Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griefers on pug servers....
A lot of the clients on wL. Are previously banned cheaters.
I would like to point out Pen. 
And some others.
My SteamId is enough proof. The name I use is my OG CS beta /  Css beta nick.
Went to the pug scrim server tonight.
And these nooblets / script kiddies kept griefing me.
For just mentioning I am old skewl ( tm ).
That said, wL is one of the last non irc scrimmage server networks left.
And people like Pen ruin it.

Remove the public !votekick, !voteban system.
It is being abused by cheaters.
(May 30 2023, 03:18 AM)StealthMode Wrote: A lot of the clients on wL. Are previously banned cheaters.
I would like to point out Pen. 
And some others.
My SteamId is enough proof. The name I use is my OG CS beta /  Css beta nick.
Went to the pug scrim server tonight.
And these nooblets / script kiddies kept griefing me.
For just mentioning I am old skewl ( tm ).
That said, wL is one of the last non irc scrimmage server networks left.
And people like Pen ruin it.

Remove the public !votekick, !voteban system.
It is being abused by cheaters.

While it is possible that some individuals may have a history of cheating, it is unfair and inaccurate to assume that the entire community is comprised of cheaters. Online gaming communities consist of diverse individuals with varying skill levels, backgrounds, and experiences. It is crucial to avoid making blanket generalizations or stigmatizing the entire community based on the actions of a few. Many players strive to compete fairly, follow the rules, and contribute positively to the community. It is essential to foster an environment of inclusivity, respect, and understanding rather than assuming the worst about others.

Being an "old head" in a game refers to having extensive experience or knowledge of the game due to playing it for a long time. While it is true that having experience can provide insights and strategies, it is important to recognize that being an "old head" doesn't automatically confer superiority or make someone inherently better at the game. Gaming skills are not solely determined by the length of time one has been playing, but rather a combination of factors such as dedication, practice, adaptability, and natural talent. Newer players, despite lacking extensive experience, can bring fresh perspectives, innovative approaches, and quick learning abilities to the game. Ultimately, what truly matters in gaming is the enjoyment, camaraderie, and healthy competition that can be shared among players, regardless of their "old head" status or lack thereof.

Trolling can be positive in some cases. For example, trolling can be used to expose hypocrisy or to challenge people to think more critically about their beliefs. Trolls can also be used to start conversations about important issues. In some cases, trolling can even lead to positive change. For example, the #MeToo movement was started by a troll who posted a series of tweets about her experiences with sexual harassment. The movement quickly went viral and helped to raise awareness about the issue of sexual harassment.
Here are some of the positive effects of trolling:

Trolls can expose hypocrisy. 
Trolls are often good at finding inconsistencies in people's beliefs and actions.
This can be a valuable service, as it can help people to see the flaws in their own thinking.
Trolls can challenge people to think more critically. Trolls often ask difficult questions and challenge people to defend their beliefs.

This can be a good way to encourage people to think more critically about the world around them.
Trolls can start conversations about important issues. Trolls can use their platform to raise awareness about important issues. This can be a valuable service, as it can help to bring attention to issues that might otherwise be ignored.
I think this is the wrong place doesnt look like eric smiths email
Rainbow
In response to Tommy.

I was by no means claiming the entire community was full of cheats.
However, every server has their bad apples.

Had fun once ppl like the person above left.
Stuck around for 3 pugs. One of which you were in Tommy. GGz btw.

Far as the rest. Its all wavy, like gravy.
Valve will be hanging out sometimes incognito now.
And certain people are flagged for VAC monitoring.

Far as the griefing, and general cyberbullying/cyber harassment.
That will be dealt with as well. UniqueIDs tied to addresses, that can be subpeonad from Valve.
8)

Btw. Never, ever feed Trolls. Keel them with FIre.
Far as " good for ******** ".  Trolls didnt expose anything.
Bigots, and homophobes are what they are. Least in this case.
I mean you sound like yer' tryna defend the Negative Behavior exhibited by some of the people who should be banned.

Fact is, some were pissed. I got them banned through VAC years ago. They lost their accounts. And have jealousy issues. In game, trying to say anything. To get you off your game. Name Calling, Belittling comments. Toxic Behavior. Even went so far as physical threats ( yes criminal charges are possible ).

That said, if it continues, and wL continues to provide a platform for these Cyber Criminals to conduct their illegal cyber harassment / cyber stalking.

Well. Hate to see wL taken down cause of a few bad apples.
See in this day, and age. Civil lawsuits and Criminal Charges are possible.

Ttyl Tommy. Cya around css /  wL somewhere.

To HG / Pen....
Sit tight buttercup, you were flagged for VAC.
Yours and your friends' harassment, and stalking are documented. I advise that you Cease and Desist.
Fuckin' nerd
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   thecorbittt1
(May 30 2023, 07:37 AM)StealthMode Wrote: In response to Tommy.

I was by no means claiming the entire community was full of cheats.
However, every server has their bad apples.

Had fun once ppl like the person above left.
Stuck around for 3 pugs. One of which you were in Tommy. GGz btw.

Far as the rest. Its all wavy, like gravy.
Valve will be hanging out sometimes incognito now.
And certain people are flagged for VAC monitoring.

Far as the griefing, and general cyberbullying/cyber harassment.
That will be dealt with as well. UniqueIDs tied to addresses, that can be subpeonad from Valve.
8)

Btw. Never, ever feed Trolls. Keel them with FIre.
Far as " good for ******** ".  Trolls didnt expose anything.
Bigots, and homophobes are what they are. Least in this case.
I mean you sound like yer' tryna defend the Negative Behavior exhibited by some of the people who should be banned.

Fact is, some were pissed. I got them banned through VAC years ago. They lost their accounts. And have jealousy issues. In game, trying to say anything. To get you off your game. Name Calling, Belittling comments. Toxic Behavior. Even went so far as physical threats ( yes criminal charges are possible ).

That said, if it continues, and wL continues to provide a platform for these Cyber Criminals to conduct their illegal cyber harassment / cyber stalking.

Well. Hate to see wL taken down cause of a few bad apples.
See in this day, and age. Civil lawsuits and Criminal Charges are possible.

Ttyl Tommy. Cya around css /  wL somewhere.

To HG / Pen....
Sit tight buttercup, you were flagged for VAC.
Yours and your friends' harassment, and stalking are documented. I advise that you Cease and Desist.

kill yourself
(May 30 2023, 06:24 PM)150DreamTeam Wrote: kill yourself

We do not approve of bullying warlords first ever LGBTQ+ player...
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
(Jun 04 2023, 10:03 PM)Lewis Wrote:

shut up loois
I think this is the wrong place doesnt look like eric smiths email
At nuovemaglienba.it you can find all the cheap basketball jerseys you can imagine in high quality. We always like to stick to that. We have the largest collection of NBA jerseys in the entire Italian and European markets. Best of all, all of our NBA jerseys are the best choice for you because they are worth the money. We also carry all NBA jerseys from all the players who have left their mark on the game of basketball. For basketball fans, vintage NBA jerseys are undoubtedly historic collectibles.
(Jun 04 2023, 10:03 PM)Lewis Wrote:

doesn't melody exist?

Also OP does have a point. There is a lot of bullying/screaming at newer players because the dumdums can't comprehend there are some players that have never pugged before. With that said though complaining about this is like yelling at the sky for being blue, roasting newer players has been part of WL/CS history as far as the dinosaurs existed. If you can't handle pen raging at you then you prolly wont be able to handle a list of like 500 other dudes that would do the exact same thing.