Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Jesuit thread.... trolling, baiting, racist.
Once again our favorite troll is ruining the game for at least 4 other players every match...
Classic Jesuit calling everyone on the team a bitch, n-word, team-flashing, and then ignoring the entire team until we either lose or sub out.
There are multiple threads about this clown, and multiple people that have a problem with him - how come admins can't seem to come up with a solution? 

!ignore doesn't address the above..
[-] The following 3 users Like blackout312's post:
   johnnyboi212, rookoo, sift
(May 04 2011, 01:17 AM)M. Bison Wrote: Guideline
This is the most important part: to report a player you need to provide evidence.
Here's what I think of these low effort reports: if it's not worth your time, then it's likely not worth my time. The exceptions being when the report is about something happening right now or a lot of people are reporting the same thing in a short span of time.

I'll applaud you for at least providing the name of the person you're reporting, though. You'd be surprised how many times I get reports on Steam while I'm away where they don't even provide identifiable information (name, steamid, etc) of the person being reported. Now how would anyone be able to act on a report like that?

(Sep 18 2018, 12:41 AM)blackout312 Wrote: Classic Jesuit calling everyone on the team a bitch, n-word, team-flashing, and then ignoring the entire team until we either lose or sub out.
So regarding the accusations made here:

If you can provide evidence of griefing (intentional teamflashing, blocking, shooting teammates in head) then he will recieve a ban. If you can provide evidence he broke communication rules then he will be gagged or muted. "evidence" in this case would be a link to the relevant PUG's page with a list of ticks or round#s where he was doing something wrong.

Also, if someone's ignoring or being ignored by 5 different players which are actually playing (out of 9), then the server will boot them until it falls below that threshold (not instant while playing and live because it tries to minimize disruption). If he's ignoring that many people playing, then he will very likely hit that threshold.
[-] The following 3 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
yall a buncha bitchy N-words.  GEEZ

If we all mute jesuit, then he's essentially banned form WL..  All aboard the MUTE train
Live & let live
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Sep 18 2018, 03:27 PM)tardbus Wrote: yall a buncha bitchy N-words.  GEEZ

If we all mute jesuit, then he's essentially banned form WL..  All aboard the MUTE train

You're a bitchy p-word