Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I can see now coming on here to seek justice for admin abuse was a mistake. Rather than my situation being given a serious evaluation, it appears I am being mocked for offhanded comments I have made on the server. I'm going to continue playing on the servers, simply because I like the community, but this is disappointing to say the least. Now that I know that such things are against the rules, I will not commit them in the future. However, a warning in the future will suffice, rather than a ban for no reason.

Your warning was your first short ban. If you continue to act like this on our servers, you wont be playing very long.

It’s funny, how you told us to check the logs, because I did, And I have yet to see how you contribute to our servers besides tossing out slurs against other people. You’re taking the wrong approach on this one… You are not innocent in this matter, so don’t pretend, and act like you have been wrongfully banned. If we were to reprimand you for every offense you have in your logs It would be a very long time before you ever seen the light of our servers again… Though that might not be a bad things, as you might cease to be racist / sexist at that time… One can only hope.

ruplayer Wrote:I don't think I should warn you at all, it's only one hour ban and you already said enough to earn it.

Yes, I called you a bitch, because I don't find you any better than just a little bitch that tried to be angry online.

You wanted full chat logs, here:

THIS STARTS FROM THE BOTTOM. READ UPWARD.
Jul 11, 2011 7:43:12 pm 56 ruplayer anything else you wanna add before you banned?
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:51 pm 56 ruplayer for about 6 months
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:43 pm 56 ruplayer since when?/
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:26 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Since when did you get admin faggot?
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:26 pm 56 ruplayer sometimes
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:18 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS No, I mean that you're gay and you suck at spelling
Jul 11, 2011 7:42:09 pm 56 ruplayer do you mean that you gay?
Jul 11, 2011 7:41:47 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Again
Jul 11, 2011 7:41:43 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS yGayed          <<<<<<(this message apeared right after I killed him)
Jul 11, 2011 7:41:39 pm 56 ruplayer ahah
Jul 11, 2011 7:40:51 pm 56 ruplayer oh makka is alive
Jul 11, 2011 7:40:34 pm 56 ruplayer are you real makka?
Jul 11, 2011 7:39:18 pm 56 ruplayer bitch
Jul 11, 2011 7:39:00 pm 56 ruplayer what?
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:54 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Faggot
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:52 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Suck on deez nuts
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:50 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS I shit you out every day
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:42 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS Anarchy
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:41 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS LMAO
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:34 pm 56 ruplayer i died like a terrorist
Jul 11, 2011 7:38:27 pm 192 SO MANY KITTENS nigger
Jul 11, 2011 7:36:05 pm 56 ruplayer need more ppl b
Jul 11, 2011 7:32:03 pm 56 ruplayer i got blindkilled

I asked you if you have anything to add before you get banned, you could easily say "don't ban, I will stop", gave you you about 40-50 sec, and banned for 1 hour.

Ruplayer you should increase the ban for a week.
it dosnt matter man i call some of my friends bitch because they know im jk!!!and they call me that too but nobody get offended i never go to a random player and call them bitch or nigga or anything else man because the person can take that an offense and if you talking about racial matters its worst because i dont think this is a joke!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
So, to be clear, it is alright to call one of you a bitch on the server? I'd like Xferior or one of the other senior admins to weigh in on this one, because it appears to me that there is a bit of hypocrisy going on.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I guess I don't understand why Rival has any part in this conversation at all, if that is the case. 

I also think it is a little unprofessional to allow members who have no say in anything to comment on ban complaint threads.

Sorry, I just get offended since my father was married to a black woman. Apologies for sticking up for an entire race of people whilst you slag them off with hundred year old derogatory terms.

I don't think you can talk about whats professional and whats not....
If you read this, you suck.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:So, to be clear, it is alright to call one of you a bitch on the server? I'd like Xferior or one of the other senior admins to weigh in on this one, because it appears to me that there is a bit of hypocrisy going on.

The only thing that is going on here, is several admins looking at your chat logs to only find out, everything you say and do in our servers is sexist and racist...

I love how you havent even said sorry for the things you have done.

Lets be honest here... It wasnt the word bitch... it was obviously this that you were banned for.
SO MANY KITTENS  Since when did you get admin faggot?
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:One minute is totally realistic to have someone respond. I was alive when I was banned, so maybe you being dead had something to do with me not seeing it? The warning was NOT clear at all.

The hypocrisy is stunning. Am I to understand that I cannot say "N***er" on the server, but I can call you a "bi***"?

No, we were both dead, I made sure you can read it, then new round started, you respawned and got banned, but again in this case I can just skip warning part... 

Everything what you said had racism in it including N words, I called you a bitch for saying all that and trying to offend myself. It may look unprofessional, and my English is a bit messed up, but my actions make sense and aren't abusive at all.

And just to be clear... I don't call anybody a bitch on the servers, I don't even remember last time I was calling someone that, it just applied to your personality.

lol be careful, because I remember xferior edited my bans before, from 1 hour to 1 day/week. So I would recommend you to shut up for now and watch your language in future. Your ban has been expired, enjoy the game.
I'm sorry, are there rules available for viewing on the server? These "rules" that you speak of have NOT been codified on the server to my knowledge, and they appear to be enforced sporadically at times that befit some admins in question.

For those times that I have used derogatory and/or racist language, there have been admin present. Why, then, was I not warned? I assume that you can also check who was present the times that I have made those statements?

What is the command for seeing the rules on the war-lords servers? When I joined, typing "rules" or "serverrules" or "motd" gave me no more than stat screens.

Rabbit, I will not apologize for joking around in a public server with colorful language when I have not been warned about using said language beforehand.

I WILL apologize for offending anyone, but I suggest that the server rules be posted in motd, or be easily accessible in game.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I'd like Xferior or one of the other senior admins to weigh in on this one, because it appears to me that there is a bit of hypocrisy going on.
If we're going by seniority then there's only one other admin who can match me and that would be Matt!
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:I'm sorry, are there rules available for viewing on the server? These "rules" that you speak of have NOT been codified on the server to my knowledge, and they appear to be enforced sporadically at times that befit some admins in question.

For those times that I have used derogatory and/or racist language, there have been admin present. Why, then, was I not warned? I assume that you can also check who was present the times that I have made those statements?

What is the command for seeing the rules on the war-lords servers? When I joined, typing "rules" or "serverrules" or "motd" gave me no more than stat screens.

Rabbit, I will not apologize for joking around in a public server with colorful language when I have not been warned about using said language beforehand.

I WILL apologize for offending anyone, but I suggest that the server rules be posted in motd, or be easily accessible in game.
Boy... you are a stubborn one aren’t you...

When did you ever think, it would be ok to be racist and sexist anywhere in or out of the CSS server? Maybe a KKK meeting I suppose. You have been disciplined before, so your excuse" I didn’t know " is not a valid one... Please try and make another, I don't know how many times I have had to tell you that in this thread.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:Rabbit, I will not apologize for joking around in a public server with colorful language when I have not been warned about using said language beforehand.

How would you take admin's warning if you just called admin a faggot?

Should it be like this :

1)somanykittens : admin you are a faggot
2)admin: hey, by the way, you need to stop trolling
3)somanykittens: oh ok, I got it, will stop.

?

lol