Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Racism" PermBan
(Jul 18 2023, 09:37 PM)Bleh HEAVYGRINDER ` Wrote:
(Jul 18 2023, 02:17 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote:
(Jul 18 2023, 04:03 AM)150DreamTeam Wrote:
(Jul 18 2023, 02:49 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote:
(Jul 18 2023, 01:52 AM)Bleh HEAVYGRINDER ` Wrote: Yeah I mean some drunk man coming in calling a black person the n word and monkey lipped gets slipped by lmao. I mean just put it on calisnipes shoulder for finally killing off warlords. No point in coming back if he's just banning off all the high rws players so the 20 rws pugs slip by.

I still think it's cute everyone likes putting an "s" at the end of calisnipe, it flatters me that you want there to be more of me <3
kill yourself

bro continue on youll be removed from the forums.

On god your mom likes my fat wrinkly cock

she more than likely does, she's a whore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   gosha98
Ryze should not be permanently banned because you was personally offended by his statement. You are equally acting in a childish way on this thread and should have your admin revoked in my opinion.

You are not an active member in the community, yet have the audacity to act as judge and jury because you have been given the power from years ago despite not having a grasp on the current community banter.

If you was competent, you would permantantly ban those who are actively cheating on the server instead of those writing "kill yourself" on the internet.
[-] The following 3 users Like Lewis's post:
   150DreamTeam, Bleh HEAVYGRINDER `, lilfish
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]