Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Hand Symbols
Rival has been mind controlled and cannot provide evidence for his mis leading thought the government taught him, i have pages and pages and pages of information about this topic. People are scared of the truth and cant handle it so they are in denial. Lol this is for rival

[Image: 0.jpg]

Wanna read about it? http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
EternalReaper Wrote:Now I dont know why, but when I read what you post it seems to make sense and when Rival posts it makes sense but then is like eh... Maybe you Rival should post sources...? If you have any, to actually back up your theories/opinions... Tech backed his up with pictures that make sense, imo : \

Okay well I don't need to post pictures to back up my facts, but I can post you some links if you like?

Here are links to the translations of the Latin on the one dollar bill :

Annuit Coeptis - http://www.greatseal.com/mottoes/coeptis.html
Novos Ordo Seclorum - http://www.greatseal.com/mottoes/seclorum.html
E Pluribus Unum - http://www.greatseal.com/mottoes/unum.html

The man who designed the one dollar bill, Charles Thomson, was an expert in Latin :
http://www.greatseal.com/committees/fin ... omson.html

The actual story behind the design of the one dollar bill :

http://www.greatseal.com/committees/fin ... index.html

If you want to read about Virgil, the great Roman poet , then here is a link too :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil

Everything else I stated (such as the date of the Declaration of Independence) is common knowledge, I should not have to link to that, surely? As TeChN9Nes' picture of the one dollar bill was completely disproved by everything that I posted previously, then surely you can see that pictures don't actually help your case. Reading does. It's quite obvious that pictures can be ultimately misleading, and as much as TeCh seems to think he reads stuff, I am betting he mostly just skims, looks at pictures and watches YouTube videos from propagandists.

TeChN9Ne Wrote:I dont give a fu!k what you believe because your wrong and your blinded by there mind control Illuminati is real and there plans are real, Its right in your ...i luv u... face and you cant see it? Well that is not my problem.
Okay so you won't take into consideration my extremely valid points and wealth of evidence, and I am the blinded one? Okay.......

TeChN9Ne Wrote:Tell me again why were in Iraq? To free the people? There is no such thing as terrorism Osama even qoutes that there is an government within the government that the people of america are doomed unless we look within, He also states that he had nothing to do with 9/11.

Yes, you're correct. That wasn't the reason that you went to Iraq. I have already stated, 9/11 was an orchestrated attack by the American government, so that they could blame it on Saudi terrorists. They then said that the leader, Osama Bin Laden, was hiding somewhere in the Middle East, saying that they had to go and search for him by invading Middle Eastern countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq, when quite obviously they were there to control the land so that they could take oil from them. Terrorists had nothing to do with those attacks, it was merely a lie to that America could invade countries for no reason.

TeChN9Ne Wrote:This is why i think NWO will be successful because of dumbfound, mind-controlled people like you who cant accept the fact that there is evidence, famous qoutes and even ex-members who all say the same thing THE NEW RELIGION  OF THE FUTURE IS FREE MASON ISM IS HERE AND THE WORLD NEEDS TO WAKE THE FU!K UP.

Right, the new religion of the world is "Freemasonism", as you put it? Then explain to me this; there are only about 2 million Freemasons in America, which is the country with the largest amount of Freemasons. There are a few hundred thousand scattered in the UK and other European countries, so at best you have around 3 million. But did you know that the population of Muslims is around 20% of the population of the entire planet? Around 2 BILLION people on the planet are Muslims. Surely the evidence heavily suggests that Islam is the new religion of the world? Also what you are forgetting is that religion is a choice, there is no way to force people into believing in a set of ideals (although in your case, I will make an exception).

As for the ex-members speaking out against the Illuminati? You said yourself that the Illuminati are all powerful, so surely there would be no ex-members of the secret world order? I mean, if you tried to leave, they would just kill you as you would hold too much information. You surely wouldn't get away with revealing any of their secrets. And if they really were going to become the rulers of the world, then why would anyone want to leave? If the acquisition of the world is inevitable, then leaving would be completely futile, as it would just happen anyway. Think about it, please.

TeChN9Ne Wrote:Okay so because of his beliefs that makes him a terrorist? So if i go to the white house protest this i am a terrorist?

No, the way that he practices his beliefs make him a terrorist. Killing innocent people with nail bombs because they have different lifestyles to him makes him a terrorist. Using fear as a weapon makes him a terrorist. Referring to himself as a terrorist also makes him a terrorist. I feel like Cheney saying "terrorist" this much, but you really don't seem to understand, and I hear that repetition is the way forward, since you carry on saying the same things.

