Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NA Tournament Matches
(Nov 16 2017, 09:11 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Nov 13 2017, 05:13 AM)Caillou Wrote:
Teams

(1) Big Baller Bloods - HamzaAlBeastfAtBill NoseSnoochCaliSnipeneTex, Bill nose friend(?)
(6) Mind Your Manners christianAinsleynMeS^KriptsiftTHAT TRAIN FROM BATMANsheev

Tournament Info

The tournament will be in a double elimination format, meaning that your team needs to lose twice in order to be eliminated from the tournament.
The tournament bracket can be found here.  I also created a mock tournament complete with scores here, so that you can see how the bracket and matching up works out.
Please keep your subs on hand and ready to play, as each match will be a best of 3.
The prize will be 1 month of donor status, [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]courtesy of CaliSnipe which is 1 month of donor status for each member of the winning team.[/font]

MAP-POOL: de_dust2, de_cplstrike, de_cache, de_season, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_tuscan

Match Dates: 
Day 1 - Saturday 11/18/17

Match 1 (bo3) - (4) Delugent vs. (5) Bowlcut Bureau
Time: 1 PM CST

Match 2 (bo3) - (3) Murk Gang vs. (6) Mind Your Manners

Match 3 (bo3) - (1) Big Baller Bloods vs. Winner of Match 1
Time: 5 PM CST

Match 4 (bo3) - (2) The HurtKnockers vs. Winner of Match 2

Day 2 - Sunday 11/19/17

Match 5 (bo3) - Loser of Match 3 vs. Loser of Match 2

Match 6 (bo3) - Loser of Match 4 vs. Loser of Match 1

Match 7 (bo3) - Winner of Match 6 vs. Winner of Match 5

Match 8 (bo3) - Winner of Match 3 vs Winner of Match 4

The rest of the matches have yet to have dates set as the upcoming week is Thanksgiving week and this tournament will spill over onto weekdays. What will most likely happen is that there will only be 2 matches a day starting Monday and at a later time. 
If you have a time conflict, team captains contact me via pm and contact the team you are matched up against so we can arrange a different match time.

TOURNAMENT RULES

Etiquette
You must behave professionally during the tournament since it's meant to be serious. No whining about registry, p90, teammates, strategy, cheating, etc or starting flame wars/arguments during matches. No forfeiting or ragequitting matches either. Even if it's 15-0, you're expected to finish every match.

Strategy
Your team captain is considered your IGL (ingame leader) unless they delegate this responsibility to someone else. You MUST follow their strategies and play spots/sites they tell you even if you disagree. Team captains should repeat their strategies a few times or ask whether anyone is unclear of where they are playing/doing during freezetime until their teammates acknowledge they understand what they are expected to do that round.

Pauses
Each player on a team can pause the match once for 60 seconds. Pauses can be extended by having a teammate or opponent use their pause. Do not use !pause unless you need to use it (strategy, emergency bathroom, internet drop, etc). In general, it's better to take bathroom breaks during half time than using !pause. Pauses take place during freezetime or the next round's freezetime.

Gameplay
Typical league rules are also in effect. This means certain gameplay isn't permitted, such as:
  • certain spots (de_trainde_tuscan, etc). The boosts on de_inferno are fine.
  • crouch spamming (standing and ducking repeatedly and rapidly on bomb or gun fights).
  • illegal defuses (you must have clear line of sight. obviously excluding barrels/teammates/flashes/smokes)

Standard War-Lords rules apply for areas not covered here.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in bans from future War-Lords events in addition to an in-game ban.

Thanks to the past tournament organizers as it really helped me with organizing this! 

Good luck to all teams!

Great Job man

BEN go final again Smile Smile

Match server available for sourceTv viewing  ??
Match SourceTV 1-3
connect 74.91.124.227:29040
connect 74.91.124.227:29042
connect 74.91.124.227:29043
[Image: giphy.gif]
if anyone wants to be a sub and potentially play for our team shoot me a steam message ASAP since nme has work and I have family plans I can’t get out of at 4 pm EST
[-] The following 1 user Likes sheev's post:
   Caillou
(Nov 18 2017, 03:45 AM)sheev Wrote: if anyone wants to be a sub and potentially play for our team shoot me a steam message ASAP since nme has work and I have family plans I can’t get out of at 4 pm EST
If you can play later on in the day, I can push your match time back. If not, I can try my best to find you some temporary fill-ins.
(Nov 18 2017, 05:36 AM)Caillou Wrote:
(Nov 18 2017, 03:45 AM)sheev Wrote: if anyone wants to be a sub and potentially play for our team shoot me a steam message ASAP since nme has Work
If you can play later on in the day, I can push your match time back. If not, I can try my best to find you some temporary fill-ins.

blargh
I travel for work during the week, so I can only make the weekend event if this thing spills over into a weekday..
(Nov 18 2017, 01:59 PM)sheev Wrote:
(Nov 18 2017, 05:36 AM)Caillou Wrote:
(Nov 18 2017, 03:45 AM)sheev Wrote: if anyone wants to be a sub and potentially play for our team shoot me a steam message ASAP since nme has work and I have family plans I can’t get out of at 4 pm EST

Nah it’s fine as is, I’ll be gone the rest of the night with family and friends after about 4 EST
Ok nvm lol sorry can we push the match to 230 or 3 CST? I got called into work.
shout out to bowlcut bureau for the no show
[-] The following 2 users Like aleksthebeast's post:
   Caillou, QueenCrazy
(Nov 18 2017, 07:14 PM)aleksthebeast Wrote: shout out to bowlcut bureau for the no show

To remedy future noshows, I'm pushing back match times
well i don't like this tbh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Snooch
(Nov 18 2017, 08:53 PM)Drago Wrote: well i don't like this tbh

Catering to no-shows, I’m out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   lordstylez