Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ban appeal
[/url]
[url=https://streamable.com/gtu7o]https://streamable.com/gtu7o

https://streamable.com/gtu7o

best way to prove im not cheating is to show video footage of everyone accusing me, and either way you guys will still probably make up anything to keep me banned, so whatever i record my shit alot but think what you want
Are you sick in the head? Be honest with us here...
You blatantly aimbotted me on tuscan, and I watched you wallhack/trigger bot in spectate for a good 20+ minutes.

https://war-lords.net/pugs/78927
https://war-lords.net/pugs/78929

You're sick in the head if you think recording your gameplay changes anything lmfao. You think we don't know about external cheats that dont show up on streams/recordings? Please.

You didn't even bother hidingggg itt!!
[-] The following 2 users Like neteX's post:
   Ben-, Kobe
(Mar 24 2020, 09:51 PM)neteX Wrote: Are you sick in the head? Be honest with us here...
You blatantly aimbotted me on tuscan, and I watched you wallhack/trigger bot in spectate for a good 20+ minutes.

You're sick in the head if you think recording your gameplay changes anything lmfao. You think we don't know about external cheats that dont show up on streams/recordings?  Please.

I dont even play the game anymore, but just looking at dem ACC% and HSP% on those two pugs made me laugh LOL
(Mar 24 2020, 09:51 PM)neteX Wrote: Are you sick in the head? Be honest with us here...

You're sick in the head if you think recording your gameplay changes anything lmfao. You think we don't know about external cheats that dont show up on streams/recordings?  Please.

like i said, i have those games recorded too but since you're a crybaby, you will pull anything out of your ass to believe im cheating

the point of the recording wasnt to show i wasnt walling, it was to show i have the same consistency with my in a real time recording as i do while you're spectating me. you pulled everything in the book, you've said im aimbotting, triggerbotting (which dont work together) and walling even though im doing none of the three

you said i was triggerbotting when if you knew anything about how someone with a triggerbot plays, you would know they play a strict angle holding only playstyle, because no triggerbot works well while moving / due to how awful the source engine is, which is the exact opposite of how i play cause in every pug i barely stand still

you can think what you want, i truly do not care. watching you cry over and over again because you are awful at the game was satisfactory for me and it made my night. its laughable that you would think i was aimbotting on tuscan when you would literally see me locking on with the awp and deagle (which was all i used). and im pretty sure you had 2 players under 8 rws on your team. you're clueless, and thats fine. educate yourself.
(Mar 25 2020, 12:14 AM)monsoon Wrote:

like i said, i have those games recorded too but since you're a crybaby, you will pull anything out of your ass to believe im cheating

the point of the recording wasnt to show i wasnt walling, it was to show i have the same consistency with my in a real time recording as i do while you're spectating me. you pulled everything in the book, you've said im aimbotting, triggerbotting (which dont work together) and walling even though im doing none of the three

you said i was triggerbotting when if you knew anything about how someone with a triggerbot plays, you would know they play a strict angle holding only playstyle, because no triggerbot works well while moving / due to how awful the source engine is, which is the exact opposite of how i play cause in every pug i barely stand still

you can think what you want, i truly do not care. watching you cry over and over again because you are awful at the game was satisfactory for me and it made my night. its laughable that you would think i was aimbotting on tuscan when you would literally see me locking on with the awp and deagle (which was all i used). and im pretty sure you had 2 players under 8 rws on your team. you're clueless, and thats fine. educate yourself.

"you would know they play a strict angle holding only playstyle"

In your video you stand still doing exactly that.
You're blatant. You're not getting unbanned. End of discussion. Go cheat on another server with your new steam account. Bye

Also you calling me clueless and bad is laughable, because I was ESEA invite. But thats okay man Smile I've never heard of your name before, and never seen you pug here before. You come in here with a 50% hsp, something I don't even have and im 18 rws. I can barely hold 20
(Mar 25 2020, 05:08 AM)neteX Wrote:

You're blatant. You're not getting unbanned. End of discussion. Go cheat on another server with your new steam account. Bye

Also you calling me clueless and bad is laughable, because I was ESEA invite. But thats okay man Smile I've never heard of your name before, and never seen you pug here before. You come in here with a 50% hsp, something I don't even have and im 18 rws. I can barely hold 20

esea has always been dogshit and will always be dogshit and its funny that you think that being an invite give you some sort of status.

in both of the pugs you linked i was pushing through smokes and playing like an under the influence jackass and was still headshotting people,

if you had any clue what you were talking about you know what i mean by "strict angle holding only playstyle", you saying im playing that way in the video i linked is typically how everyone plays during pistol rounds and rounds when they are saving money. 

