Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost every reply on this post is pointless, quinn has played 2 pugs in the last 5 months , i dont even know who l00nb4ll is but they havent played since last year as well , Tea barely ever plays and when he does get on and play hes usually too drunk to play the game , jan is salty that his friend benkenobi is a cheater its not like his friend was trying to hide it when he was blatantly cheating on the server lol , as far as this "zoc" person goes kind of weird they made a forum acc at 4 am this morning and the only post theyve commented on was this one and they havent even linked their steam account cause its probably some troll on the server lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 150DreamTeam's post:
   Tea
Munter as admin? That's concerning..
[-] The following 1 user Likes paodjas's post:
   mongol
(Jun 17 2021, 06:03 PM)paodjas Wrote: Munter as admin? That's concerning..

It's a no from me, you can close the thread now.
(Jun 17 2021, 08:04 AM)HunterX848 Wrote:
(Jun 17 2021, 04:03 AM)First of all Tea, you are against me being admin because you believed benkenobi wasn\t cheating. Hes banned now : )zoc Wrote: its not as if he finds cheaters either, everyone can easily acknowledge when a new face comes on and cheats but hunter scurries to the forums with it before anyone else because hes out to get admin, the dude has asked about it in game "easiest way to get admin" hes not interested in the position but rather the power it holds. complete lunatic of a guy.

take a look at the player reports in the past 6 months. Nobody has posted any. I am 100 % sure if i didnt report any of the players that i did, nobody would have stepped in. I have never once said  "easiest way to get admin" in game. Yea because a " power hungry " person like my self would spend hours reviewing demos and posting clips to get admin when nobody has been accepted for admin in over a year.

If you cant see the passion I have for the game idk what to say Zoc. Also kinda funny you didnt link your pug profile : )
This " ego " is most likely just you being salty.

I would like to know what " cheaters " i associate with please.

The over watch cases I've done were in 2016 / 2017 when the cases were not as obvious.

xD !
(Jun 17 2021, 04:20 PM)150DreamTeam Wrote: Almost every reply on this post is pointless, quinn has played 2 pugs in the last 5 months , i dont even know who l00nb4ll is but they havent played since last year as well , Tea barely ever plays and when he does get on and play hes usually too drunk to play the game , jan is salty that his friend benkenobi is a cheater its not like his friend was trying to hide it when he was blatantly cheating on the server lol , as far as this "zoc" person goes kind of weird they made a forum acc at 4 am this morning and the only post theyve commented on was this one and they havent even linked their steam account cause its probably some troll on the server lol.

xD !
Tiki is a cheeter too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   150DreamTeam
(Jun 17 2021, 04:20 PM)150DreamTeam Wrote: Almost every reply on this post is pointless, quinn has played 2 pugs in the last 5 months , i dont even know who l00nb4ll is but they havent played since last year as well , Tea barely ever plays and when he does get on and play hes usually too drunk to play the game , jan is salty that his friend benkenobi is a cheater its not like his friend was trying to hide it when he was blatantly cheating on the server lol , as far as this "zoc" person goes kind of weird they made a forum acc at 4 am this morning and the only post theyve commented on was this one and they havent even linked their steam account cause its probably some troll on the server lol.

Is Hunter a bit boisterous and moody? Sure, but at least he's willing to put in the work. The last person to get admins was netex who literally banned melody and did NOTHING ELSE, and let's be real, the "evidence" against melody is pretty suspect in itself but I'll digress. I wouldn't take trolls like l00nball and mongol seriously, these dudes don't even play the game half the time and when they do, it's their usual parkour boosting bullshit. (Unless it's nuke of course, then it's time to play seriously for some reason).

Other than Rabbit there are no other regulars to police the server. If hunter plays favorites with his clique then just take away his admins, it's that simple. He's the only person that's putting in the work to clean up a server that's already on life support. 100% support
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falco's post:
   HunterX848
Falco is part of hunters clique. Suess gang or whatever those kids say.

Don't trust him
[-] The following 2 users Like tardbus's post:
   HunterX848, lordstylez
The real question is does wL really even need another admin? false ban or not staff would review and handle it either way

EDIT Smile make everyone admin so we can ban each other