Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Melody unban appeal
Big Grin
chill out guys!
[-] The following 3 users Like Arc-'s post:
   Ben-, Moon, QueenCrazy
i think this is a good time to talk about reinstating a tourney.

who's down? everyone except for the banned guys. we have our own cheaters, and we like them.
[Image: tumblr_ls6yr3cnF71r3ibvso2_500.gif]
(Apr 17 2020, 05:49 PM)_nme Wrote: i think this is a good time to talk about reinstating a tourney.

who's down? everyone except for the banned guys. we have our own cheaters, and we like them.

Best post yet. Tourney would be cool, even better if we could be $$ on it.
(Apr 17 2020, 10:54 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Apr 17 2020, 05:49 PM)_nme Wrote: i think this is a good time to talk about reinstating a tourney.

netex would run away with the tournament winnings and be like "who's the one with the esea invite? yeah i thought so loser"
before we talk about $$ for a tourney, the community is still short for their 3 month goal.

anyways, it seems like a good thing to do since most people will have time at some point in the week.
(Apr 17 2020, 11:38 PM)mzry Wrote:
(Apr 17 2020, 10:54 PM)fAt Wrote:

netex would run away with the tournament winnings and be like "who's the one with the esea invite? yeah i thought so loser"

I won the last tourney and I didn't do that... So idk why you assume things but okay
Bring back 250, jr and ben and i'm down for a tourney
(Apr 20 2020, 03:45 AM)StolenBread Wrote: Bring back 250, jr and ben and i'm down for a tourney

they can't carry you

[Image: 3xf161.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator
(Apr 11 2020, 07:35 PM)tommy. Wrote:
(Apr 11 2020, 08:22 AM)neteX Wrote: If he aimed better than me, he would be 20 rws like me.
Unfortunately hes only 10 rws with walls.

Stop meat riding him

Netex, with all due respect, lets think about what you're doing here.

Through out all of this thread, sure you've acted like a normal person, but look at those chat logs Melody just posted... 

You're not supposed to be this fucking retarded, you DONT say "aNd iF U GeT UnBaNnEd, WhIcH I DoUbT It. IlL LeAvE ThE SeRvEr"

Do you realise how much of a shitty admin this makes you look like? You don't "threaten" someone who is banned, that you'll STOP playing on the only community who cares about you, because they could get unbanned... Do you know how much of a kid this makes you look like? Aren't you like older than 25? Can you act your age? Stop being a kid and think about what you say to people jesus christ.

(Apr 11 2020, 08:22 AM)neteX Wrote: We don't care how or what you do in CSGO, its a complete different game.
I've played invite on ESEA, with those 2008 dell computers and CRT monitors FYI
CSGO might be a "complete different game" sure, it is. I'm not disagreeing with you on this, but i've played with Melody on both pug servers and CSGO comp servers.

His aim on CSS LITERALLY matches CSGO. He aims for heads, he gets head shots, he does the EXACT same shit he does on CSGO, like he does on CSS. But where is this going?

If Melody was to cheat on C:SS, he would have to CHEAT on csgo too with the exact same cheat. But wait, the games are completely different right? You can't really have a cheat developed to work on C:SS to instantly just work on CS:GO too? right? because the games are *completely different* meaning he would of needed to either code or buy 2 different cheats for 2 complete different games... Do you understand what i'm getting at? 
His play style is the complete same on both games... what cheats work both on CS:S and CS:GO? CUZ IDK ANY BRO

