Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c'est la vie
The bank just does not care. I told them to look at the security footage because the withdraws are 'time stamped' and they said that looking into that was "Part of the investigation" and nothing conclusive came from it because too much time passed. I am being persistent though. Still trying to find ways to force the bank to look closer at this. Thanks for the links Bisey.
The loss of address might present a problem. The U.S. Government likes to correspond through mail.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 02 2020, 06:21 AM)M. Bison Wrote: The loss of address might present a problem. The U.S. Government likes to correspond through mail.

Yeah not having a mailing address complicates the issue and the post office charges $90 for a p.o. box here
(Mar 02 2020, 06:32 AM)StabbinRabbit!! Wrote: Yeah not having a mailing address complicates the issue and the post office charges $90 for a p.o. box here
I hope you have IRL friends, family, or friendly co-workers who might let you use their address.

Also, one of those websites required your submitted address be on file with the bank. You'll probably need to update your address (to whatever you end up using) with your bank as well. You might even need to call the complaint websites' support line for guidance on your particular case before filing a complaint.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 02 2020, 06:34 AM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Mar 02 2020, 06:32 AM)StabbinRabbit!! Wrote: Yeah not having a mailing address complicates the issue and the post office charges $90 for a p.o. box here
I hope you have IRL friends, family, or friendly co-workers who might let you use their address.

Also, one of those websites required your submitted address be on file with the bank. You'll probably need to update your address (to whatever you end up using) with your bank as well. You might even need to call the complaint websites' support line for guidance on your particular case before filing a complaint.
Yeah I have some family and friends that helped me out. Hopefully tomorrow I can get set up with a mailing address. I have just basically been working 11 hour days and sleeping, So my next pay checks will be nice.
Rabbit! Come live in my car instead.
(Mar 02 2020, 08:19 AM)Soul Wrote: Rabbit! Come live in my car instead.

Lol, sleeping In a car is actually not bad. I use to live in the mountains and compared to that It is quite pleasant really. It is like camping but instead of the wilderness it is a Wal-Mart parking lot and your car is your tent...Oh and free WiFi is also nice.
What is going on, Stabbing?

Any updates?

I don't mean to be antagonistic but I kind of don't believe the story as you have told it so far. The way you said things happened with your bank saying tough shit is hard for me to believe that they actually did that. Who do (did?) you bank with? One of the major banks? A credit union? Can you describe to me the process you went through, and what the final communication between you and your bank was when they declined to credit your account with the total of what was stolen.

I ask these questions not because I am skeptical of what you've written (although I am) but instead because I wish to get a clearer idea of things.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
And to be honest (again) you seem to have an overall not-very-concerned attitude, or at least that's the way your posts make it seem
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I know (think) you're on the west coast/PNW... if you were in NYC I would offer for you to come stay at my place for as long as you needed to in order to get your finances straight and not be facing homelessness.

Edit- doesn't matter where you are- the offer is there. If you really shit out of luck and you need help (even if you don't want to ask for help), you can come and live with me and you are a welcome guest to stay at my crib.