Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alive cheating.. my fairwell message
man iv felt really salty and sad latly bc of one certain person. not only a person but a cheater, and exploiting hard working cheater. this fool has none stopped cheated everyday for the past 2 months. I jsut wanna let it known that i will no longer attending warlords till something is done about this fucking hacker. There is plenty of evidence of this guy cheating multiple times. But yet noone is taking action. I rememeber the days when warlords felt like home. I was excited to join warlords and game out... Now adays its like man I hope no cheaters join. Sucks we cant play one game without a cheater in it anymore. I wish the best to all of you, and ill hopfully see yall in the future... hacker free. god bless and have a great time yall.. -topShelf
[-] The following 2 users Like TopShelfSyM's post:
   fAt, icon.voices
It was frustrating having Gabe on the server, blatantly hacking, practically speedhacking and spinbotting, I’m glad that the furry kid caught his fuckup awp shot on that snowy map during a tourney.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Apr 24 2020, 07:41 PM)TopShelfSyM Wrote: man iv felt really salty and sad latly bc of one certain person. not only a person but a cheater, and exploiting hard working cheater. this fool has none stopped cheated everyday for the past 2 months. I jsut wanna let it known that i will no longer attending warlords till something is done about this fucking hacker. There is plenty of evidence of this guy cheating multiple times. But yet noone is taking action. I rememeber the days when warlords felt like home. I was excited to join warlords and game out... Now adays its like man I hope no cheaters join. Sucks we cant play one game without a cheater in it anymore. I wish the best to all of you, and ill hopfully see yall in the future... hacker free. god bless and have a great time yall.. -topShelf

Agreed. It doesn't feel like the same anymore. Shit used to be fun to troll and talk shit to fellow WL members and play source. You'd think they take it into consideration that so many vet WL members complain about ONE person as they do especially with evidence, but one person/admin watches the demo and says he's good then that's bullshit. I haven't competed for that long, but I've been around CS since 1.6 and all the way through source to be able to spot fishy behavior. One bad apple is able to fuck it up for a mess of ppl and no one does anything about it, so they are willing to risk many members leaving instead of just biting the bullet and banning. 

With all that said, I'm right behind Top and won't be playing on WL anymore. COD WarZone is where its at now boys. Friend me up! 

COD: fAt#3122154
Blizzard: fAt#11175
Presidente de Troll
(Apr 26 2020, 08:17 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Apr 24 2020, 07:41 PM)TopShelfSyM Wrote: man iv felt really salty and sad latly bc of one certain person. not only a person but a cheater, and exploiting hard working cheater. this fool has none stopped cheated everyday for the past 2 months. I jsut wanna let it known that i will no longer attending warlords till something is done about this fucking hacker. There is plenty of evidence of this guy cheating multiple times. But yet noone is taking action. I rememeber the days when warlords felt like home. I was excited to join warlords and game out... Now adays its like man I hope no cheaters join. Sucks we cant play one game without a cheater in it anymore. I wish the best to all of you, and ill hopfully see yall in the future... hacker free. god bless and have a great time yall.. -topShelf

Agreed. It doesn't feel like the same anymore. Shit used to be fun to troll and talk shit to fellow WL members and play source. You'd think they take it into consideration that so many vet WL members complain about ONE person as they do especially with evidence, but one person/admin watches the demo and says he's good then that's bullshit. I haven't competed for that long, but I've been around CS since 1.6 and all the way through source to be able to spot fishy behavior. One bad apple is able to fuck it up for a mess of ppl and no one does anything about it, so they are willing to risk many members leaving instead of just biting the bullet and banning. 

With all that said, I'm right behind Top and won't be playing on WL anymore. COD WarZone is where its at now boys. Friend me up! 

I don't understand your guys mentality, you complain and QQ when someone trolls your team and ask me to kick them for trolling / teamflashing.
But when its one of your boys that does it to an admin its totally fine right?
Okay.
(Apr 27 2020, 12:07 AM)neteX Wrote:

I don't understand your guys mentality, you complain and QQ when someone trolls your team and ask me to kick them for trolling / teamflashing.
Okay.

Wait..what?

Im not referring to anyone trolling an admin. Were talking about Alive needing a ban. Im not even talking about you specifically, to honest you've been the only admin that's kept the weeds outta WL.
Presidente de Troll
(Apr 27 2020, 12:21 AM)fAt Wrote:
(Apr 27 2020, 12:07 AM)neteX Wrote:

Okay.

Wait..what?

Im not referring to anyone trolling an admin. Were talking about Alive needing a ban. Im not even talking about you specifically, to honest you've been the only admin that's kept the weeds outta WL.

IM refering to the carb situation, kobe should of banned alive. Kobe has all the evidence of him, idk what to say about this.
I barely have any time atm cause of this corona bs to do stuff for WL. Im working from home now