Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban?
Hello, tell me why i'm banned for 7 days and the reason is "pending perma ban"

EDIT: I watched the admin where StabbinRabbit and it's quite obvious why I got banned now, the kept talking about me having an "insane" headshot ratio which is quite funny considering that 50% is nowhere near impressive. I'm level 9 faceit on CSGO and have had 77 HS % ratio on serveral esports platform. This is just a smurf account I was playing on cause of me having a guest pass so for me banning this account doesn't really mean anything to me but I think it's funny you ban me without having any proof what so ever, lost a lot of respect for this site. Have you never seen a player better than yourself or what? Also if it comes to it i'll gladly link you my profiles on Faceit and Esportal for CSGO to prove my point. My CSGO HS ratio on Esportal is around 50 i would say.
Post all accounts
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Aug 15 2018, 08:53 PM)sift Wrote: Post all accounts
Accounts for what? I never played on here before cus frankly who plays CSS serious in 2018? I just saw that I had a guest pass since long ago and figured I would use it for something.
(Aug 16 2018, 12:35 AM)herbalist Wrote:
(Aug 15 2018, 08:53 PM)sift Wrote: Post all accounts
frankly who plays CSS serious in 2018

Dont bother, the ban will not be lifted anymore.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
post everything
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   johnnyboi212
we play serious. goodbye!
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
So what you're saying is you're a multi game cheater?
(Aug 16 2018, 11:44 PM)tardbus Wrote: So what you're saying is you're a multi game cheater?

If I read that correctly, thats what it sounds like...and I cant even read.