Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse
are you implying you're a women? also, when I was looking up your ban, I think I saw a previous ban on record from about 2 months ago, so I don't think a warning applies to you any longer.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:are you implying you're a women? also, when I was looking up your ban, I think I saw a previous ban on record from about 2 months ago, so I don't think a warning applies to you any longer.  :o

Bison... I think a 1 week ban might be more in line with all the current offenses, and previous warnings...
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You do realise homophobia and racism are horrible traits in a person, right? Yeah, learn to be a bit more open minded.
completely ignoring his periodic race/gender/gay bashing. this guy's still tossing profanity in all caps every 5 lines.  :o

Well yeah that as well. It was more the fact that he was spraying words like "nigger" and "faggot" at people that could have been black and/or gay. I guess maybe he's from a place where people haven't quite grasped the idea of diversity yet.

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I would quote my entire post again if it would clarify things for you. Guys, spare me. Most of those comments in the highlighted chat logs are towards no one in particular, and are the part of a virtual game played online.

Like I said, I understand the rules governing respect of admins, will you be fair and post what ruplayer was posting in response to me?

Furthermore, am I not entitled to a warning before the ban?

No part of Counter Strike : Source is calling people racial slurs and homophobic comments. Save that shit for 4chan, where you won't get caught out for being close minded, because you can hide behind anonymity.

Rival, aside from the underhanded insults, why don't you contribute to the topic at hand and pull up the full chat logs between myself and ruplayer? His calling me a "bitch" could be construed as being derogatory towards women, so please.

I'll look for the chat logs the same day that "bitch" becomes as derogatory term as "nigger".
If you read this, you suck.
No, Bison, I'm not. And from my knowledge, I have never been banned from warlords. What I'm saying is that it's nonsensical to argue that I should be banned for saying things when you have admins saying almost the exact same thing.

Rabbit, if you were to go by that logic, you should ban ruplayer as well.

Besides, THERE WERE NO PREVIOUS WARNINGS. Find a warning in the chat logs and post it.
I, The Rival Wrote:
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You do realise homophobia and racism are horrible traits in a person, right? Yeah, learn to be a bit more open minded.
completely ignoring his periodic race/gender/gay bashing. this guy's still tossing profanity in all caps every 5 lines.  :o

Well yeah that as well. It was more the fact that he was spraying words like "nigger" and "faggot" at people that could have been black and/or gay. I guess maybe he's from a place where people haven't quite grasped the idea of diversity yet.

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I would quote my entire post again if it would clarify things for you. Guys, spare me. Most of those comments in the highlighted chat logs are towards no one in particular, and are the part of a virtual game played online.

Like I said, I understand the rules governing respect of admins, will you be fair and post what ruplayer was posting in response to me?

No part of Counter Strike : Source is calling people racial slurs and homophobic comments. Save that shit for 4chan, where you won't get caught out for being close minded, because you can hide behind anonymity.

Rival, aside from the underhanded insults, why don't you contribute to the topic at hand and pull up the full chat logs between myself and ruplayer? His calling me a "bitch" could be construed as being derogatory towards women, so please.

I'll look for the chat logs the same day that "bitch" becomes as derogatory term as "nigger".

So you're refusing my request to check the chat logs? This is amazing....
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:

So you're refusing my request to check the chat logs? This is amazing....

Frankly, Rival, is not an Admin, so he can refuse to do anything he'd like that you ask him too...

I did check your logs, and so did Bison, and we've noticed you are a troubled person who seems to toss out hateful words every other sentence... this is against the rules of warlords and you were banned for a valid reason... It should have been longer, with your track record, and previous offenses.
I guess I don't understand why Rival has any part in this conversation at all, if that is the case. 

So I was banned retroactively for offenses I was never warned I was committing?

I can see now coming on here to seek justice for admin abuse was a mistake. Rather than my situation being given a serious evaluation, it appears I am being mocked for offhanded comments I have made on the server. I'm going to continue playing on the servers, simply because I like the community, but this is disappointing to say the least. Now that I know that such things are against the rules, I will not commit them in the future. However, a warning in the future will suffice, rather than a ban for no reason.

I also think it is a little unprofessional to allow members who have no say in anything to comment on ban complaint threads.
I don't think I should warn you at all, it's only one hour ban and you already said enough to earn it.

Yes, I called you a bitch, because I don't find you any better than just a little bitch that tried to be angry online.

You wanted full chat logs, here:

THIS STARTS FROM THE BOTTOM. READ UPWARD.
Jul 11, 2011 7:43:12 pm 56 ruplayer anything else you wanna add before you banned?
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:51 pm 56 ruplayer for about 6 months
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:43 pm 56 ruplayer since when?/
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:26 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Since when did you get admin faggot?
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:26 pm 56 ruplayer sometimes
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:18 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS No, I mean that you're gay and you suck at spelling
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:09 pm 56 ruplayer do you mean that you gay?
Jul 11, 2011 7:41:47 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Again
Jul 11, 2011 7:41:43 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS yGayed          <<<<<<(this message apeared right after I killed him)
Jul 11, 2011 7:41:39 pm 56 ruplayer ahah
Jul 11, 2011 7:40:51 pm 56 ruplayer oh makka is alive
Jul 11, 2011 7:40:34 pm 56 ruplayer are you real makka?
Jul 11, 2011 7:39:18 pm 56 ruplayer bitch
Jul 11, 2011 7:39:00 pm 56 ruplayer what?
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:54 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Faggot
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:52 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Suck on deez nuts
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:50 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS I shit you out every day
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:42 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Anarchy
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:41 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS LMAO
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:34 pm 56 ruplayer i died like a terrorist
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:27 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS nigger
Jul 11, 2011 7:36:05 pm 56 ruplayer need more ppl b
Jul 11, 2011 7:32:03 pm 56 ruplayer i got blindkilled

I asked you if you have anything to add before you get banned, you could easily say "don't ban, I will stop", gave you you about 40-50 sec, and banned for 1 hour.
M. Bison Wrote:are you implying you're a women? also, when I was looking up your ban, I think I saw a previous ban on record from about 2 months ago, so I don't think a warning applies to you any longer.  :o

Theres is you dont need any warning! next time your ban period should be incresed!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
One minute is totally realistic to have someone respond. I was alive when I was banned, so maybe you being dead had something to do with me not seeing it? The warning was NOT clear at all.

The hypocrisy is stunning. Am I to understand that I cannot say "N***er" on the server, but I can call you a "bi***"?