Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse
Name: SOMANYKITTENS
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:396814
At around 10:40 PST on 7/11/2011 I was gaming in War Lords Server #4 on de_inferno with ruplayer. After headshotting ruplayer, a little bit of trashtalking ensued. Nothing out of the ordinary, it's just what happens in-game. However, after the trashtalking persisted, he called me a bitch. I responded in kind, something along the lines of "Since when did you get admin faggot?" Without a warning of any kind, I was banned.

I have been playing on the war-lords servers for a few months now, and have made friends with many regulars and a few admins, so I know what level of trashtalking goes on with one another, as I have participated in it with quite a few people. I also understand the rule of respecting admins. However, I feel that what ruplayer did was a gross breach of admin power, especially with no warning. I think at the very least ruplayer should be evaluated in his admin, and I would like to have my ban overturned, please. You can read the logs for a further backstory.

Look forward to playing with all of you again soon.
I would have banned you too... You act as if you are angry and troubled... maybe you should see the school counselor with such hateful words in your chat logs...

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/75680
you've got some massive anger issues.

Rabbit Wrote:maybe you should see the school counselor with such hateful words in your chat logs...
+1
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
You do realise homophobia and racism are horrible traits in a person, right? Yeah, learn to be a bit more open minded.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:You do realise homophobia and racism are horrible traits in a person, right? Yeah, learn to be a bit more open minded.
completely ignoring his periodic race/gender/gay bashing. this guy's still tossing profanity in all caps every 5 lines.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I would quote my entire post again if it would clarify things for you. Guys, spare me. Most of those comments in the highlighted chat logs are towards no one in particular, and are the part of a virtual game played online.

Like I said, I understand the rules governing respect of admins, will you be fair and post what ruplayer was posting in response to me?

Furthermore, am I not entitled to a warning before the ban?
Dude it is 1hour...I would of just waited...
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Well I had no idea it was one hour. I thought it was a permban....oh well.
M. Bison Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You do realise homophobia and racism are horrible traits in a person, right? Yeah, learn to be a bit more open minded.
completely ignoring his periodic race/gender/gay bashing. this guy's still tossing profanity in all caps every 5 lines.  :o

Well yeah that as well. It was more the fact that he was spraying words like "nigger" and "faggot" at people that could have been black and/or gay. I guess maybe he's from a place where people haven't quite grasped the idea of diversity yet.

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I would quote my entire post again if it would clarify things for you. Guys, spare me. Most of those comments in the highlighted chat logs are towards no one in particular, and are the part of a virtual game played online.

Like I said, I understand the rules governing respect of admins, will you be fair and post what ruplayer was posting in response to me?

No part of Counter Strike : Source is calling people racial slurs and homophobic comments. Save that shit for 4chan, where you won't get caught out for being close minded, because you can hide behind anonymity.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:

Well yeah that as well. It was more the fact that he was spraying words like "nigger" and "faggot" at people that could have been black and/or gay. I guess maybe he's from a place where people haven't quite grasped the idea of diversity yet.

SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I would quote my entire post again if it would clarify things for you. Guys, spare me. Most of those comments in the highlighted chat logs are towards no one in particular, and are the part of a virtual game played online.

No part of Counter Strike : Source is calling people racial slurs and homophobic comments. Save that shit for 4chan, where you won't get caught out for being close minded, because you can hide behind anonymity.

Rival, aside from the underhanded insults, why don't you contribute to the topic at hand and pull up the full chat logs between myself and ruplayer? His calling me a "bitch" could be construed as being derogatory towards women, so please.

I had no idea the ban itself was only for one hour, but I will ask this question again, why was I not warned beforehand? Maybe someone can answer my question this time?