Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesuit trolling and being racist - using n word
@bison
Can someone ban him? In last scrim he was using racist bullshit and being his usual troll self.
[-] The following 2 users Like blackout312's post:
   SmiLeY5Star, woKe
(Jul 14 2018, 12:59 AM)blackout312 Wrote: @bison
Can someone ban him? In last scrim he was using racist bullshit and being his usual troll self.

Not in this scrim, but I've heard this dude say racist shit multiple times.
(Jul 14 2018, 03:29 AM)woKe Wrote:

not even that. He just flat out mutes the whole team and throws non stop. Kid is a complete piece of garbage. Trolling people non stop
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeaNNN's post:
   SmiLeY5Star
(Jul 14 2018, 05:06 PM)SeaNNN Wrote:
(Jul 14 2018, 03:29 AM)woKe Wrote:

not even that. He just flat out mutes the whole team and throws non stop. Kid is a complete piece of garbage. Trolling people non stop

also check his aliases. "blackhasasaltyvagina"... kids rediculous
we were all having so much fun cracking jokes and he spontaneously goes on a holy rant about racism in America. ruined the entire vibe for the game tbh
I recommend a perma name lock and 2 mo ban to give him some time to put things in perspective
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   SmiLeY5Star
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
this dudes trademark move is whining followed by a random ignore followed by team flashing in spawn when one little thing doesn’t go his way in a pug. been waiting for this one
[-] The following 1 user Likes martiaN's post:
   SmiLeY5Star
If you don't give specific examples for an admin to see, I highly doubt anything will come of a thread like this..
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Jul 15 2018, 12:51 AM)helmut^ Wrote: If you don't give specific examples for an admin to see, I highly doubt anything will come of a thread like this..

his name says it all lol. just look at any one of his pugs. hes toxic as shit in everyone. Id rather play with you man. Atleast you make callouts and dont mute everyone.
(Jul 15 2018, 12:51 AM)helmut^ Wrote: If you don't give specific examples for an admin to see, I highly doubt anything will come of a thread like this..

Nice comma use, moron
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   SmiLeY5Star