Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Hand Symbols
I, The Rival Wrote:I think that is a pretty big leap. I think maybe you should look at large groups of influential people that actually run the world, and be afraid of them. For example, The Bilderberg Group holds hundreds of high ranking military officials, world leaders and important business men from the last 50 years. The Illuminati is a group which has never been proved to exist, and their members are pure speculation.

So I am more likely to believe that Bilderberg are running the world behind our backs in their secret meetings, rather than an imaginary group that apparently killed 2 hip hop artists and is controlling everything.
Believe what you want, I think you need to open your eyes. May i remind you that this is an ancient secret society formed in Germany of course there is proof but is hidden from the public. You really think there just going to announce the presents of the "enlighten ones". Look at the back of the dollar bill there's MASON(Freemason)written on it that you most likely cant see. Also the star of David  is located on that bill, 13 stripes on the flag, 13 arrows, An owl that symbolizes them, 13 berries, 13 leaves, 13 stars all originating to the 13 colones & the 13 original familys. Theres more seen here
[Image: sss-499x327.gif] There is proof in messages and secret codes
[Image: star-of-david-3.jpg]
Lets see when we put the star of Daivd in the pyramid
[Image: illuminati-dollar-1.jpg%5D] Very interesting don't you think?
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
I, The Rival Wrote:So I am more likely to believe that Bilderberg are running the world behind our backs in their secret meetings, rather than an imaginary group that apparently killed 2 hip hop artists and is controlling everything.

Actually, a lot of people are believing that anyone famous that has died is due to the Illuminati. Now, do I believe they control the whole world, yes/no. I think yes because of what people have put out there to led to their existence and I think no because, honestly it sounds too... Hard to believe that they made themselves this visible.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I actually have a dollar bill here, so I will run through what you have said and what it actually means :

-"Annuit Cœptis" actually means "He approves of the undertaking" , referring to the Eye of Providence. If you trace back it's original use, then you will find it was originally used by the Roman poet Virgil, which he wrote in a book in 19BC, which predates the apparent date that the Illuminati was founded (which, if they are a secret society, how do you know when they were founded?).

- "providence, noun:
the foreseeing care and guidance of God or nature over the creatures of the Earth".
So God approves, pretty much. This backs up my point about it being used in Virgils poems in 19BC, as the line reads "Jupiter omnipotens, audacibus annue cœptis", as Jupiter was the Roman King of Gods.

- The Eye itself was originally used in Egytian mythology as the Eye of Horus, which again predates Illuminati by a few thousand years. You could say that they used it because it represents their gaze over humankind, but in actual fact it is used as an icon showing that God was watching over America at the time, as it was a secular community. It's not the Eye of Lucifer. That's just dumb.

- The motto "Novus ordo seclorum" is commonly mistranslated as "New World Order". It actually means "New Order of the Ages". Once again, it's a phrase used by the Roman poet Virgil. It is used to signify the beginning of the new American Era, as from the Declaration of Independence. 

- The motto "E Pluribus Unum" translates to "Out of all things one, one out of all things." This refers to the colonies coming together as one to get independence.

- Everything to do with the number 13 is in reference to the 13 colonies that were established at the time of the Declaration of Independence.

- MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman numerals, and 1776 was the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

- That's not a phoenix, it's a bald eagle. Phoenix are mythical creatures. Bald eagles were plentiful in America when the colonies first got there. Next you will be telling me that its Sasquatch on the back of a £10 note, and not Charles Darwin.

- What the hell does the Star of David have to do with anything?

- You can also spell "Moans" with that Star of David trick, and it still doesn't mean anything. The first recorded Grand Lodge of Freemasonry was in England, why the hell would colonists have brought Freemasons with them? A horrible English tradition that wouldn't have been that popular amongst the pilgrims, I'd imagine.

You can try and read into stuff as much as you like, but it doesn't make your argument any stronger. I just provided hard facts for the reasons that those things are used on the dollar bill, and all you have provided is speculation.
If you read this, you suck.
Facts? More like opinions, Generations have been mind controlled to believe what they want you to believe. 1776 was the date the group came to together to plan how there going to run America, How are you going to explain something you know nothing about? You cant hide the truth, Fritz Spingmeier A author and Illuminatist wrote a book called Bloodlines of the Illuminati exposing and explaining everything you just said. 33 of the 35 signers of the decorations were freemasons. All you can prove is that your in denial of the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i3Dw8Cvg0o <---------
Freemasonry as been around for decades. Read it yourself
]http://www.whale.to/b/sp/blood.html]
In life and in death!
Debate! Debate! Debate!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

You make little sense. The points I provided are facts, there is no opinion about it. Research the designer of the dollar bill, you will see the facts for yourself. Research the Latin, you will find the same translations that I found. My basis for those translations is from texts predating 1776 by 1,800 years, if not more. The All Seeing Eye (or the Eye of Providence) is an icon that has been used throughout history from 3,000 BC.