Sure you could say the guy bought aimware css and csgo, but it would be SO MUCH MORE OBVIOUS if Melody cheated. He doesnt FUCKING CHEAT YOUR LITREALLY BANNING THIS GUY BECAUSE FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU DONT LIKE HIM. THIS BAN IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR, YOU NEED HELP NETEX, YOU SHOULDN'T BE AN ADMIN. FROM MY 7.9K HOURS ON ALL OF CS, I HAVENT SEEN AN ADMIN BE THIS FUCKING STUPID IN A LONG TIME AND THATS WHAT TRIGGERING ME. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BAN SOMEONE AND TELL THEM "Prove me wrong." "u cant prove me wrong

and u wont change my mind" "YOU WALL YOU WALL YOU CHEAT YOU CHEAT FIRST ITS AIMLOCK THEN WALLHACKS THEN AIMBOT THEN TRIGGERBOT YOU WALL YOU WALL YOU WALL STFU STFU TURN EM BACK ON YOU WALL YOU WALL YOU WALL"

YOU WALL YOU WALL YOU WALL 

lmfao stfu netex, you proved yourself that your not a good fucking admin, you proved YOURSELF on how much of a fucking kid you are. I really hope the higher ups do UNBAN Melody, and really do think about your current status as an admin. Your so fucking disrespectful, you put a SHIT name on War-Lords, and i hope you fuckin know that your white trash, you're a piece of shit, and fuck you.

inb4 "WHO ARE YOU TOMMY" i have 8k+ hours on all of CS, i played since i was 12. i love cs, i love the game, that wont ever change, but what i dont love is how an admin can be this dumb.

#freemelody
#netexshouldntbeanadmin
#letsmakeWLgreatagain
#lewiswashere
#tommyishere
#fuckyouall

this post reminds me of the time netex said he wouldn't play on the server any more if he wasn't given admin. what a baby. this thread looks like a total disaster, too. i don't think he knows what one hundred percent actually means. the new york city education system was always underfunded, so i get it.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 20 2020, 03:45 AM)StolenBread Wrote: Bring back 250, jr and ben and i'm down for a tourney

I might comeback playing source in late May, i played a bunch with 250 on pubg last 2 years, i doubt he will be interested to play in source again (since he swapped 100% to it), but who knows maybe its worth a shot, i haven't played with JayR since basically the first tournament and he hasn't played in wl for almost 3 years so unless a miracle happens he won't be back.

If a tournament was to be organized the organizer would have to take into account what worked and what didn't in the other tournaments.

If we were to give 100% freedom to players to pick their teamates, it would be an insta stack between 1 or 2 teams of old school players (the majority of which not playing atm) which almost guarantees who will be in the finale, which makes the whole point of a tournament almost null, since you could have made a match up between these two teams to save time for everyone.

If its a draft, all the players who wanted a ez win or to play with their similar high rws friends won't participate (look at all previous drafts). Also scheduling will be a nightmare (Again look at all previous drafts). Lots of low-average rws players won't participate because no1 want's to be picked to be a backup.

Also, ideally the organizer(s) shouldn't be (or all) playing in said tournament, because when you are playing you can't be sure everything goes well on the other match (lo3 wont start,, missing players, server needs a restart, people are being toxic af, etc.), and also to make sure there is 100% impartiality.

The ideal way to procede would be like billnose already suggested :

Basically, everyone interested would show up on ''x'' discord, number of teams is determined with the amount of players present, team leaders are the top rws players, no toxic players allowed (no whining, no i wanna play with my friend kind of BS, no i hate this guy so much, bla bla bla bla, no rq in semi-finals, no heavy ban history, etc.), you start playing less then 5 minutes after teams are made,

if there is only 2 teams you play bo5 and if people wanna keep playing afterward and scramble the teams up for fun, great ! (Basically competitive pugs)

if there is 4 teams, double elimination with losers bracket, only the final would be a bo3 to save time. (a Tournament)

In summary = everything needs to be simple, with 0 scheduling and done within 4 hours or less.

The date and hour the ''tournament'' would be held needs to consider most players disponibilities and be ''advertised'' for a couple weeks in-game and on the forums, but if there is ANY OTHER FORM of scheduling it will inevitably be a HUGE mess.
[-] The following 5 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Arc-, Lewis, Mir, QueenCrazy, _nme