Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking
watch the demo, watch it normal and watch it in r_drawothermodels 2. You did fishy shit, this thread isn't about me, it's about you getting banned for hackusations.
(Aug 20 2018, 01:47 AM)ksirb_o Wrote: watch the demo, watch it normal and watch it in r_drawothermodels 2. You did fishy shit, this thread isn't about me, it's about you getting banned for hackusations.
yeah, one fishy demo. I can't remember one time I was accused of cheating. I play fishy some rounds and I get a insta banned. I have been playing in the community for a while. How does this half a game prove I cheat?
Damn..... Thats' unfortunate....
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   sift
(Aug 20 2018, 02:14 AM)Sn0wing Wrote:
(Aug 20 2018, 01:47 AM)ksirb_o Wrote: watch the demo, watch it normal and watch it in r_drawothermodels 2. You did fishy shit, this thread isn't about me, it's about you getting banned for hackusations.
yeah, one fishy demo. I can't remember one time I wa s accused of cheating. I play fishy some rounds and I get a insta banned. I have been playing in the community for a while. How does this half a game prove I cheat?

TBH I'd say the evidence is inconclusive.Snuggles and I went over the demo and There are only a few times within the match that are questionable, but I don't think there is enough to say you actually cheat. Once it gets reviewed, I'm sure you will be unbanned.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksirb_o's post:
   Snuggles
doubt it. I talked to bison and he said he is keeping the ban. You can be randomly banned from a few fishy rounds watch out. shitty server with shitty admins.
[-] The following 3 users Like neteX's post:
   CaliSnipe, M. Bison, sift
The nuke match was too much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   sift
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I always knew
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
hhaha i always knew has to be the dumbest shit