You can stretch pretty much anything to fit your own scenarios. Do you also believe that because you can fold a dollar bill to depict what seems to be two skyscrapers burning, that the attacks on the World Trade Center were planned attacks by the American government? Or even by the Illuminati, as you seem to believe that they have such massive control over the look of the currency of one of the largest countries on the planet.

This man Fritz Springmeier is a crazed right wing enthusiast and a borderline terrorist. His beliefs and accusations hang by the merest of threads, and can not be proven, even in the slightest. The fact that he belongs to a group called "The Army of God" is enough evidence to not believe the man, a group in which they themselves are defined as a "right wing terrorist Christian anti abortion group". A group which involves members that nailbomb abortion clinics and gay friendly bars, and Fritz himself sent a bomb to an adult video store in the early 2000's. A man who believes that the CIA has a mind control project, and his only conjecture being that of a testimony by a woman claiming to have been under a secret CIA initiative named "Project MKUltra" (a project in which people are apparently mind controlled through the use of LSD and flashing strobes).

All I can prove is that I am in denial of the truth? No, I look for reason behind conspiracy theories. I, for one, am a massive believer that 9/11 was orchestrated by the American government as a way of justifying their actions of going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq (the same tactic was used by Adolf Hitler for justifying his invasion of Poland in 1939, as he had an agent burn down the German Houses of Parliament). But I believe those because there is solid facts and science behind those theories (such as the high amount of industrial strength thermite being found at the scene of the attack, as well as evidence provided by several major achitects that both towers could fully withstand the impact of a 747 and not collapse in a matter of seconds).

I believe in science and facts, not ridiculous theories with literally nothing backing them. I think you are the one that needs to read about what they believe, as I obviously know more than you do, and you are the one that is supposed to be the believer. It's all very well to say that you know stuff, but have you actually read more than what is published by the theorists? I am guessing not.

EternalReaper Wrote:Debate! Debate! Debate!

Yes, I do enjoy a debate, but I have a hard time putting across my point to someone who is so easily blinded by the glamour of conspiracy theories. I wish my opponent would read a little more into what he believes, as it would be a much better debate if he wasn't so ignorant to blatant facts. Good day , sir.
If you read this, you suck.
I feel informed...  :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

RAWR TOO MUCH TO READ
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I dont give a fu!k what you believe because your wrong and your blinded by there mind control Illuminati is real and there plans are real, Its right in your stupid face and you cant see it? Well that is not my problem. Tell me again why were in Iraq? To free the people? There is no such thing as terrorism Osama even qoutes that there is an government within the government that the people of america are doomed unless we look within, He also states that he had nothing to do with 9/11. This is why i think NWO will be successful because of dumbfound, mind-controlled people like you who cant accept the fact that there is evidence, famous qoutes and even ex-members who all say the same thing THE NEW RELIGION  OF THE FUTURE IS FREE MASON ISM IS HERE AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO WAKE THE FU!K UP. Okay so because of his beliefs that makes him a terrorist? So if i go to the white house protest this i am a terrorist? The all seeing eye is referred to the sun they believed the sun is gods eye and hes watching over us so whatever article you got that from is WRONG that is Lucifer's eye aka the sun god. Evil is all around you you need to read between the lines of every known president, war, religion and you will find there is something that just doesn't add up, Babylon is in Iraq that is were one of the first meetings were ever held. Why would our government stay there when the wars over? To control Egypt Homeland to the pyramids and the Illuminati.
In life and in death!
TeChN9Ne Wrote:I dont give a fu!k what you believe because your wrong and your blinded by there mind control Illuminati is real and there plans are real, Its right in your ...i luv u... face and you cant see it? Well that is not my problem. Tell me again why were in Iraq? To free the people? There is no such thing as terrorism Osama even qoutes that there is an government within the government that the people of america are doomed unless we look within, He also states that he had nothing to do with 9/11. This is why i think NWO will be successful because of dumbfound, mind-controlled people like you who cant accept the fact that there is evidence, famous qoutes and even ex-members who all say the same thing THE NEW RELIGION  OF THE FUTURE IS FREE MASON ISM IS HERE AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO WAKE THE FU!K UP. Okay so because of his beliefs that makes him a terrorist? So if i go to the white house protest this i am a terrorist? The all seeing eye is referred to the sun they believed the sun is gods eye and hes watching over us so whatever article you got that from is WRONG that is Lucifer's eye aka the sun god. Evil is all around you you need to read between the lines of every known president, war, religion and you will find there is something that just doesn't add up, Babylon is in Iraq that is were one of the first meetings were ever held. Why would our government stay there when the wars over? To control Egypt Homeland to the pyramids and the Illuminati.

Now I dont know why, but when I read what you post it seems to make sense and when Rival posts it makes sense but then is like eh... Maybe you Rival should post sources...? If you have any, to actually back up your theories/opinions... Tech backed his up with pictures that make sense, imo : \
(° ‿ ° ✿)