Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Rabid Rabbit Admin Abuse
Ok so jross and I have been playing on the warlords servers for about 3 months now and we have been cool with all the admin. We talk shit to everyone equally and no one gets offended because it's an online game. Duh. Well we recently joined mass appeal and all of a sudden, rabid rabbit thinks it's cool to mute us, kick us, switch us to different teams because we "stole a defuse" and temporarily ban us. For doing the same shit we have been doing all along. So it was ok before we joined mass appeal, but not ok after we joined mass appeal? And he lets all his little groupies say whatever they want to us, but when we talk shit back, we get admin punishments? Not cool. He needs to get off his pony and put his stupid bleeding vagina clan war shit to rest. We arent even in mass appeal anymore so wtf. It's not a very nice playing environment when we can't play like we have been used to playing all along.

Violent Love

------------
Not to mention, I never got kicked as a warning.

--merged
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Ok so i was playing in the same server that you guys and i clearly remember jross talking shit to goon! Rabbit switched to avoid any more offenses on mic and jroos wasnt stoping and rabbit told him to stop messing up with AA like jroos usually do!! Il get the chat log here wen i get some time!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
He switched him because he "stole his defuse". And goon talks shit to us all the time...we can't talk shit back? That's not very fair, is it.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
I said CT's suck, he muted me so i changed my name to CT's suck.

then a little admin debate went on, so he even tries to control what your names are + extinguishing one's own opinion by gagging.

then i changed to T's are better and he got super mad.

Rabbid does abuse a lot when it comes to opinions and does induldge in favortism.
[Image: vowdw1.png]
Review logs, man.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Your clan tag has nothing to do what with what Admin abilities, i chose to use against you after clearly breaking our rules. I'm friends with many of your mass appeal clan mates believe it or not, just because the leader and I do not get along.

I asked you to stop what you were doing, several times, as group, and in the end you told me to " eat shit and die ".

-_-

I switched Jross to the other team to even the teams after I believe 3-4 wins and 0 loses despite what you may or may not believe. I muted both of you at times, because both of you were disrespecting the admins of the severs via chat.

-_-
No, I didn't say "eat shit and die". You said "You ready to stop?" and I said "You ready to eat shit?". It was a yes or no question. Not a bannable question.

Everyone knows you admin abuse man. More than one person who is a regular on the server can attest to that.

What about what ricenchicken said? Yeah, you got no response for that, do you?

--merged
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Ricenchicken Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:The only people who can "attest" to me being an " Admin abuser" are people who dislike me because I do not allow them to troll our servers.

If thats so, stop resorting to favortism on who you use admin on.

I assure you, if anyone acts in the server like Jross and Violent and I have the opportunity to witness it, I will deal with them the same way... That includes you. The reason for me getting angry with you, at that time was not because of your name switch, but because of you constant harassing towards the CT team, and ignoring what an admin instructs you to do. Please look up the server rules so you may better understand what you can or cannot do in our servers so this does not happen again.

ViolentLove Wrote:But it's ok for you and your butt buddies to troll?

I can only handle, with what I have seen. If you would wish to make a protest against another member in the server, that happens to be my " but buddy " then please post a topic or demo of it.

Acting like a troll yourself, is not the correct way to handle these things.

Ricenchicken Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
Ricenchicken Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:The only people who can "attest" to me being an " Admin abuser" are people who dislike me because I do not allow them to troll our servers.

If thats so, stop resorting to favortism on who you use admin on.

I assure you, if anyone acts in the server like Jross and Violent and I have the opportunity to witness it, I will deal with them the same way... That includes you. The reason for me getting angry with you, at that time was not because of your name switch, but because of you constant harassing towards the CT team, and ignoring what an admin instructs you to do. Please look up the server rules so you may better understand what you can or cannot do in our servers so this does not happen again.

Trust me it was my name, i couldnt talk i was gagged.
Congrats on failing though.
Please look up admin guidelines before you extinguish peoples opinions.

You repeating ct's suck, ct's blow, yada yada yada, and continuing to do so after I warned you multiple times, Is against the server rules for one, of disobeying an Admin. Once I muted you, you changed your name to ct suck, I told you to change your name because of your blatant immature way to rebel against getting muted, you again tried to be a smart about things and got disciplined, please do not blame me for something you brought on yourself.
removed bunch of nonsense posts and merged relevant content.

@Rice 'n Chicken, that occurred over a month ago and it too was justified.

ViolentLove Wrote:Not to mention, I never got kicked as a warning.
07/04/2011 - 21:26:37: "Rabid Rabbit" kicked "JuditH<3790><STEAM_0:0:19862069>"
07/05/2011 - 00:10:46: "Rabid Rabbit" kicked "JuditH<3991><STEAM_0:0:19862069>"

ViolentLove Wrote:Review logs, man.
I have done so and don't see how Rabbit has abused his admin powers. The logs show you provoking and escalating this situation.

ViolentLove Wrote:Well we recently joined mass appeal and all of a sudden, rabid rabbit thinks it's cool to mute us, kick us, switch us to different teams because we "stole a defuse" and temporarily ban us.
I don't see any actions taken against any member of massappeal excluding today.

L 07/04/2011 - 23:39:37: "Rabid Rabbit" silenced "JuditH<3964><STEAM_0:0:19862069><>"
L 07/04/2011 - 23:57:14: "Rabid Rabbit" silenced "JuditH<3974><STEAM_0:0:19862069><>"
L 07/04/2011 - 23:58:11: "Rabid Rabbit" silenced "JuditH<3990><STEAM_0:0:19862069><>"

it isn't good to circumvent silences. :/
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I'm not Judith, I hope you know that. I'm Violent Love. It's my player name as well.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.