Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Rabid Rabbit Admin Abuse
Nada Wrote:First off, you are not the only ones who get repercussions for being a troll. There are many instances on different servers where people are banned for said trolling. You just don't find them much in the servers because not very many people troll to the point where it gets so fucking irritating.

List the names of the people who complain about Rabbit's "admin abuse", who isn't jross. If indeed, Turtle or Goon started it first, why troll rabbit? :l I don't understand. Counter-strike is a place to let off steam, but not at others expense. I'm pretty sure alot of people have troubles with your trolling. No, I'm not talking about the regulars that seem to be the only people that matter, but also the potential regulars that you discourage from playing in War-Lords due to your trolling.

Why would anyone, in the right mind, commend you for saying "wow ure a fag" or "fucking fagboy"
-_-

You're not defending yourself. As you said, you've ALWAYS been trolling.

You comment isn't valid, bro cause youre a butt buddy too. And I NEVER say the word fagboy. It's fagBABY. And we troll you because you admin abuse us for talking shit to goon and turtle. Duh. WE TROLL RABBIT BECAUSE HE MUTES/KICKS/BANS FOR TROLLING GOON AND TURTLE WHO COMMENCED TROLLING TO BEGIN WITH. And rival is right. Stfu and play. I swear boys vaginas bleed more than mine.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
My comment is perfectly valid.
1. I'm a butt buddy too, apparently.
-Evidence please. Not a buttbuddy, just reasonable.

2. You indeed said fagbaby instead of fagboy
-WOW, that really helps your case

3. You troll me because I admin abuse for your talking shit?
-I never witnessed you guys talking shit to goon, only to rabbit after he was telling you nicely to stop, but you wouldn't. So I banned.

4. You troll rabbit for whatever reason. I forgot, too bored too care.
-His last reply invalidates your comment.

5. Rival is right, stfu and play.
-So whats the point of this thread again?
-Why dont you just stfu and play?

?? Not sure if trolling...
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
RESOLVED

From the evidence provided, I don't see any admin abuse. He warned you, and took action. If you want to report someone else, please make a new thread. kkthxbai

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I am forcing this case back open for further investigation.
Anubis Wrote:I am forcing this case back open for further investigation.

Investigation of what? There is nothing to prove, other than the fact I was doing my job as an Admin, and they were not listening to my simple instructions to drop the subject in the server. Fact of the matter is, Goon and turtle stopped when I asked them too, but Jross and Violent did not despite my 20 warnings. There is zero favoritism  going towards my use of admin powers, and the simple fact that I have many friends In mass appeal, proves that I am not some kind of Mass appeal hater.

I cannot be held responsible for what happened BEFORE I was present, in the server. When I logged on, Jross complained about Goon and Turtle being mean to them, I told them to stop, and they did, but Jross and Violent, continued to troll them and me as a Admin. I fail to see how there is any kind of case in the making here, and the facts are pretty straight forward. Do people talk shit to others In CSS? Of course, but they took it too far this time, and would not listen to admin instruction.

Case closed.
I reopened this case after I had reviewed several chat logs. I will continue with the case once I have completed my research.
Anubis Wrote:I reopened this case after I had reviewed several chat logs. I will continue with the case once I have completed my research.

Enjoy
Rabbit Wrote:
Anubis Wrote:I reopened this case after I had reviewed several chat logs. I will continue with the case once I have completed my research.

Enjoy

Hates rabbits....
Rabbit abuses me too... He tells me that he loves me and wants me to learn to hold his big gun. Sometimes, when I go to crouch, he'll stand right behind me and pull out his big gun. He often sprays me in the face with his big gun... If I spray him back in the face with my little gun (i shoot faster usually), he might call me a dirty whore and slap me around a bit. But that's only when nobody else is around. Apparently I'm only his dirty whore in private...
I'm going to close the topic in order to prohibit further replies by people.

LagAvenger Wrote:Rabbit abuses me too... He tells me that he loves me and wants me to learn to hold his big gun. Sometimes, when I go to crouch, he'll stand right behind me and pull out his big gun. He often sprays me in the face with his big gun... If I spray him back in the face with my little gun (i shoot faster usually), he might call me a dirty whore and slap me around a bit. But that's only when nobody else is around. Apparently I'm only his dirty whore in private...
:o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol