Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking
Snuggles, did you watch the video netex posted? The Nuke one.

If you are not biased, you can clearly see he is cheating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Snuggles
(Aug 20 2018, 06:49 PM)Drago Wrote: Snuggles, did you watch the video netex posted? The Nuke one.

I am slightly biased because he's just a kid. I agree that it is clearly sketchy to the point where it can be considered walls. I don't agree with the instant perma ban. You can find clips like this of others and they will not get perma banned just for being fishy a few games. But this isn't about them, it's about Sesh specifically. My opinion is cheating or not, he should be given a last chance to come clean or not; plus have his ban removed on the terms that he will be PERMA banned for ANY offense in the future including griefing, harrassment, and leaving without a sub. Hope we don't lose a fun member of the community over a very foolish decision by him.
[-] The following 3 users Like Snuggles's post:
   Asphyxia, Drago, rookoo
The one on nuke outside around 24 seconds where the guys in garage and he thinks hes coming out cubby thing by red really isn't a great look for sesh

https://youtu.be/OUkuaKIcveY?t=24s

Reminds me of the exact shot Gabe took on our tournament team to get him banned on russka

(Aug 20 2018, 06:58 PM)Snuggles Wrote:
(Aug 20 2018, 06:49 PM)Drago Wrote: Snuggles, did you watch the video netex posted? The Nuke one.

I am slightly biased because he's just a kid. I agree that it is clearly sketchy to the point where it can be considered walls. I don't agree with the instant perma ban. You can find clips like this of others and they will not get perma banned just for being fishy a few games. But this isn't about them, it's about Sesh specifically. My opinion is cheating or not, he should be given a last chance to come clean or not; plus have his ban removed on the terms that he will be PERMA banned for ANY offense in the future including griefing, harrassment, and leaving without a sub. Hope we don't lose a fun member of the community over a very foolish decision by him.

problem with this is that i can think of half a dozen other ppl who potentially deserve that luxury of a second chance.. hell titanium got banned for bhop scripting back in 2013.
(Aug 20 2018, 07:06 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(Aug 20 2018, 06:58 PM)Snuggles Wrote:

problem with this is that i can think of half a dozen other ppl who potentially deserve that luxury of a second chance.. hell titanium got banned for bhop scripting back in 2013.
he came back and was banned again a few months ago lol
Unbanning someone because they were entertaining is unacceptable. To have special rules for him such as getting rebanned for doing something like leaving a pug or harassment, who is going to police that? The nuke clips are strange looking that's all I have to say
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
tbh when he called the 30 bomb i think thats sheer confidence (more than confidence maybe, idk for sure) , and since i broke my pc (a month ago?) and him coming back and being insane for that long with only a month improvement was kinda fishy to me. so thats why i said i wasnt surprised , besides im never surprised when anyone gets banned for cheating anymore
#keeptitaniumbanned4lyfe
#freesesh
I wash my hands of this
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 20 2018, 10:06 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: I wash my hands of this

try a whole shower for once
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.