Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
STEAM_0:0:830579
Username: uuuu

I'm playing on Dust_2 when suddenly I get banned for a solid year. I've found that there's almost no true evidence towards this false accusation of me using some outside tricks to gain access to see-through smokes. I've been banned previously on this server before but never for something like this. I can give proof of the fact that I have not been using any tricks such as this, nor did I plan on doing anything of the kind. All I ask for is a ban lift from this false accusation. In the past I've donated up to 5 dollars to the server to get unbanned for "bunnyhop scripting" and now I've become banned for something that I didn't even do? I was playing on De_Russka when I end up getting a couple of kills through smokes and some headshots, and players/admins think it's only evident that there's some sort of hacking along-side my kills when there's no proof of this whatso-ever. I don't understand everyones absent minded report giving. There's almost zero evidence of me using this nvidia cheat. Either way this hopefully concludes my last ban appeal.
The map was Russka not Dust2. There is Video evidence that is 100 percent proof.

"bunnyhop scripting" cool.

I am moving the ban to permanent now.

"This dude is legit, he's not hacking. Just because he got a couple of lined up smoke kills doesn't mean he's cheating. uuuur crazy"

LOL talking about himself in 3rd person.
(Oct 13 2017, 02:51 AM)250 Wrote: The map was Russka not Dust2. There is Video evidence that is 100 percent proof.

"bunnyhop scripting"  cool.

"This dude is legit, he's not hacking. Just because he got a couple of lined up smoke kills doesn't mean he's cheating. uuuur crazy"

During the time of your ban I was on de_dust 2 either way, my comment was just a joke. Though I wasn't hacking. Your reasoning towards making the ban permanent is pretty low and I'd say random. Why even after I donated 5 dollars I'm getting banned for something that I didn't actually commit towards doing. I never used this Ambient Occlusion, nor did I have plans to. I just hope Bison or Riser see's this and fixes this, server admins doing the wrong thing these days.
You are right, you are not using ambient occlusion bug. Because that bug was fixed in 2012 for css. You are just using wallhax.

(Oct 13 2017, 03:13 AM)alienboy Wrote: Your reasoning towards making the ban permanent is pretty low and I'd say random.

Let's say the field of shooting angle behind the smoke is 30 degrees. And the hitbox is around 1 degree. That is 1/30 of possibility to hit 1 shot. In that match you made around 10 kills behind the smoke, average 2 hits per kill, which means you did 20 hits behind the smoke, and made it (1/30)^20 of possibility to do that, and I didn't count in the vertical hitting possibility. If you say that is random, why don't you go buy some lottery tickets.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Oct 13 2017, 03:13 AM)alienboy Wrote:
(Oct 13 2017, 02:51 AM)250 Wrote: The map was Russka not Dust2. There is Video evidence that is 100 percent proof.

"bunnyhop scripting"  cool.

During the time of your ban I was on de_dust 2 either way, my comment was just a joke. Though I wasn't hacking. Your reasoning towards making the ban permanent is pretty low and I'd say random. Why even after I donated 5 dollars I'm getting banned for something that I didn't actually commit towards doing. I never used this Ambient Occlusion, nor did I have plans to. I just hope Bison or Riser see's this and fixes this, server admins doing the wrong thing these days.

I give you my word, when Bison and Riser see's this and asks opinions from junior, or bill. They will both confirm that what I showed is you blatantly using some smoke glitch, I didn't say you aim hack, ur aim is awful. And they will not unban you. Mark my word.
LOLOL!
(Oct 13 2017, 04:36 AM)NASA Wrote: You are right, you are not using ambient occlusion bug. Because that bug was fixed in 2012 for css. You are just using wallhax.

(Oct 13 2017, 03:13 AM)alienboy Wrote: Your reasoning towards making the ban permanent is pretty low and I'd say random.

Let's say the field of shooting angle behind the smoke is 30 degrees. And the hitbox is around 1 degree. That is 1/30 of possibility to hit 1 shot. In that match you made around 10 kills behind the smoke, average 2 hits per kill, which means you did 20 hits behind the smoke, and made it (1/30)^20 of possibility to do that, and I didn't count in the vertical hitting possibility. If you say that is random, why don't you go buy some lottery tickets.

Those statistics seem so incorrect that it was merely a waste of time to say that as chances of hitting people through smoke with sprays is equal to hitting the lottery. (1/30)^20 chance is unlikely. Plus to reply to netex, I do not understand why just because some sorta famous player (you) decides that I'm using some sort of smoke glitches, then you've only gotta be correct. I can show proof that I never used any sort of smoke glitches, plus the video shows so little actual evidence of this claim, I don't think it's enough. Clearly it was just a couple of smoke kills, maybe 6 at most. Nowhere near 10. I think people should use their eyes for more than wrongfully accusing players of cheating. There's simply not enough proof here to say I was cheating. You can hear your footsteps as you cross smokes so of course I sprayed. Either way if bison or riser think majority rules over this and keep me banned, I'll just have to buy a new copy of the game and donate an additional 5 dollars I guess, really whatever it takes to get out of these ridiculous accusations.
watch the original demo. hes spraying through the smokes with imprecise accuracy. this doesnt look like a legit ban, and just a couple people who want to persecute someone because their kdr was better during 1 match.

edit- its nice how netex youtube video conveniently fails to use draw other models and uses wireframe instead so you cant see what he's shooting at. this is dishonest reporting. someone's word 'meaning a lot' is no substitute for ample evidence.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   alienboy, Hamaerox
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Oct 13 2017, 07:04 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: watch the original demo. hes spraying through the smokes with imprecise accuracy. this doesnt look like a legit ban, and just a couple people who want to persecute someone because their kdr was better during 1 match.

edit- its nice how netex youtube video conveniently fails to use draw other models and uses wireframe instead so you cant see what he's shooting at. this is dishonest reporting. someone's word 'meaning a lot' is no substitute for ample evidence.

i turned mat_wireframe 1 on for one second.

i had r_drawothermodels on the whole time. what are you saying?
(Oct 13 2017, 07:04 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: watch the original demo. hes spraying through the smokes with imprecise accuracy. this doesnt look like a legit ban, and just a couple people who want to persecute someone because their kdr was better during 1 match.
Agreed, I find it somewhat outrageous that I've become permanently banned for hitting some smoke kills and doing decent in one game out of many.