Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned for "Aimbot"
While I was playing on one of your pug servers, I found myself in a 5v1. I managed to kill 4 guys, and on the last guy I died. I'm not sure if that scenario caused it or the following one. After that round I bunnyhopped into mid where do a 45° flick quite fast and steady out almost immediately. I believe that was the reason for the ban. The only video I have of is the second scenario I stated which I captured with shadowplay after I got banned, it shall be included in this post. (edit) I tried to attach the file but it seems I cannot. I can post the gyazo link at the request of it.
(Dec 27 2017, 05:24 AM)BagelLL Wrote: While I was playing on one of your pug servers, I found myself in a 5v1. I managed to kill 4 guys, and on the last guy I died. I'm not sure if that scenario caused it or the following one. After that round I bunnyhopped into mid where do a 45° flick quite fast and steady out almost immediately. I believe that was the reason for the ban. The only video I have of is the second scenario I stated which I captured with shadowplay after I got banned, it shall be included in this post. (edit) I tried to attach the file but it seems I cannot. I can post the gyazo link at the request of it.

Please wait while the ban is reviewed by Vivix and or a root admin, thank you for your patience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   vivixxcore
There will be no videos or demos posted unless bison asked for them as bison was specing you with me and agree with me that you were 100% aimboting Thanks and have a good day.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Dec 27 2017, 04:37 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: There will be no videos or demos posted unless bison asked for them as bison was specing you with me and agree with me that you were 100% aimboting Thanks and have a good day.

Can you at least tell me what made you believe I had an "aimbot"? I'm honestly curious. Thanks for your response.
(Dec 28 2017, 04:01 AM)BagelLL Wrote:
(Dec 27 2017, 04:37 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: There will be no videos or demos posted unless bison asked for them as bison was specing you with me and agree with me that you were 100% aimboting Thanks and have a good day.

Can you at least tell me what made you believe I had an "aimbot"? I'm honestly curious. Thanks for your response.

You just approved that you were using it.
Can someone close this thread?
(Dec 28 2017, 03:14 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Dec 28 2017, 04:01 AM)BagelLL Wrote:

You just approved that you were using it.
Can someone close this thread?
 Well actually I didn't, if you read closely I said "what made you believe" I never stated I had an aimbot, which I don't since you want to try to misconstrue my words.
if they were watching him and banned him he probably was cheating. but what he wrote was definitely not an admission of guilt.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Dec 28 2017, 09:49 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: if they were watching him and banned him he probably was cheating. but what he wrote was definitely not an admission of guilt.

Thanks for agreeing with me man. I just wish that this "case" could be somehow reviewed by someone with more authority and watch the demo or something, I have yet to find a pug server as good as this one.
The demo will be under review by bison.
Please wait patiently while this could take some time, thank you for your cooperation.
More authority you say do you not know that Bison is the owner of the servers and watched you cheating and said to me ya your right vivix this kid is 100% cheating go ahead with the ban . There is nothing to review just admit what you have done and maybe bison will work with you on letting you get a new account so you can still play here.