Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Hahahaha
Rabbit Wrote:If you have such a low regard for us, why do you insist wasting your time posting on our forums, trying to get unbanned to our servers?

Why would you want to go play with Children, go play with adults, you're obviously more mature then we are.
Thank you Rabbit, maybe this fucktard will understand now...
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Oh yeah, one more thing Dethklok, just because I wasnt there doesnt mean that I cant point out suspicion and really, is it your place at all to talk down on other people?
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
So I'm a 'fucktard' now? Ad-Hominem attacks? Faaaaaaantastic. Back at ya buddy. You think it's suspicious that I would install an anti-cheat program on my computer after it was used by someone else to hack? That strikes you as 'suspicious'? Maybe brush up on your english there slim, you might want to change it to auspicious. Go ahead and look that one up. And to be clear, I am not 'talking down' to anyone who has shown any merit here. The people who have come in here and attacked or questioned me, I have subsequently attacked or questioned them. I want justice. Pure and simple. I did not hack, and all the other naysayers who have no information and are intruding on what should be a simple solution have opened themselves up to ridicule. People who make uninformed assumptions and resort to ad-hominem attacks amidst poorly written posts are begging to be challenged. The only people who should be responding to me are the people who have witnessed the demo and have DATA related to this protest. Stop attacking me, and I will kindly ignore you as well. The only thing I want is be vindicated for something I did not do.
Dethklok4Ever Wrote:So I'm a 'fucktard' now? Ad-Hominem attacks? Faaaaaaantastic. Back at ya buddy. You think it's suspicious that I would install an anti-cheat program on my computer after it was used by someone else to hack? That strikes you as 'suspicious'? Maybe brush up on your english there slim, you might want to change it to auspicious. Go ahead and look that one up. And to be clear, I am not 'talking down' to anyone who has shown any merit here. The people who have come in here and attacked or questioned me, I have subsequently attacked or questioned them. I want justice. Pure and simple. I did not hack, and all the other naysayers who have no information and are intruding on what should be a simple solution have opened themselves up to ridicule. People who make uninformed assumptions and resort to ad-hominem attacks amidst poorly written posts are begging to be challenged. The only people who should be responding to me are the people who have witnessed the demo and have DATA related to this protest. Stop attacking me, and I will kindly ignore you as well. The only thing I want is be vindicated for something I did not do.

Do you need a hug?

*hug*

All better now?

:-*
Dethklok4Ever Wrote:So I'm a 'fucktard' now? Ad-Hominem attacks? Faaaaaaantastic. Back at ya buddy. You think it's suspicious that I would install an anti-cheat program on my computer after it was used by someone else to hack? That strikes you as 'suspicious'? Maybe brush up on your english there slim, you might want to change it to auspicious. Go ahead and look that one up. And to be clear, I am not 'talking down' to anyone who has shown any merit here. The people who have come in here and attacked or questioned me, I have subsequently attacked or questioned them. I want justice. Pure and simple. I did not hack, and all the other naysayers who have no information and are intruding on what should be a simple solution have opened themselves up to ridicule. People who make uninformed assumptions and resort to ad-hominem attacks amidst poorly written posts are begging to be challenged. The only people who should be responding to me are the people who have witnessed the demo and have DATA related to this protest. Stop attacking me, and I will kindly ignore you as well. The only thing I want is be vindicated for something I did not do.

I would again advise you to be patient and professional and await a response without attacking other forum members. If they attack you, there's a simple way to solve it: ignore them. Other forum members have nothing to with with whether or not your protest is valid. You're making a huge deal out of something that is pointless. If you keep up your attitude, I will modify the ban reason and close this protest. Consider this a final warning.
Rabbit Wrote:Do you need a hug?

*hug*

All better now?

:-*

;D  u girl?  ;D
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
Any recent developments?
ACCEPTED

I'm not completely sold on the demo. As this thread seems to have gone quiet, I'm going to go ahead and accept the protest. The ban has been lifted.

-CLOSED-