it is virtually impossible to hit fast flickshots with a triggerbot because of the way it fucking works, and you can see several times in even the video i linked and in my pugs where i miss a shit ton of shots, shoot when the player is no where near my cross hair (and miss), shoot multiple times after a target is dead and have several times midfight where a player crosses my crosshair and my gun does not shoot. you calling this "ur triggerbot failed" is idiotic because they are coded to not fail if the player walks slow enough, but you know what does make it fail? flicking your mouse fast enough. your ignorance on this topic shows your blatant disregard for presumption of innocence because you are crybaby.

you (and many other users) expect someone to join the server and be instantly terrible at the game, as if this game isnt 16 years old and there arent hundreds of other games in which you could practice where your skill translates to this dead game, which in turn makes you think anyone slightly better than you is cheating. it's pathetic, and i enjoy screenshotting your forum post and ingame messages of you crying and laughing at them with other people.  

like i said before, i have everything recorded but your childlike brain seems to be made up because you are uneducated. take some time to learn the game you've playing for oh so god damn long then reply to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes monsoon's post:
   mzry
(Mar 25 2020, 07:36 AM)monsoon Wrote:

esea has always been dogshit and will always be dogshit and its funny that you think that being an invite give you some sort of status.

in both of the pugs you linked i was pushing through smokes and playing like an under the influence jackass and was still headshotting people,

if you had any clue what you were talking about you know what i mean by "strict angle holding only playstyle", you saying im playing that way in the video i linked is typically how everyone plays during pistol rounds and rounds when they are saving money. 

it is virtually impossible to hit fast flickshots with a triggerbot because of the way it fucking works, and you can see several times in even the video i linked and in my pugs where i miss a shit ton of shots, shoot when the player is no where near my cross hair (and miss), shoot multiple times after a target is dead and have several times midfight where a player crosses my crosshair and my gun does not shoot. you calling this "ur triggerbot failed" is idiotic because they are coded to not fail if the player walks slow enough, but you know what does make it fail? flicking your mouse fast enough. your ignorance on this topic shows your blatant disregard for presumption of innocence because you are crybaby.

you (and many other users) expect someone to join the server and be instantly terrible at the game, as if this game isnt 16 years old and there arent hundreds of other games in which you could practice where your skill translates to this dead game, which in turn makes you think anyone slightly better than you is cheating. it's pathetic, and i enjoy screenshotting your forum post and ingame messages of you crying and laughing at them with other people.  

like i said before, i have everything recorded but your childlike brain seems to be made up because you are uneducated. take some time to learn the game you've playing for oh so god damn long then reply to me.

If you think Im wrong here for you getting banned here for blatantly cheating in 2 pugs... then damn I should quit the game, I don't expect people to be bad at the game, the people that are decent or good showed themselfs and actually don't have new steam accounts, and have league exp to back something up or atleast... but you literally have NOTHING.

You telling me you record yourself, and your explaining to me how cheats should work like bruh thats not helping your case. I'm just gonna leave this for bison to review but remmeber, anyone I called out for cheating got banned and I was never wrong. Maybe you will be that one case I land on that proves me wrong. Good luck!

oh and btw, you're in game movement is literally equivalent to a silver player in CSGO. you have no idea how to throw your nades, let alone how to wide peek or in general good movement. YOu don't have any of that, it was basically you standing still and tapping heads with your stupid deagle, and when u were to awp, you would prefire spots, and trace people through walls. I literally watched u in spec. But GOODLUCK!
(Mar 25 2020, 08:37 AM)neteX Wrote:

If you think Im wrong here for you getting banned here for blatantly cheating in 2 pugs... then damn I should quit the game, I don't expect people to be bad at the game, the people that are decent or good showed themselfs and actually don't have new steam accounts, and have league exp to back something up or atleast... but you literally have NOTHING.

You telling me you record yourself, and your explaining to me how cheats should work like bruh thats not helping your case. I'm just gonna leave this for bison to review but remmeber, anyone I called out for cheating got banned and I was never wrong. Maybe you will be that one case I land on that proves me wrong. Good luck!

oh and btw, you're in game movement is literally equivalent to a silver player in CSGO. you have no idea how to throw your nades, let alone how to wide peek or in general good movement. YOu don't have any of that, it was basically you standing still and tapping heads with your stupid deagle, and when u were to awp, you would prefire spots, and trace people through walls. I literally watched u in spec. But GOODLUCK!

