Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Rabid Rabbit Admin Abuse
ViolentLove Wrote:I'm not Judith, I hope you know that. I'm Violent Love. It's my player name as well.
Then you along with your boyfriend were escalating this situation.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Proof of Rabbit doing the same shit he is using admin consequences for:

Jul 3, 2011 9:18:30 pm i heard loks choose to spend his life with a black man (trolling)
Jul 3, 2011 9:01:03 pm stfu u mexican jew (trolling)
Jul 3, 2011 9:00:36 pm FUCK U (trolling)
Jul 3, 2011 8:57:14 pm suck my balls (trolling)
Jul 3, 2011 8:57:00 pm fag admins (trolling)
Jun 29, 2011 8:33:23 pm ru give me cash (trying to admin abuse)
Jun 28, 2011 5:52:58 pm slay who!? (admin abuse)
Jun 26, 2011 7:58:49 pm Doesnt mean your a good player at all. (trolling)
Jun 25, 2011 11:39:55 am laugh that off big boy (trolling)
Jun 25, 2011 10:19:01 am Goon, get this straight... Media, is not in our clan (clan favoritism)
Jun 25, 2011 9:58:00 am I see you joined with hydro again Mega... O_o (clan favoritism)
Jun 21, 2011 10:04:06 pm shud i perm ban? (asking other members about his admin use)
Jun 21, 2011 2:37:34 am u suck bra (trolling)
Jun 21, 2011 2:28:37 am these guys cant play (trolling the other team)
Jun 21, 2011 2:28:29 am im carrying the team (talking down to other players)
Jun 21, 2011 2:18:24 am ur the reason we r losing (talking down to other players)
Jun 21, 2011 2:12:07 am fucking faggot (trolling)
Jun 20, 2011 10:12:09 pm im too lazy to ban (he follows server rules to a T but he won't ban because he's lazy? hmm)
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
You weren't even looking at the right player. *sigh*

This is his Rabbits chat logs: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/24580

you were looking at canister and we all know he's a newb troll.  Wink
Yea judging by that horrid spelling, i knew it couldn't be Rabbit. Now Canister would fit Wink

This thread has been locked like 10 times, and its still open. wtf hax
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Yeah, I can't find a single thing on Rabbit in regards to admin abuse. According to these chat and admin logs from what I've seen, I would've definitely banned you both much earlier.
ViolentLove Wrote:Jun 20, 2011 10:12:09 pm im too lazy to ban (he follows server rules to a T but he won't ban because he's lazy? hmm)

he follows server rules to a T
follows server rules to a T
to a T

[Image: IM-409-Counter-Strike-Source-2004.jpg]
If you read this, you suck.
Loks Wrote:Ok so i was playing in the same server that you guys and i clearly remember jross talking shit to goon! Rabbit switched to avoid any more offenses on mic and jroos wasnt stoping and rabbit told him to stop messing up with AA like jroos usually do!! Il get the chat log here wen i get some time!
There are two sides to every story. As a disclaimer, e-drama doesn't really interest me, nor do I like to get involved, too much of the shit in the pass. I'm chill with both sides, and don't wish to antagonize either.

Yes, Violent and Jross started talking a lot of shit. However, from what I have seen, it's not them that have been starting it. The Raging Turtle talks a lot of shit to them in the past, and have continued to do so. As he does have a mic, most of it is verbal. Goon, also starts a lot of shit with them as well. Most of the time that either Jross or Violent have signed on, Goon has been the one that has started trolling them. You can see it in his name changes, and he does a lot of verbal trolling as well. If you look in the chat logs, there is pretty much little evidence since they both speak on the mic, but a lot of the regulars can attest to that.

This trolling of Violent and Jross has been escalating to the point where it goes a little to far and where it becomes blatant that the meaning behind it is malicious. It has gotten out of hand, enough that other regulars as well as players will continue to troll Jross & Violent.

I'm not going to say they don't troll back, they def. do, but they certainly aren't the one's that started it, and the others have been continuing it for quite some time.

Keep in mind, there are always two sides to the story, and while a party can certainly be wrong in any given situation, the other parties can also be guilty.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Everyone trolls. And we are the only ones who get repercussions for it. You think today is the first time we've played with Rabid Rabbit? Fuck no. And he was cool until we "joined up with Hydro" that's all I'm saying. It's favoritism. And it's gay that you guys don't even care that most of the members complain about his admin abuse. You realize counter-strike is a place to let of steam, run around yelling and shooting people to have fun, right? How the fuck does it stay fun if we get muted, kicked, banned for playing a game? And the only members that have problems with us trolling are goon, rabid rabbit and the raging turtle because they're butt buddies. The other members are cool. I can get all the chat logs from people saying "youre so fucking awesome violent, i love when you talk shit to people and rage. thats why i play here" if you want. There's alot. 

------ Merged July 5, 2011 ------

joker8baller Wrote:
Loks Wrote:Ok so i was playing in the same server that you guys and i clearly remember jross talking shit to goon! Rabbit switched to avoid any more offenses on mic and jroos wasnt stoping and rabbit told him to stop messing up with AA like jroos usually do!! Il get the chat log here wen i get some time!
There are two sides to every story. As a disclaimer, e-drama doesn't really interest me, nor do I like to get involved, too much of the shit in the pass. I'm chill with both sides, and don't wish to antagonize either.

Yes, Violent and Jross started talking a lot of shit. However, from what I have seen, it's not them that have been starting it. The Raging Turtle talks a lot of shit to them in the past, and have continued to do so. As he does have a mic, most of it is verbal. Goon, also starts a lot of shit with them as well. Most of the time that either Jross or Violent have signed on, Goon has been the one that has started trolling them. You can see it in his name changes, and he does a lot of verbal trolling as well. If you look in the chat logs, there is pretty much little evidence since they both speak on the mic, but a lot of the regulars can attest to that.

This trolling of Violent and Jross has been escalating to the point where it goes a little to far and where it becomes blatant that the meaning behind it is malicious. It has gotten out of hand, enough that other regulars as well as players will continue to troll Jross & Violent.

I'm not going to say they don't troll back, they def. do, but they certainly aren't the one's that started it, and the others have been continuing it for quite some time.

Keep in mind, there are always two sides to the story, and while a party can certainly be wrong in any given situation, the other parties can also be guilty.

Wow...someone who is biased and can attest to the fact that jross and I do not start it, that it is goon and raging turtle. Thank you, alien Jesus. I don't even know that dude but thanks.

EDIT: Merged Multiple Posts
-xFerior-
Moderation Staff
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Please stop double posting. Just edit your previous post.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
can you show me all the naughty things he was saying in his chat logs? you seemed to want to point it out in canister's logs, but all of a sudden you don't want to point it out in rabbits? http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/24580