TeChN9Ne Wrote:The all seeing eye is referred to the sun they believed the sun is gods eye and hes watching over us so whatever article you got that from is WRONG that is Lucifer's eye aka the sun god.

I don't know where you got that from, but there is no mention in any religion of Lucifer being the Sun God. Lucifer traditionally came from the Latin word for "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). There is no mention of using the word "Lucifer" to describe the Devil until New Testament times, and everyone knows that at best, the New Testament is a bunch of fables and badly spun tales written hundreds of years after the supposed birth of Christ, written by superstitious old men as a way of trying to control an ever growing population.

Please read about The Eye of Providence before you question me, and you will find no mention of the Eye representing the Devil , or even the Sun for that matter : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eye_of_Providence

TeChN9Ne Wrote:Evil is all around you you need to read between the lines of every known president, war, religion and you will find there is something that just doesn't add up, Babylon is in Iraq that is were one of the first meetings were ever held. Why would our government stay there when the wars over? To control Egypt Homeland to the pyramids and the Illuminati.

This whole last paragraph made very little sense. I can understand if your first language isn't English, and if it is then you should actually be ashamed of how poorly you type.

I think you are the one that needs to stop reading so deeply between the lines. Surely if the Illuminati was all powerful, then they wouldn't let you talk about them like this? They would have killed you a long time ago, and all the people that are trying to expose them.

I doubt you will even read any of what I have said, because if you did then you would realise that there is actually no way that you could still be arguing your beliefs over something so insane. Yes, there is an organisation controlling the world : it's called capitalism. Things like this are a complete distraction to keep you from realising that every single day you are being conned into buying things that you don't need, things that are made for very little money and sell for a lot. Marketing and advertising make you forget stuff that is important. You should be scared of the fact that you have been completely mind controlled by global conglomerates.
If you read this, you suck.
Thanks for posting sources.  Big Grin But I dont know if Wikipedia could be used as a valid source :/
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:Thanks for posting sources.  Big Grin But I dont know if Wikipedia could be used as a valid source :/

Fine then :

http://symboldictionary.net/?p=2644
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I think that is a pretty big leap. I think maybe you should look at large groups of influential people that actually run the world, and be afraid of them. For example, The Bilderberg Group holds hundreds of high ranking military officials, world leaders and important business men from the last 50 years. The Illuminati is a group which has never been proved to exist, and their members are pure speculation.

So I am more likely to believe that Bilderberg are running the world behind our backs in their secret meetings, rather than an imaginary group that apparently killed 2 hip hop artists and is controlling everything.
is me or did anyone other see this after 9/11 Happen they Spent 10 trillion on defence but Every year the all the People have to report how much they made(Act of 2001)for that year they just released so Every one that Said that they were spending it on Defence.The defence Take out of the taxes Went down!Now were did that money go now you tell that the World wil live.Now People Woundering Why We Crubling under Very little Pressure. ~Dre@m$~
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
That money went straight to the "war on terror act"
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
All that Shit was untrue lol Killing Bin laden was a Easy task All you needed to Do was bomb The sh1t out of where he was But no that had to spend trillions of money on it to kill him -_-
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:All that ...i had diarrhea today... was untrue lol Killing Bin laden was a Easy task All you needed to Do was bomb The sh1t out of where he was But no that had to spend trillions of money on it to kill him -_-
Dropping a bomb would cause an international incident. That's why we don't allow 13-year olds to be the commander in chief.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:
Cpt.Dre@m$ Wrote:All that ...i had diarrhea today... was untrue lol Killing Bin laden was a Easy task All you needed to Do was bomb The sh1t out of where he was But no that had to spend trillions of money on it to kill him -_-
Dropping a bomb would cause an international incident. That's why we don't allow 13-year olds to be the commander in chief.

It depends: where the bomb would of been dropped, who would of it have killed, and why you dropped it. If Osama was in a compound in the middle of a desert with no civilian population around for miles and miles, yeah you could of dropped a bomb on him. To me it just seems to be determined on location Tongue. But yes, 13 y/o Commander in Chief would be bad to have lol.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:

It depends: where the bomb would of been dropped, who would of it have killed, and why you dropped it. If Osama was in a compound in the middle of a desert with no civilian population around for miles and miles, yeah you could of dropped a bomb on him. To me it just seems to be determined on location Tongue. But yes, 13 y/o Commander in Chief would be bad to have lol.
Even if you dropped it in the middle of the desert, it would be an invasion of a foreign country. Wink = international incident :o
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]