus Wrote: Shit my bad, thought this was a discussion forum.

I donate because I have the means to help, but take it as you want.

don't take my post the wrong way, my initial post is how this was originally posted in the general discussion area of the forums, and not the flame or admire section. i have no intentions of moving a post if it isn't turning into a cesspool of flame and derogatory remarks towards other posters. =D

edit: if this is not towards me, then muhbad.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Sorry, not directed at you, but muffin. You're just keeping threads in line, I get it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   henry
(Sep 21 2017, 01:19 AM)tardbus Wrote: Sorry, not directed at you, but muffin.  You're just keeping threads in line, I get it.

It is a discussion forum Tard. But you come in here calling everyone pu**ies and then revert to acting like you're the most calm person in this world. All I'm saying is: take a side. If you don't like the confrontation, don't comment. If you do and want to talk some smack, by all means. That's what this sub section is for. But don't act all righteous when you're complaining about complainers in a section where you're allowed to complain. 

Appreciate that you're donating btw.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muffinman's post:
   Crusader
yea the holier than thou thing is kinda played out. just be yourself bra
hey dont get so butt hurt i was just trollin
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.