Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unbanned  Inconclusive
(Feb 01 2019, 02:21 PM)LOTMW Wrote: couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy

how is everyone just ignoring the fact that he clearly has a no recoil / low fov aimbot that he just switches back and forth between body lock and hs lock...

the guy has the iq of my dog and most of the time no game sense yet pulls off the shots of a god...

watch any of his demos and you can clearly see the yoyo-ing of his aim when he is spamming that triggerlock key.

since he is a 12 year old he is pretty easy to trigger into toggling... you can find many demos of him doing absolute shit until someone talks shit to him and then suddenly he is godlike

sorry tekneeq i know how much this meant to you... you've lost =\

I thank you for your response, however I can't take an inexperienced player's opinion significantly to the outcome.
[-] The following 2 users Like SaiyajiN's post:
   rookoo, seven
Lol but how did bird not get banned for that prefire last night on season?

The one clip from strike where you shoot into heaven pretty dead on the guy. The 3k didn’t really look fishy aside from maybe the guy in connector, but from the angle you pushed its tickytack. And everything will look fishy slowed down with draw models so I’d wanna see a side by side without wireframe on.

I will say multiple times playing against you Teqneeek you’ve pulled some insane shit that makes me suspicious, but that goes for a ton of ppl that pull nutty shots all the time. And reactionary bans should never stand. Again, I don’t see how you got the reaction ban from Cali but bird didn’t in the previous game we were onche same team. Inconsistent adminning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   SaiyajiN
It does seem suspicious with the clip that u showed netex but then again I have played with Tekneeq on and off cs. This kid is just retarded will do the most random shit ever. However Nazar how does private god dam profile have to do with any of this? You will still see bans on his account private or not.
(Feb 01 2019, 02:21 PM)LOTMW Wrote: couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy

how is everyone just ignoring the fact that he clearly has a no recoil / low fov aimbot that he just switches back and forth between body lock and hs lock...

the guy has the iq of my dog and most of the time no game sense yet pulls off the shots of a god...

watch any of his demos and you can clearly see the yoyo-ing of his aim when he is spamming that triggerlock key.

since he is a 12 year old he is pretty easy to trigger into toggling... you can find many demos of him doing absolute shit until someone talks shit to him and then suddenly he is godlike

sorry tekneeq i know how much this meant to you... you've lost =\
If you don't have anything to add to this threat but to insult him on how he acts ingame don't even comment. this game is been out over a decade , replays aren't always accurate. bans without 100% doubt are just bullshit.
[-] The following 3 users Like willy's post:
   rookoo, SaiyajiN, seven
From what i've seen so far he seems legit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ralphawado's post:
   SaiyajiN
(Feb 01 2019, 01:25 PM)SaiyajiN Wrote: I understand your perspective, but you should know that call outs were given from my teammates.
Sounds come to play and prefires is right behind it.

The middle clip where I one deaged all 3 of you guys was just callouts, and aim, nothing really to say right there.
I heard you cat netex, I killed you, I went connector, I one deaged Peter, then to wookie... due to bomb being planted at the given spot where I can hear it, and I would ASSUME wookie, himself as a top tier lurker, would be at the bomb site... It's not just going out and one deaging everyone, it's also learning and analyzing
players that are "regulars" play style...

You don't have to to tell me... anything..

I know you heard me!

I 100% know everything lol.

I know i shot my famas, I know all that.... dont try to explain your play by plays bro.. I gave you the clips that I thought are fishy, thats all.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/373275537

Go to 7:40
LOOK HOW YOUR SHOOTING....
What the fuck is that, in a demo from 2 months ago, your shooting like a normal person, like me for example with a standard aim, click, no shakes, no twitches nothing.
(Feb 01 2019, 01:32 PM)SaiyajiN Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 01:25 PM)SaiyajiN Wrote: I understand your perspective, but you should know that call outs were given from my teammates.
Sounds come to play and prefires is right behind it.

The middle clip where I one deaged all 3 of you guys was just callouts, and aim, nothing really to say right there.
I heard you cat netex, I killed you, I went connector, I one deaged Peter, then to wookie... due to bomb being planted at the given spot where I can hear it, and I would ASSUME wookie, himself as a top tier lurker, would be at the bomb site... It's not just going out and one deaging everyone, it's also learning and analyzing
players that are "regulars" play style...

For all the time I been on warlords, I'm sure most of you guys know my play style by now and how I perform...

I tend to top frag consistently every game performing and playing as usual, It's not like I'm terrible on every single games

You know my movement, you know my aim and you know my game sense... Why is it all of the sudden you guys are at the suspicion state all of the sudden? 
like PiN's comment,

Why, I'll tell you why, your inconsistency of performing.

You were gladly dropping 30s and 40s against me, which is fine and other decent 15+ rws players.