yea i typically play on pub servers on css/csgo, on csgo i play completely fine, this is the first (and i guess only) css pug server i play on and you guys think someone who has hovers around LEM in csgo post vacnet is a cheater, which shows you've been on this old ass game for way too long if you dont realize the big gap between the physics and map design between css / csgo.

i never prefired shit so thats a blatant lie, i dont even think i hit a single wallbang in all of my time playing here or a smoke shot, you saying me tracing people through walls is obviously bias because you can study any demo for long enough and pick out a point where someone lands on a player through a wall, its been done from high level pro games all the way down to silver level overwatch demos. you saying "your explaining to me how cheats should work like bruh thats not helping your case" also makes you look even dumber because that would mean every anti-cheat developer in the world should not be trusted at all and they are all cheaters, and coming from csgo its not abnormal to know how cheating works due to how public the introduction of vac-net was, and how public the cheating problem in the game.

the status of my steam account has nothing to do with my skill in game, do you honestly think this is my first time touching a counterstrike game or a fps game in general and i should just be either complete dogshit at all aspects in the game or a god full sending myself around the map killing everything in sight?

you saying im blatantly cheating in 2 pugs against you is really just you and your team being dogshit, look at all my other games and i play the same way i do in those pugs, just against players who work better as a team against mine (hence why i, or anyone, dont/wouldnt do exceptional). you don't know what you're talking about, you've called me out for everything but according to you i just have a personal vendetta against you and decided to magically turn on triggerbot in 2 singular pugs and then play regular in between those. you are delusional, you couldn't pick out someone ACTUALLY using a triggerbot if you tried, because it's obvious you have 0 clue what you are talking about despite you thinking you're amazingly skilled at the game.
(Mar 25 2020, 08:57 AM)monsoon Wrote:
(Mar 25 2020, 08:37 AM)neteX Wrote:
(Mar 25 2020, 12:14 AM)monsoon Wrote: like i said, i have those games recorded too but since you're a crybaby, you will pull anything out of your ass to believe im cheating

yea i typically play on pub servers on css/csgo, on csgo i play completely fine, this is the first (and i guess only) css pug server i play on and you guys think someone who has hovers around LEM in csgo post vacnet is a cheater, which shows you've been on this old ass game for way too long if you dont realize the big gap between the physics and map design between css / csgo.

i never prefired shit so thats a blatant lie, i dont even think i hit a single wallbang in all of my time playing here or a smoke shot, you saying me tracing people through walls is obviously bias because you can study any demo for long enough and pick out a point where someone lands on a player through a wall, its been done from high level pro games all the way down to silver level overwatch demos. you saying "your explaining to me how cheats should work like bruh thats not helping your case" also makes you look even dumber because that would mean every anti-cheat developer in the world should not be trusted at all and they are all cheaters, and coming from csgo its not abnormal to know how cheating works due to how public the introduction of vac-net was, and how public the cheating problem in the game.

the status of my steam account has nothing to do with my skill in game, do you honestly think this is my first time touching a counterstrike game or a fps game in general and i should just be either complete dogshit at all aspects in the game or a god full sending myself around the map killing everything in sight?

you saying im blatantly cheating in 2 pugs against you is really just you and your team being dogshit, look at all my other games and i play the same way i do in those pugs, just against players who work better as a team against mine (hence why i, or anyone, dont/wouldnt do exceptional). you don't know what you're talking about, you've called me out for everything but according to you i just have a personal vendetta against you and decided to magically turn on triggerbot in 2 singular pugs and then play regular in between those. you are delusional, you couldn't pick out someone ACTUALLY using a triggerbot if you tried, because it's obvious you have 0 clue what you are talking about despite you thinking you're amazingly skilled at the game.

imagine playing MM in go
I was in both of the pugs and this guy confuses the shit out of me. His nades are honest to god worse than shan's which isn't a good start. I have no problem believing there are plenty of pubstars out there with amazing aim but why are your movement & flashes so god damn awful? To me it would be the equivalent of a basketball player with a Curry-like shot who can't defend, run, dribble, or do literally anything else. His deagle shots are INSANE, I'm talking better than ghoul good, and yet for some reason a basic cat flash on Tuscan is somehow too difficult, it just doesn't add up.

For the game on cache you literally just parked your ass at forklift and never changed your spot for the entire duration of the half. Anyone with aim as good as yours shouldn't be stupid enough to play literally the same spot for 15 rounds in a row, that's ridiculous. It's almost as if your aim is fake and you're not that experienced at all! And yes, as Ben said, his headshot and accuracy %s are fucking ridiculous, that was the real nail in the coffin for me.

I can't say 100% that you cheat but everything is extremely fishy and just doesn't add up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falco's post:
   icon.voices