Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Bird - walling like its his job at McDonalds
First off - I hardly make these posts to complain about these kids with horrible lives they feel the need to cheat at a dead game. But when it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly. The demo says IT ALL. But I detailed some rounds below..after the 7th rd I stopped watching bc it was all I needed to make my case and I wanted to eat since we were having tacos that night with homemade tortillas and Spanish rice my wife made. I drank sweet tea to wash it down and a protein shake afterwards since I didn't feel like eating a bad dessert, but yea watch the demo. 

Player: https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/1059594
Match: https://war-lords.net/pugs/71726 

If you watch the demo just pay attention to the minimap and his calls - none of his teammates make those calls nor die near the areas he's calling. He makes some rando dando calls from places you wouldn't hear nor see the opponents. Watch with r_drawothermodels

Round 1 - apparently he heard Kris lower B - but he auto aims on top of the box not even giving time to finish coming around the corner. 

Round 4 - Calls lower B tuns - on one else called it, delux his teammate dies cat before Kris comes down lower so Bird cant see on the minimap. But of course, he calls it anyways and perfectly HS kris through the door. 

Round 4 - In the middle of the round he's at window and sees a guy in B. He remains at window with his xhair aiming in the middle of the box waiting for the guy to peek, but doesn't aim after the box where you would expect the guy to run by. But I could be seeing that wrong - you be the judge. 

Round 7 - this is all I needed. Pay attention to the beginning of the rounds when he peeks mid. He doesnt peek through the walls he peeks normally, but on this round, he makes an accident and aims through the wall to an opponent then realizes its a wall then goes past the AFK player (trying to play it off) then re-peeks AFK and kills him. 

At the end of the Round when he turns and kills kris from mid, TopShelf even calls bullshit about the turn. He never turned once while at B window but once kris is about to peek Bird, he turns.

Open and shut case, Johnson.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   rookoo
(Nov 29 2018, 01:25 AM)fAt Wrote: First off - I hardly make these posts to complain about these kids with horrible lives they feel the need to cheat at a dead game. But when it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly. The demo says IT ALL. But I detailed some rounds below..after the 7th rd I stopped watching bc it was all I needed to make my case and I wanted to eat since we were having tacos that night with homemade tortillas and Spanish rice my wife made. I drank sweet tea to wash it down and a protein shake afterwards since I didn't feel like eating a bad dessert, but yea watch the demo. 

Player: https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/1059594
Match: https://war-lords.net/pugs/71726 

If you watch the demo just pay attention to the minimap and his calls - none of his teammates make those calls nor die near the areas he's calling. He makes some rando dando calls from places you wouldn't hear nor see the opponents. Watch with r_drawothermodels

Round 1 - apparently he heard Kris lower B - but he auto aims on top of the box not even giving time to finish coming around the corner. 

Round 3 - Calls lower B tuns - on one else called it, delux his teammate dies cat before Kris comes down lower so Bird cant see on the minimap. But of course, he calls it anyways and perfectly HS kris through the door. 

Round 4 - In the middle of the round he's at window and sees a guy in B. He remains at window with his xhair aiming in the middle of the box waiting for the guy to peek, but doesn't aim after the box where you would expect the guy to run by. But I could be seeing that wrong - you be the judge. 

Round 7 - this is all I needed. Pay attention to the beginning of the rounds when he peeks mid. He doesnt peek through the walls he peeks normally, but on this round, he makes an accident and aims through the wall to an opponent then realizes its a wall then goes past the AFK player (trying to play it off) then re-peeks AFK and kills him. 

At the end of the Round when he turns and kills kris from mid, TopShelf even calls bullshit about the turn. He never turned once while at B window but once kris is about to peek Bird, he turns.

Open and shut case, Johnson.

1. good choice on protein post meal brother man.
2. ur wife cooks rice like a mcdonalds intern
3. solid Chappelle reference at the end there
Banned for the interim until it is further reviewed. I have watched and observed Bird's play, here are the rounds that stuck out to me.

Rounds: 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18 (on cat)

Other rounds hold water in this regard as well, where his peeks are unusual. For instance round 17, last kill, Bird peeks cat in the middle of plat and close up. I typically peek directly at plat or if I know someone is towards the left, I'd peek left.

Bird, hang tight while this is reviewed by other parties.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muffinman's post:
   Drago
This is unfortunate. However, I understand you have to do your duties.

*Am Bird btw*
Thanks for the understanding, let's hope I'm wrong.
shit I wouldn't cheat with a csgo inventory like that
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/342100340

I don't think he cheats.
pretty sure he doesn't cheat.
CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.
[-] The following 2 users Like ksirb_o's post:
   fAt, sift
CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.CHEAT OR NOT. When it comes to compromising my RWS, which means the world to me, I will ensure the parties involved pay dearly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   fAt