Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GM pls? got wallhack ban

No bans were found for STEAM_0:0:156391165 (search).

Hello Gm, my name is ilham. I was played on wL server 2 years ago and i got banned. It says there that im wallhacking, but that time i was lag and then i got banned. Im not wallhacking though. Please unban my IP. If you cant or dont want to unban it, its ok i can understand. Thank you Gm.
im using non steam before so what will i do?
Are these posts the new spam instead of those guys trying to sell fake purses and shoes and stainless steel and shit?
post your steam id
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Jun 07 2018, 04:01 PM)tardbus Wrote: Are these posts the new spam instead of those guys trying to sell fake purses and shoes and stainless steel and shit?

That spam still goes on I normally just catch it within 30 minutes that’s why nobody really sees it anymore Wink
So you're the one deleting my advertisements! Your killing my biz bruah
[-] The following 2 users Like tardbus's post:
   CaliSnipe, Hamaerox
(Jun 07 2018, 02:32 PM)ilham123 Wrote: Hello Gm, my name is ilham. I was played on wL server 2 years ago and i got banned. It says there that im wallhacking, but that time i was lag and then i got banned. Im not wallhacking though. Please unban my IP. If you cant or dont want to unban it, its ok i can understand. Thank you Gm.
im using non steam before so what will i do?

I don't see a banned attached to your account can you post your steam ID