But you telling me when we played on TOG scrim server, you couldnt get 20 kills, and u were raging at fucking bots on that server?

Bro. I compared ur pugs from when people started to call you out, and from when you actually played normally.

2 different people playing, thats just my opinion.

Youre not a cheater until you get caught, so its not up to me to decide, Im just going to make the rest of the videos that I think are fishy... and the root admins will take care of it!

YOu dont have to explain anything, on why you flick like this like that or anything.
As for your gamesense, you don't have any gamesense. You get gamesense from playing matches/scrims competitive games in league, not from pugs...

You just have good aim, and good sound thats it.

And teqneeq, should I even bother going back to october/august to review one of these demos?

Clearly.... you ain't doing nothing fishy there..

[Image: 1bF4IOU.png]
[Image: Us7sWLR.png]
[Image: XNiGsqa.png]
(Feb 01 2019, 04:56 PM)rookoo Wrote: Lol but how did bird not get banned for that prefire last night on season?

The one clip from strike where you shoot into heaven pretty dead on the guy. The 3k didn’t really look fishy aside from maybe the guy in connector, but from the angle you pushed its tickytack. And everything will look fishy slowed down with draw models so I’d wanna see a side by side without wireframe on.

I will say multiple times playing against you Teqneeek you’ve pulled some insane shit that makes me suspicious, but that goes for a ton of ppl that pull nutty shots all the time. And reactionary bans should never stand. Again, I don’t see how you got the reaction ban from Cali but bird didn’t in the previous game we were onche same team. Inconsistent adminning.

I appreciate your comment man, and yeah that was pretty stupid on strike...
And netex about the screenshots of my old stats and togscrim....

Togscrim is a scrim server that my friends have created from Jailbreak and minigames.... literally we were there to have fun

I don't even know how you got access to the server, but anyways thats not the case... Dark temp & Toxic are the head admins of that server

Which I have on my steam friends list and we were actually assembling a scrim from mini games that very night...

Knowing their my friends and skill level, I'm not gonna sit here and shit on them... It's a fun little scrim and I was just messing around with my buddies, nothing wrong.

My old stats from your screenshots of me having 8-9 rws was when I just hopped back on source for the first time ever, in years... I used to play H1Z1 competitively

playing scrims and matches for OneStep and streamers private servers... The game died obviously and I hopped back on source to play.. And bison invited me to come

play on scrims and so I did, I totally forgot about lerp, it took me many times to have a comfortable in-game setting, and just overall how to play again.. Hopping on a scrim server where a lot of good players are in store, your gonna get smoked for a bit.
(Feb 01 2019, 09:51 PM)SaiyajiN Wrote: And netex about the screenshots of my old stats and togscrim....

Togscrim is a scrim server that my friends have created from Jailbreak and minigames.... literally we were there to have fun

I don't even know how you got access to the server, but anyways thats not the case... Dark temp & Toxic are the head admins of that server

Which I have on my steam friends list and we were actually assembling a scrim from mini games that very night...

Knowing their my friends and skill level, I'm not gonna sit here and shit on them... It's a fun little scrim and I was just messing around with my buddies, nothing wrong.

My old stats from your screenshots of me having 8-9 rws was when I just hopped back on source for the first time ever, in years... I used to play H1Z1 competitively

playing scrims and matches for OneStep and streamers private servers... The game died obviously and I hopped back on source to play.. And bison invited me to come

play on scrims and so I did, I totally forgot about lerp, it took me many times to have a comfortable in-game setting, and just overall how to play again.. Hopping on a scrim server where a lot of good players are in store, your gonna get smoked for a bit.

Anyway heres my whole thing on this, I watched about 3-4 demos.

Youre playstyle, is literally you sitting back never going with your team, always hiding in corners and lurking and baiting for kills, You have perfect flanks always like you know someone is there, It's hard to catch wallers even if you are walling. Because of your playstyle I can't tell shit.

But just know, bro. People slip up, they always do... one mistake and thats it... just like gabe slipped up accidently in the tournament, and there you have it a person that was playing here for so long banned for walling.

In all the demos I watched, I couldn't get any fishy clips. Maybe a few once.. where its questionable... but you will always have an explanation to it anyway, and idk it can be random.

As for blatant walling, no there is no blatant clips of anything. Not that I saw atleast, if anyone else feels to review demos of him go ahead. I couldn't find anything.

You're playstyle is just stupid it has nothing to do with gamesense. You sit back and wait, and the way you shoot is weird but whatever.

Like I said, you have no gamesense and it's a fact. IF I was to sit back and wait all the time, I would also get tons of kills, but I get tons of kills from entry fragging, thats why I have 130 adr overall in 1000 pugs.

I can't play like you, its boring... I like to run around and shoot people, and playing smart at the same time not just holding W everywhere.

You seem to only play smart when you're last alive.

Anyway good luck.