Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Rabid Rabbit Admin Abuse
I have a baby attached to my nipple atm. But thanks for playing. I did copy 10 so far. Not done yet.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Quote:Wow...someone who is biased and can attest to the fact that jross and I do not start it, that it is goon and raging turtle. Thank you, alien Jesus. I don't even know that dude but thanks.

EDIT: Merged Multiple Posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
The Bro is offended.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Ohhhhh...well your name is different on here. <3
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Violent you assume that I harass everyone in mass appeal...  yet I have never disciplined Joker aka The raging bro, or Sammythebull both of which have been in that clan far longer, and have played in these severs far longer then you... So if your insinuating, that I only did this because of your clan status... your sadly mistaken. In fact, I tend to believe both of those individuals are my friends.
Why don't you reply to the fact that goon and raging turtle always start it. As soon as we get into server. Before we even get to play a round, they start talking shit. So why don't you ever discipline your clan mates? Hmmm...? Favoritism? Yes, sir.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
M. Bison Wrote:Yeah, I can't find a single thing on Rabbit in regards to admin abuse. According to these chat and admin logs from what I've seen, I would've definitely banned you both much earlier.

I have "lurked" this thread and completely agree. I have seen no admin abuse from the evidence provided. After the player(s) are warned it then becomes admin discretion and in this case I believe you made the correct decision. 
WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER WHEN WE GET ADMIN PUNISHMENTS FOR DEFENDING OURSELVES AGAINST GOON AND THE RAGING TURTLE?! THERE, CAN YOU GUYS SEE THIS NOW? I MADE MY TEXT BIGGER.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
First off, you are not the only ones who get repercussions for being a troll. There are many instances on different servers where people are banned for said trolling. You just don't find them much in the servers because not very many people troll to the point where it gets so fucking irritating.

List the names of the people who complain about Rabbit's "admin abuse", who isn't jross. If indeed, Turtle or Goon started it first, why troll rabbit? :l I don't understand. Counter-strike is a place to let off steam, but not at others expense. I'm pretty sure alot of people have troubles with your trolling. No, I'm not talking about the regulars that seem to be the only people that matter, but also the potential regulars that you discourage from playing in War-Lords due to your trolling.

Why would anyone, in the right mind, commend you for saying "wow ure a fag" or "fucking fagboy"
-_-

You're not defending yourself. As you said, you've ALWAYS been trolling.
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
Not meaning this in an insulting way, but why don't you all just grow up a little and call it quits for now? Forget all the stuff that has happened, and just move on a bit? I mean sure, keep up the game banter and everything, but just chill a little on the high calibre insults. I jokingly insult regular players on the server that I frequent (number 10), but they all know I am joking because I either say I am joking, or don't make it harsh enough for people to get that offended. I am not perfect, but I am also not starting stuff that makes people rage like this.

CS:S is for letting off steam, but it's also about teamwork and having fun, at the end of the day. I would hope you would all feel the same way as me about this. Sorry if I offended with this post, but it just makes me a little bit sad that people would react like this to each other. We're all here because we love this game a lot, can we not just try and enjoy it?

Thanks for reading Smile
If you read this, you suck.
ViolentLove Wrote:WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER WHEN WE GET ADMIN PUNISHMENTS FOR DEFENDING OURSELVES AGAINST GOON AND THE RAGING TURTLE?! THERE, CAN YOU GUYS SEE THIS NOW? I MADE MY TEXT BIGGER.

Well, you first started this thread, trying to under the subject " Rabid Rabbit admin abuse " so what does goon and turtle have to do with this topic in the first place? If you want to complain about them please post another thread, and continue this one showing me how I wronged you and your boyfriend.

Second of all, You don't know what I do or don't do to discipline my members, which i assure you I do, so please don't comment on a subject you know nothing about.

Third of all, I cannot comment or discipline on a subject that I have not witnessed myself. ( If I did, pass judgement on someone for what another player said, then what kind of admin would I be ? )