Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Ghosting - By changing his name
Hi Admins, There is this player called Kidd (Profile link -   https://steamcommunity.com/id/therealkidd) and he has been ghosting on the Dust 24/7 asian pug server. I have attached a screenshot showing you the way he is ghosting by changing his name. He has done this twice already in the last half an hour. Please look into this and ensure that he does not repeat this.

Thanks,

Geez ghosting on a 24/7 dust server, seems scandalous Seriously though, join the pug servers and get some real reasons to bitch and complain. Bisons busy on his Hawaiian vacation and cannot be bothered with such trivial shit.
Ghosting is ghosting big boy. Maybe you need a little cool down to put things in perspective for trolling the forums. And why is everyone in Hawaii, Jamaica, Venezuela, etc all of a sudden when admin intervention is needed?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Pfff, just one of the many forums I troll. You wana be pot or kettle, geez kid.
(Jun 18 2018, 05:58 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: Ghosting is ghosting big boy. Maybe you need a little cool down to put things in perspective for trolling the forums. And why is everyone in Hawaii, Jamaica, Venezuela, etc all of a sudden when admin intervention is needed?

if bison gets a vacation then I get one too
It looks like trolling (/having fun) more than ghosting.
However, we will make sure that this doesn't happen in the future.

Thank you for the report.