Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meow (Flame, obviously)u
(Feb 08 2019, 04:24 PM)rookoo Wrote: Can we get back to flaming that little Chernobyl fucking cunt that baits inherently because he has to in real life when he scavenges for food?
All I ever wanted to do in the first place. Fuck that team changing, rage quitting, baiting loser. Values his RWS more than he does his life, then complains about how it’s broken.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wil.son's post:
   rookoo
I don't even remember who Meow is even though the stats page says I have 27 pugs played with him. Forgettable and insignificant
(Feb 08 2019, 04:24 PM)rookoo Wrote: Can we get back to flaming that little Chernobyl fucking cunt that baits inherently because he has to in real life when he scavenges for food?

Who dat?
u mad?
(Feb 10 2019, 06:41 PM)Meow Wrote: u mad?
Just wish you’d be more mature about things. That’s all. Don’t really have any other grievances.
Maturity has no place on the interwebs guy.

Plus how you gonna call him pre-pubescent and expect maturity. Girl you crazy.
(Feb 11 2019, 10:53 PM)wil.son Wrote:
(Feb 10 2019, 06:41 PM)Meow Wrote: u mad?
Just wish you’d be more mature about things. That’s all. Don’t really have any other grievances.

If I have to hear his whiny, Estonian, clearly-going-through-puberty voice again, I will just snap. Especially if he’s saying, “Brooo, what are these teams brooo?” before the match like he CONSISTENTLY does. Trash ass teammate as well. Team changes like its his job, and griefs even more so. how is this saying that u want me to be more ,,mature'' fucking shitty.