Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  [RESOLVED] Players Using Console to buy Rifles on Pistol Round and Others
Game: https://war-lords.net/pugs/64521

Players on T side used the console to purchase AK's and possibly other weapons during the pistol round and other rounds. Players had waited 20-30 min. for the PUG to have enough players to even begin, and this was the game we were given. Many of the players on T side should have known better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes -Spooky-'s post:
   Ben-
Thanks for the report. All 4 players have been dealt with.
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Hmmm. Those commands are meant for practice during league and were previously disabled while the PUG is live, but I'm guessing I accidentally typo'd somewhere recently and broke that limitation. I'll fix it shortly.

Edit: Yup, I put a || instead of && in one of the conditions while updating related stuff. This should be fixed on all the pugs during the next map change.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Jesse W., sift
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
3 hail marys 2 our fathers and you will be forgiven bison
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 16 2018, 01:30 AM)-Spooky- Wrote: Game: https://war-lords.net/pugs/64521

Players on T side used the console to purchase AK's and possibly other weapons during the pistol round and other rounds. Players had waited 20-30 min. for the PUG to have enough players to even begin, and this was the game we were given. Many of the players on T side should have known better.

Kuddos for the report, helping fixing things instead of abusing/profiting of it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
"Spooky #teamflock : this is not okay. this is a fucking scrim. RWS is being won and lost here"

dick move, cant argue that
but admit it was kinda funny
hopefully it was only one round, and im glad its fixed
(Feb 16 2018, 08:31 AM)sift Wrote: "Spooky #teamflock : this is not okay. this is a fucking scrim. RWS is being won and lost here"

dick move, cant argue that
but admit it was kinda funny
hopefully it was only one round, and im glad its fixed

sadly it wasnt the only round, the ban duration is probably indicative of how many rounds they used it (1 day/round) =(

Jao 5 days
Zenith 3 days
Mango 3 days
lalala 7 days
one round i would have been like ok ha ha, despite how important pistol can be, but more than one rip
it still could have been used at anytime though, so im just glad its taken care of

but still that quote, GOLD
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.
Bison could probably scratch out the rws for that pug because it's kind of f*cked up for peoples' rws to take a hit from these trollers. Every decimal point counts.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 16 2018, 09:21 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Bison could probably scratch out the rws for that pug because it's kind of f*cked up for peoples' rws to take a hit from these trollers. Every decimal point counts.
That's been done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   Call me when humans go extinct
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol